Retards of /pol come and try defend this

Retards of /pol come and try defend this.

Only retards welcome to post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nN3qUXJp7l0
vid.me/HlVQF
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
youtube.com/watch?v=D7Rm6ZFROmc
.enwikipedia.org/wiki/Euler's_critical_load
ae911truth.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=I0JVRcJLea8
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU
youtube.com/watch?v=tPFshJPBNgc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jet fuel melts steel.

alphabet uses explosives, Jews use fire

pull this thread

jews did 911

because of the subways built below and the extreme heat of JET FUEL and the kiln like design of the twin towers caused a cascade effect where the melting steel of the twin towers magnified the heat of the jet fuel exponentially until finally the heat from the twin towers was instantaneously transferred to the subway systems below building 7 causing it to collapse into its footprint
simple.

building cladding is composed of equal parts darkness and pure evil in an aluminium sandwich and it thirsts for minority blood

your bait is not as good as my past 2

I foresee 80 posts top.

MOSSAD DID 9/11

Simple, it wasn't a minor fire on two floors at all, there was significant structural damage. pictures from the site confirm that the building was thoroughly fucked by fire

Buildings in New York were built by Jews who save money by making them structurally sound, and by insuring them for more than their worth they can make infinite money by building buildings and then burning them down then repeating

Concrete doesn't melt.

the better question is "how did the fire start?"

>office furniture

Jet fuel jumped into Building 7 did it? Was that before or after the plane exploded in a ball of flame?(Thereby burning up most of the fuel)

You're fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=nN3qUXJp7l0

vid.me/HlVQF

no plane

>world trade center 7 had a minor fire on two floors and two huge ass fell on top of it
FTFY

>Minor fire

good one user.

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

pre text to wage war against muslim and demonized them with fake news

there was 2 buildings directly in the way of the debris that hit tower 7, both were still standing

Thanks for your vote of confidence, Brother of Allah.

FUCK THE KIKES

Brit vs. Murican build quality !

Glad you cleared that one up for me, user. I can enjoy a normal life now. Where's the T. V guide?

Well, Grenfell didn't have a fuckin plane flying into it

neither did building 7 you retarded mong

The planes were a main stream media creation using new digital technology to implant the planes in only slightly delayed footage, that's why it looks so shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Rm6ZFROmc

Are you severely brain damaged? Like are literally denying fucking video proof of it happening?

Only buildings 1 and 2 took hits from planes.

Holy foreskin Batman, this must be a joke.

I was telling the exact same thing to a friend. Why did WTC 7 collapse SO NICELY despite the fact it wasn't hit by an airplane. Was there a lot of jet fuel falling on WTC? But even i that case the fuel would not melt away the carrying steel structure in the building.
It drives me crazy to live in such an insane world.

I am sufficiently retarded. Let me try to explain.
Jet Fuel cannot melt steel. The only thing it can do is catch on fire and then cause the steel supporting 40 floors of High end office space to soften sufficiently for it to BUCKLE. Buckling is described by the nifty formula first invented by Leonhard Euler.
.enwikipedia.org/wiki/Euler's_critical_load

The key issue with the WTC is that it was a Steel Superstructure. Other materials such as reinforced concrete are not as susceptible to buckling due to fires as is steel. Grenfell was likely not a steel structure, this it was not felled by the fire.

Head in the sand people don't believe this
Sand-people.

So the crappy greenthing tower built to accomodate London's scum withstands fire but the WTC doesn't.

I believe concrete might have been hard to get.
It would have been better if the grenfell and the WTC didn't catch on fire.

>shit burger engineering

>BUCKLE UP BITCH

Was it hot enough to combust the gold that went missing? I've always wondered what happened to that.

Can you explain the terrorism insurance taken out months prior by the own who didn't show up the day of?

Or how about the fact the building was designed from the get-go with the idea of terrorist attacks including planes crashing into it.

Before I even took thermodynamics its well understood heat travels up so how did the structure underneath undergo buckling effects.

Even with buckling it would have happened at a slower pace and most likely SHEARED off tot he side the building leaving a skeleton grave for 60% of the building.

I'm sure Leonhard would be disgusted that you took a amazing discovery like his and turned it into a religious truth use to keep people dumb

Grenfell tower was the false flag, 9/11 was real

Cars parked many blocks away had their fucking transmissions melted
Firemen and civilians who never even entered the buildings (again from blocks away) had blisters from the heat
WTC7 had 100 bargillion tons of flaming concrete fall on it
You regards need to understand metallic thermal reactions. For example, when certain metallic alloys reach a certain temperature, they burn not like fire, but like a welding torch, or the fucking sun.

>Cars parked many blocks away had their fucking transmissions melted

Citation needed

>Firemen and civilians who never even entered the buildings (again from blocks away) had blisters from the heat

Citation needed

>when certain metallic alloys reach a certain temperature, they burn not like fire, but like a welding torch

True, but like most high grade steel used in important buildings it would have undergone eddy-current testing so in the case of a fire the ability of heat to spread anywhere but up would have been limited.

