Uhm, did you know that using black gif and emoji is RACIST?

uhm, did you know that using black gif and emoji is RACIST?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's why I just post anime

> What do you think?

I think you should stop being a bunch of fucking niggers being the exact thing--"symbols of excessive emotion", or more accurately, chimping out--you supposedly don't want to be associated with.

Were the creators of this fucking dumb and blind? As if they want us to believe that niggers nogging is supposed to be acceptable.

Fuck you Big Black Cock and your jew shilling.

>>Were the creators of this fucking dumb and blind?
uhm it's called BBC

Well when their people invent something along the lines of emoji they can make a point, but until then fuck off.

Using our inventions such as cars, Tshirts, computers.. phones.. that is cultural appropriation too by this logic.

RAcist black people god damn it.

>black people are not here for your entertainment

> 90% of video footage is black comedians

>Digital Blackface

Yeah....that's why I use them, nigger

I think they want to use reverse pshychology so we post more blacks.

>michael jackson has thirty million plastic surgeries to look white
>posting gifs of him is cultural appropriation

Now I can't even have random images of someone who's not white?

Where does this end?

>What do you think?

Niggers

Racism doesn't exist, it's a jewish-commie invention

YO, DAS RAYCIS STOP DAT

>uhm it's called BBC
>Fuck you Big Black Cock and your jew shilling.

No shit sherlock.

a new low for the bbc.
what a load of bullshit.

this is what happens when useless people get jobs and work in fields which produce little useful products at the end

Why do we even take blacks seriously anymore?God just fucking kill them or send them back

remove that whitey

>>Why do we even take blacks seriously anymore?

do we?

You give a nigger an inch they take a mile. Why haven't people learned this yet?

>black actors, stand up comedians, singers etc are not here for other peoples entertainment

>Digital Black Face

>paying little respect to someone's culture
>by using a black emoji
What, am I supposed to go suck off a black person every time I use a black emoji?

(((white guilt)))

niggers

THIS SHIT IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION. EVEN THOUGH THATS A GOOD THING. JUST IGNORE THAT MY STRAIGHT NOT NAPPY HAIR AND WESTERN CLOTHING AND THE FUCKING LANGUAGE IM SPEAKING IS ALSO CULTURAL APPROPRIATION BUT IM BLACK SO ITS OK

This is fucking great! I hope they keep pushing this making young white people being radicalized.

uhm, did you know a white man, alan turing, made that computer you like to complain on?

did you know you are APPROPRIATING WHITE CULTURE?

stop it now!

Well in Sup Forums we dont,but outside of it people do

this part got me too, its like a self parody

Really wish some of these people would shut the fuck up about this trivial bullshit. How god damn privileged must your life be if this is the shit that concerns you. Fucking gifs and emojis just fuck off already, and please stop using electricity and the internet, those are white inventions and you're appropriating our culture when you use them

>mfw

did you know that niggers are an abomination to mankind?

This nigger be appropriating at 60 hz , whites invented video

but they are

The commie license fee, largely paid by white people, funded this. We are paying them to talk to us like children, and tell us that we can't use certain emojis, in our own country. I dunno, ,maybe libtards get off on this kind of treatment.

of course it's BBC

>pic related is my only black person reaction images
and i'm actually racist, does this disprove her video?

DAS RAYSIS!
Also using white poples inventions(like the whole modern civilisation, for example, or just English language) is raysis too then.

Computahs sail phawns and innanet were invented by whites. Stop cultural appropiating

>ask yourself why you are always drawn to that emoji
what did she mean by this?

At what point is their culture fully assimilated rather than just appropriated?

Theres a bunch of whites and asians and mexicans that identify with urban and black shit.
To them it might not even be appropraition, but the environment they were raised in.

I mean am I supposed to care about the color of a persons skin or aren't I?

shit is so confusing.

But anyways its the fucking internet bitch I take what I want.

sottile

Using a digital camera created by whites to promote your social justice cause

this. never know why this giving a damn about nigger croc tears meme started.

Digital is going to become an obsolete term.. they dun goofed

If you had respect for yourself or anyone else you wouldn't be using emoji in the first place, faggoy.

Whites also invented transistors

Her phone is appropriating OUR culture in the NIGGERHERTZ

SJW Twitter integrates pipo of color gif database, blacks outrage over whitey enslaving their culture to make shitty public jokes of on social media
Blame it on the damn supremecists goy

i just don't care anymore

>did you notice that the most popular ones are black

no, that's LITERALLY just because this cunt browses nothing but black twitter lmao

Don't be so ridiculous in real life, on camera, and you might get ridiculed less.

