It's Her turn

>but it's not natural
Nice appeal to nature.

There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights.
It's her turn.

Holy shit I thought you were dead
I was about to celebrate.

Fuck off you leaf shill.

>pegging
>not natural
The prostate disagrees

tfw kinda wants to try that with gf

>>pegging
>>not natural
>The prostate disagrees
Well said. Every day needs to start with pegging.

"cherie, je veux me faire enculer"
"Moi aussi, je vais voir Omar"

>Holy shit I thought you were dead
>I was about to celebrate.
I have to get back on my daily shitposting. I have not made a maker movement post in a while.

its a plastic dick though. she gets no pleasure from it. she just wants to humiliate and dominate you. if she had a real dick i could understand but pegging is stupid.

Antifa post shit like this here to try to normalise it, being their own behaviour.

It has the opposite effect. We are repulsed even more by their degeneracy.

Bonus: Right-Curious lefties that come here are probably being redpilled.

Thanks !

What exactly do women get out of this absurd practise, leaf?
It's unnatural and they literally can't feel anything
Pegging is the most retarded fetish I have ever came across and I think it should be Banned.
What are the Men even doing? If you want some Cock up your ass embrace the gay/bi and go for a Trap ffs
Asking your girlfriend to do something like this is pathetic and a surefire way to ensure she cheats on you with Chad.

You want to know the best pegging? When it's not about dominance or submission, but when she tenderly lays you down, looking you in the eyes, and treats you as if you're the girl, making sure you're okay, and especially when she wants a view of your hole after fucking it, much like how a guy likes gapes.

>if she had a real dick
Traps confirmed NOT gay.

Kek

>if she had a real dick
>she

lel

I've yet to meet a woman who has any interest in pegging

men need to be pegged monthly to keep them from being violent.

>but it's not natural
Whats with the war on straw?

Daaaaammn Tommy.

my guess is:
sex is dominance/submissive, usually man is dominant, woman is submissive - that's normal sex
but when you are nu-male beta high on xenostrogens with no strong male rolemodel from childhood, then you will exchange roles with your female and she fucks you in the ass...very progressive..lulz
it is so pathetic and those nu-male cucks are even proud about it, we can just laugh at them

i'd give it a go if she was a qt

KEK!

Her turn for what? Is she fucked in the ass?