How do we stop nationalism and borders? Free movement of peoples is a human right...

How do we stop nationalism and borders? Free movement of peoples is a human right, and the only way humanity can progress is to unite as one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if several million Finns and Swedes suddenly moved into an African nation and bred out/displaced a local population?

First we have to get rid of subhumans.

Remove all undesirables remove the need for borders

>Free movement of people is a human right
So I'm free to move my cock in to your daughter's (HahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA as if you would have kids) tight pussy? Free movement is a human right after you, you shouldn't object ;)

Me chiling in your living room uninvited is a human right

Start by ripping your front door off

Force your culture on the countries you want to have open borders with and then wait several generations until the current population is replaced by people that have adopted your ways, then you can have open borders with them.

>the only way humanity can progress
towards what?

How about you douse yourself in high grade petrol and hire an illegal immigrant to light you on fire, along with 5 of his friends so they can stand in a circle and piss on your smoldering corpse.

>Free movement of peoples is a human right

Yeah, within your own fucking borders

hey, can I fuck your daughter, pillage your fridge, and take a shit on your carpet?
what do you mean "no"? you're infringing on my human right of free movement you fucking racist bigot :^)

towards becoming like Zimbabwe, don't you want to become like Zimbabwe?

so progressive

>how can a human being be illegal?
Because the law in some countries don't allow people that come from other countries. That's why it's illegal because it's a crime.
Why is rape illegal? How can having sexual relationships be illegal?

borders and nationalism are kind of correlates of
the right to property.

if we got rid of borders the amount of people just moving around would increase dramatically.

While it may be easy for a system to compensate, or within a few generations.

Many people need a home. And putting a home in a state that has its own unique personality definitely contributes in making a home.

I can just imagine working for McDonald and moving to a different city every 6 months.

Open borders are the downfall for civilized societies.
The poor and uneducated from the shitholes breed like rabbits, travel to civilizations, shitholes stay shitholes and due to overpopulation of the uneducated, civilized societies slowly become the same shithole they came from.

Currently we are at the peak of human progress. It can only go downhill from now on with the current birth rates in third world countries.

Hurr, hurr a bunch of false dichotomies, I don't understand that people can be in violation of the law. - Elie Wiesel

>How do we stop nationalism and borders?

Fake an alien invasion.

Why do you wish to encourage parasitism while simultaneously dumbing-down the population?

Degenerate artstyle

oh yes zimbabwe sounds nice

Human rights are a societal creation. If we didn't have societies I could easily kill you because there wouldn't be anything holding me back. The reason borders exist is because strong people created cities then everyone flocked there and made it their home thus they started protecting them. Borders exist to tell you that WE dont want YOU in here. So fuck off. Only those who respect my country may enter.

wtf I hate white people now

Get these creatures back to their own country. Good fences make good neighbours.

>I know it's a baitpost slidethread but seriously...

SAGE

The borders and the idea aren't the actual problems, it's the institutions built within them, the social programs. it just doesn't work no matter how you look at it.

You can even agree with open borders and free movement for all and still see that it's impossible to achieve without destroying the host country.

Good, I'll move some refugees into your house. Two dozen or so.

The walls of your house aren't a real border anyway.

>freedom to settle in your house, loot your wealth and fuck your sister is muh human right
Sure, user
Why don't you slit your own throat while you're at it

t. globalist shill

The only group that actually benefits from 'open borders' and the end of nation states.

By encouraging free trade and a truly free market, there will be no more need for borders and states.

>Weasel

It was a great day when he died.

>all these housefags opposing open borders

Absolutely reactionary. I think we should collectivize more than just your country desu

COMMIES DESERVE THE ROPE

abolish welfare. people who actually want to work and integrate will self select

You can't, we are going to become whiter and you'll just have to deal with it.

Nonwhites will never be the majority, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration/birthright citizenship. Cutting third world migration, ending birthright citizenship along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

>not any White people... just different shades of poo

thats the future they want for us, apparently

Your existance is legal, but not your actions, holy shit, when is day of the rope?

(((((Eie Wiesel))))

Every fucking time

Wiesel is a liar that has only been 2 days in Auschwitz.

A human being isn't inherently illegal, trespassing into other people's country IS ILLEGAL

>lefty "no human being is illegal!"
>someone goes into thier house
>wtf get out of my house, this is illegal.

>No human being is illegal
Well I'll see you on your couch tonight OP, might take a shit or two in your sink and then eat from your fridge lol

i-it's just a coincidence goy...

Solve the problem, kill all non-whites. Niggers are literally not humans.

nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4

THIS!
Havent heard this saying in a while now. Gave me a fuzzy "the good ol days" feel.

Many on the left believe that white people are inherently evil and when the white race is destroyed there will be peace and prosperity for all. They are wrong. If we are wiped out then the world will revert to at best a late middle ages mentality mixed with some tech in a few places and other groups will genocide each other and create a backwards hell on Earth. At least all the SJWs and feminists will be silenced be either Islam or some other form of cultural enrichment.
Don't let this happen.

spooky shitskin cyclops

Binnish African Empire

your right, we should invade and outbreed every other race

>Swedes

How would you tell the difference?

in the words of my father

"Human rights were a mistake"

Swedes are Africans, what's the problem?

notice : no white folk in this pic

"That human is illegal" is just a non-retarded way of simplying "That human is illegally present in this location"

Like "That's an illegal driver!" - "DUH NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL IT CANNOT BE AN ILLEGAL DRIVER"

> no human being is illegal

But theft is illegal. An illegal immigrant is committing wholesale theft of a country. The country that was built by its rightful citizens, by their fathers, and that they leave onto their children. The country is their legacy to their children, not loot to be plundered by some opportunistic thief from a failed genetic line.

An illegal immigrant uses the greatest weaknesses of the middle-class, conning them into giving away their country. They play on white people's pity, their philanthropy, their Christian values. The end result is little different than an invasion. They are simply more dishonest and underhanded in how they steal wealth and destroy your children's future.

Illegal immigrants are not just illegal, they are evil. They are invaders. They steal from your children's mouths while crying they are the victim. Their own countries are shitholes because of their backwards religions, their backwards genes, and after they've destroyed their own country they only want to steal yours. The only moral stance is to repel them at the borders, and to deport any already inside.

BORDERS ARE RACIST
*locks door*

>Free movement of peoples
You mean war?

Yes the human is illegal, if the rulers don't want him there. He's a trespasser, and his presence is not legal.

>Beautiful or more beautiful

only leftists can make positives into a fucking insult

okay so if a white person moves into a african nation or a middle eastern nation how long do you expect them to live in peace comapred to the other way round ? no borders right ?

elie weasel

They can be illegal if there are laws that state so. Dumb kike.

no borders. and btw. people adjust to environmental conditions. If it's normal for africans to slaughter whites it will be accepted like lions being dangerous. Europe could also have this common knowledge of not being a place for migrants, they would just have to create those conditions and they will solidify.

their ACTIONS are illegal.

It's a concept so easy even edgy tweenagers understand it.

I'm moving into OP's place tonight, because free movement of peoples is a human right. Also I'm probably going to eat all of his food, because that's a human right too.

and also the presence proves they took that illegal action. Hence why the label gets put on them in this context.

For example, every wild animal inside of a restaurant is always illegal. Everyone knows it can't enter legally.

no

"No human being is illegal"

Can you explain what the even means?

it means the brain rotting is complete

Aren't the chinks already doing that? Are you imblying? No! They only have a problem with Caucasians? Dats wayciss!