Christian right in US adopts ISIS KILLING OF TRANS PEOPLE

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trans-vigil-car-hits-protesters_us_599e4288e4b06d67e3351ccc

White? Check
Trump voter? Check
Transphobic? Check
Genocidal killers? Check
Only difference is the religion

America will soon be the new Saudi Arabia under Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/trans-vigil-car-hits-protesters_us_599e4288e4b06d67e3351ccc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/trans-vigil-car-hits-protesters_us_599e4288e4b06d67e3351ccc

Nazis should be hanged just like at the nuremberg trials.

Commies and ISIS too.

did you watch the video? they attacked his car.

>did you watch the video? they attacked his car.

After the car DROVE THOUGH THE PEOPLE YOU FUCKTARD

Yeah I guess people shouldn't defend themselves.

Wan't that tranny shot trying to murder a police officer? This "vigil" is the detritus of civilisation. I do not often use the cliched term "degeneracy" on Sup Forums as it is overused, but what other terms can we use here, honestly? I don't agree with running people over, but if his car got attacked, I could understand how this situation escalated.
Lefties, sort yourselves out. Normal people are hetting fed up with your crap.

>Wan't that tranny shot trying to murder a police officer?

That's not true, but ok

Anyway so YOU do support ISIS style car killings tactics? So anyone you don't like you want to run over. Very tolerant right.

No, I said could understand how the situation escalated. Stop trying to infer I'm advocating ritualised public executions by a religion of pedophile terrorists. How did the tranny die, then? My information was that it was shot trying to kill a police officer.

>My information was that it was shot trying to kill a police officer.

You know the police in US are corrupt as fuck and can kill anyone who for any reason here?

>look he has a butter knife
>SHOOT THEM

Look here:
Two police officers were called to Kiwi Herring’s home on Tuesday morning over accusations that she had “severely cut” a neighbor. When the officers tried to arrest her, they said she attacked them with a large kitchen knife, slicing one in the arm. At that point, the police opened fire, killing her.
It's all from your own link. Kiwi Herring? A bit fishy

Sam article
>Family members claimed the police used excessive force.

As I said, sort yourselves out, Lefties. NORMAL PEOPLE are sick of your crap.
>Xhe was a good Xuy, xhe didndu nuffin
I suppose magic fairy wands filled with glitter weren't avalaible at that point and the police made do with with what resources were at hand, negoatations having broken down.
Normal people are getting sick of your shit.

this is the difference

Is this bait? If not lol, one less faggot. Stab the cops, get that ass dropped

This kind of incident has happened a lot in recent years. These mobs have a tendency to surround the vehicle which of course panics the driver.

What would you do? Just sit and wait while they swarm you?

>NORMAL PEOPLE are sick of your crap.

Yes WE are.

It won't be long before the Christian/religious right also start killing gay people as well when they run out of trannies. I can imagine the shock on every gay Trump supporter's face when they realize they've been duped and thrown under the bus, thinking they were under the illusion of being safe just because they didn't take hormone pills.

Tranny drew first blood, police took it down, not "the religious right". The rest of your post is fantasy too.

nazis are muslim tier

This is how it works, children:
Play "Game of Thrones" with cops and you get shot. I doresn't matter if you have a dick or not. And you are going to block the streets with weapons, you will be facing people in reinforced metal frames that can travel faster than you and are more durable than weak flesh and bone. The people injured in both situations chose to place themselves in the way of danger, and there are people who, oddly, seem surprised at the results.
I don't need to wish any harm on these people, and I do not want to wish any harm upon them. But they think this is fantasy, and think that real-life situations involving life and death are mere trivialites, to be compared later to LOTR of Harry Potter on social media.
Consider, then, that there is an African tribe that only has one rule: "Don't put your head in a crocodile's mouth". Every year at least one young buck doesn't listen.

>tranny gets killed for reasons unrelated to being a tranny
>libshits freak out and claim it's an attack on lgbtfh4i%÷at in general

OP is a dipshit. Go play on a highway pleaser

Just a question, when did the alt right start doing stuff like this?

Oh yeah, they havent. It always funny when libtards compare christian fundamentalists to islamic ones. Christian ones at worst might do some "god hates fags" protest and trigger some trannies and are a minor annoyance in general.

Islamic extremists at best will kill you with a driveby shooting or send a suicide car bomb at you at worst.

There was hate in america before Trump.

Nice b8 m8.

Oh no bigoted alt right came in with torches, it's fucking scary! These guys are literally ISIS! Im shaking!

>faggots block the intersection
>one car decided to slowly drive through anyway
>faggots start swarming and hitting the car
>he steps on the gas
so what did he do wrong again?

((((((ISIS))))))
((((((((Saudis))))))))
Get redpilled you reddit transplants.

Hebdo Huff Po.

Notfallingforit.jpg

sage