I can't explain the insurance.

Heat can transfer by radiation, conduction, or convection. In the atmosphere convection (your heat travelling upwards) is a major effect.

It was designed for a 707 impact which was the largest aircraft at the time (apart for the 747, which first flew in 69.)

I don't know what Leonhard is thinking now.
I like evidence based practical investigations.

And a wood fire can't melt aluminum. Except a wood fire can totally melt aluminum. Flame Temps are measured in an essentially open setting, basically what the material all by itself in an open setting will reach.

Once you change the environment you change the temp the burning material can achieve. And steel doesn't have to be turned into liquid for it to no longer support the hundreds of tons above it. Steel loses its ability to support weight well before it's melting point.

Buildings are designed to fall that way, retard. They all do that.

>Buildings are designed to fall that way, retard. They all do that.

>Buildings are designed to fall

>designed to fall

>Heat can transfer by radiation, conduction, or convection

Shit time to throw out my degree you got dem basic explanations dawg

Also 707 vs a 767 is 23000 gallons to 24000 gallons, a real difference there eh.

and atmospheric convection still would have happened at a slower rate than the heat transfer to the metal at the top. The top should have sheared off but it didn't.

wow I didn't know antifa were 9/11 truthers

thinks a 24 story concrete tower furnished with flammable materials
that saw a 8.7 million pound renovation and probably cost 15 to 20 million to build
is comparable to
a Steel and glass 110 story building
with a cost of $900 million

Op is an idiot who clearly knows nothing of engineering

Then why do controlled demolition engineers spends days planning and carefully timing their explosives?

Why don't they save a lot of money and just blow up some random pillars?

those vaults hadn't been used since 1993

As a structural engineer I'd just like to point out that you're comparing a steel frame and concrete frame building. This is beyond ridiculous.

Side note the only concrete frame building ever to collapse from fire damage in human history is building 7

ae911truth.org/

Nice appeal to authority faggot.

At least when I'm gay enough to do it, i do it right.

None of these people ask why do it if there was a controlled demolition and the building was going to hold up by itself.

What's the fucking point of one more building eight hours later, and then collapsing the penthouse first a minute before?

Errr it burned for over a week inside m8.

Good point with the fuel. I looked it up on wikipedia.

Also the mtow of the 767 is 450,000 lb, vs largest 707 at 333,000 lb, again from the wikiepedia entry.

I don't think it was a conspiracy but I am not saying there was no conspiracy. It's just my opinion it fell because it got hit by airliners, not because it had been a controlled demolition.

Prehaps it would have been destroyed by a 707 strike too.??

Want a video?
The lead architect that designed the WTC was Japanese .
youtube.com/watch?v=I0JVRcJLea8

We really ought to do our research, there's Flight 11, which was a 767-200 395,000 lb. It was nearly fully loaded just having flown out of Boston.

>The lead architect that designed the WTC was Japanese .

Kinda neat, ty

btw the 767 was traveling between 470 m/s to 560 m/s so when it comes to momentum yes the 767 would cause more damage. However if just the impact alone had effected the towers the moments(torque) that would put stress immense stress on the all the shear stresses and bending moments would have cause the eventual collapse in a much like a tree falling down.

Never go full shitpost.

Emarican udecation.

>would put stress immense stress on the all the shear stresses

I hope besides my retardedness this still can be understood

Stop obsessing over the tower you bunch of morons
Start looking for the real concrete evidence
Watch this fucking video youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU
don't get distraught by the lenght it start really fast and soon you won't be able to stop it.
This is the greatest redpill you'll see this year I guarantee it

To make sure that they fall in the way they were designed, because sometimes design failures happen.

>what is planned obsolescence

Why are you lying?

youtube.com/watch?v=tPFshJPBNgc

>((Larry Silverstein)) owns the world trade center
>bought it a couple months before the September 11th attack
>Got over 3 billion dollars from insurance company
>it was massive insurance fraud

It was smashed to shit by the debris from the other buildings

Ryan Dawson is the only one who isn't insufferable in that.

these

A plane didn't hit Grenfell tower. If a cannon can topple a building so can a plane.

The twin towers didn't topple, though. They fell like pancakes which indicates controlled demolition.

Has to be bait
No plane hit wtc 7 idiot

The sheer density of niggers in Grenfell provided unparalleled structural support.

Grade school science, life is far more complicated.

m1v1=m2v2

bruh at least try with your post

uh huh coming from the guy who said

>A plane didn't hit Grenfell tower. If a cannon can topple a building so can a plane.

Let me know when you pass statics and mechanics 101

flag makes sense

I hear that's why the public housing areas look(ed) like smoldering warzones in the 70s and 80s.

Explain how jet fuel got into WTC7 please. Lol die im a fire bro.

Jet fuel teleported itself into wtc7