White is evil

>White is evil

>Main character is a black Egyptian who tries to kill Julius Caesar a.k.a big bad guy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vC7Lbn-qeag

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE WUZ

Stopped playing this shit after assassins creed 3, because of the pandering for the mythical larger audience.

Seen new trailer? He's sand nigger not negroïd nigger. Also watch the nose

Someone post the 'we wuz' webm.

You should try 4.
Drunk welsh pirate owning an ancient order of assassins and templars is just too good.
Also shanties.

K A N G S
A A N G S
N N N G S
G N N G S
S S S S S

Lol, niggers have no culture so whites and asians in game development have to give them protagonists. Sad.

They actually didn't look very nigger, just brown. What you would expect in fucking egypt.

>Julius Caesar
>big bad guy.
Huh?

yesterday I had this in my mind while sitting on the motobike at work and had a big laugh, some pedestrians were looking confused. haven't it saved though, plz post.

i honestly don't see her forced political correctness.
That brown guy isnt dark enough to be a nigger, also skull look semitic, and that (((nose)))

Julius Caesar isn't the antagonist though infact it looks like hes an ally at least for a while anyway. The enemy in the game is a group of masked men called the order of the ancients and they are using Cleopatra's brother, ptolemy 13th as a puppet.

To be fair mate, he just looks like a generic shitskinned Egyptian. No one complained about Altair being a mudslime either so why the fuck would it be an issue now?

>the didn't look very nigger

they don't have to, all they need is to look a bit like a nigger and the stupid cunts will fucking run with it and scream " SEE WE WUZ DA KANGZ OF DA EGYPTZ AND SHEEEIEIIEEETTTTTT"

everyone here knows the AC Origins MC has nothing to do with niggers now, but they don't know that and they won't accept that either.

4 was good, but the only real saving thing of the game were the ships and shanties. They are even making Skulls and Bones game with those mechanics, so after that's out, there's not much reason tot get AC4. The whole game is decent, as long as you ignore the AC part and focus on pirates. There's also the fact that, even in S&B, you have to have a black quartermaster, who happens to be fighting for them slaves in Freedom Call

>clearly of caucasian descent

Oh good lord above.

I made this

Some negro in the comments is on a rant that it's too white, with WE WUZery that i've never seen before

I tried to beat it but all he does is picpocket and murder

If you liked 4 try rogue, its very solid.
And I liked Unity a lot, Paris is a great location and the story was quiet interesting

>motorbike
never saw a biker who didn't drive and act like a massive asshole.
Organspender auf Rädern

Wasnt Altair a sandnigger from begin with.

but i thought romans was KANGZ,MOZART KANGZ,MONGOL KANGZ etc

white people have only been around for like 300 years according to KANGZ mentality and somehow desipte being so utterly inferior enslaved the KANGZ and now they need MUH REPERATIONS NIGGA

Only the slaves where black

beautiful environment... repetitive boring gameplay

desu this game will fail, it's too black for whites and too white for blacks and muslims only like bomberman.

On the day this gets released, we need to make a re skin for the main character and npcs. We can call it historically accurate and make the Egyptians more european.

Oh wow you didnt realize the assasins were leftist when they did work for literally marx in the previous game?

EGYPTIANZ WUZ EUROPEANZ N SHIET

Stopped playing after Revelations, but were the Templars actually the good guys?

>Cleopatra who descended from Blonde Haired Blue Eyed Alexander the Great.
>in this long line of the Ptolemaic dynasty
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty?wprov=sfla1
>definitely not white guys

Either ubisoft has unearthed some crazy, history shattering evidence from the annuls of time in making this game, or they're just pulling shit out of their asses to throw a bone to the Kangz crowd.

Nigs are single handedly holding the console market up. They cant into computers so they buy the box that plays tha madden.

Honestly I think ac has really hit its stride after 3, 4 unity and syndicate were all really great recreations of the past and I'm pretty hyped for orgins, I'm just not gonna kill Caesar

I have poor google skills, I can't find the writters.