>Black comedians always making fun of themselves, and "Nigger culture" and doing shit like boondocks, and other satire
>"Waaah digital blackface"

idgaf

>Cultural appropriation to use a colouring of a yellow skinned emoji that was probably made by a white guy
>also race is now culture

I'm seeing that stark IQ gap in real time.

Every emoji of mine is white except the thumbs down one lel

We are forced to pay £11.99 per month to get Jewed to in our own homes.

End us.

She doesn't know. She is just doing what black do best, crying about nothing.

The only nigger is you fucking retard, the words racism and racist were invented by Leon Trotsky or Lev Davidovich Bronstein, a fucking marxist jew. I don't use those words, words invented by jews to victimize minorities and non-whites. Racism doesn't exist.

See now...Smart Anons would use this "Digital Blackface" thing as a tool to get that Yes, You're Racist twitter account in trouble since it's profile picture is the very thing this video says is racist due to the channel being run by a white dude.

You could probably get it trending that he's a massive hypocrite only doing what he does to look good and virtual signal.

I get that dressing up as some kind of a caricature of a black person is distasteful, but she's talking about gifs of actual black people doing facial expressions in the real world

is there some widespread conspiracy among white americans to make blacks act like retards in public?

Quick, draw your digital blackface

>is there some widespread conspiracy among white americans to make blacks act like retards in public?

yes but it's not done by whites.

Based Spaniard. I'm of this line of thinking too

"isms" are fucking cancerous

>"isms" are fucking cancerous
nazism?

>popular ones
probably because 90% of nigs literally only use black reaction images

Oh well, we better shun all the black media they shove in our faces then.

#boycottblackmedia

Judaeism

NO NIGGERS NO RACISM

It's called cuckoldry.

>using black gifs and emotes is racist
>im not saying you have to be black to use black gifs.

bitch yes you are go back to the god damned kitchen and start cookin that fried chicken and waffles.

it's similar to that movie Get Out that was criticising the implicit racism amongst upper middle class WASPs and yuppies. rich young white girls using Beyonce gifs to look hip, while not actually having any black friends or spending any time ever in poor black areas. she'll still virtue signal on Twitter though.

Use nigger gif and emoji instead

>the most popular ones are black

Citation needed.

So they want segregation? No mixing of cultures? What is their fucking solution? If whites being inspired by, borrowing, enjoying elements of black culture is "Racist" then what do you suggest? That we ask blacks for permission first? (lol impossible) or we just never use anything black inspired during our conversations/everyday life? Sure then, lets keep it white! because drawing inspiration/being influenced by blacks is RACIST!.

These niggers are so dumb its sickening. They have th biggest victim complex that turns them mentally unstable/obsessed with race. Just shut the fuck up and grow up or go create your own nation. Stop lecturing "white people" on whats wrong or right.

>what do they want?

everything
free
now

how is the fact that teenage girls want to impersonate you a sign of oppression?

is there some kind of historical significance to shouting "World Star my nigga!" and and using improper grammar that I'm not aware of?

Is there anything more grating than seeing some stupid nigger lecture whites on-camera off a Jew-written script about literally fucking nothing?

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

this scuffled my ruffles

So racism is over right? Because if people sharing funny gifs of black comedians is your biggest complaint then I think we're pretty much done

do you know you can't win an oscar in 2018 if you don't have enough black actors in it?

>women's running
more like, sheboon huffing

the girl in OP would take practically anything as a sign of oppression.

having said that, there's some truth in the idea that the white liberals that virtue signal about race all over Twatter and Fuckbook are actually racist. their racism is of low expectations, the belief that without white help black people are incapable of accomplishing anything, hence affirmative action and all the rest of the pandering.

She's wearing a weave. She is literally wearing hair on her head that came off an indian girl's (who is so poverty stricken that she has to sell her own fucking body parts) scalp while lecturing about cultural appropriation. You can't make this shit up.

To the left EVERYTHING is racist because victim-hood is the only thing they know and the only culture that they have. It's sad.

that nigger is appropriating our blush response

woah that was painful

is that d&d 5e? lol I'd never noticed

by their logic I could make the argument that black's using iphones, electricity, living in houses, speaking our language is cultural appropriation and they need to knock it off.

Can't leave out our albino bro!

>Digital Blackface

>using gif
>2017

please

This is the only black_reaction.gif I own.

Saged. Bait.

Thank god we don't have niggers

great webm my man