Swedish archeologist proves Islam has always been part of Sweden

A glass ring found in a Viking grave belonging to a Swedish woman offers proof that Vikings were in direct contact with the ancient Islamic civilizations.

The ring, which is decorated with glass and not amethyst as previously assumed, has an inscription that reads ”to Allah” or “for Allah” in Arabic, writes ScienceNews.

According to the archeologists behind the discovery, it’s a well-established fact that Scandinavians traded their women in exchange of glass beads with people from Egypt and Mesopotamia as far back as 3,400 years ago -- so it’s not that unlikely to think that Vikings women might’ve taken the trip down there themselves and converted to Islam, says the researchers from Stockholm University.

According to Jeanette Varberg, director of Moesgaard Museum in Denmark, it’s a very exciting discovery. However, she says she’s not surprised that there were multicultural connections between ancient Scandinavia and the Middle East.

I think Islam is what makes many Swedes today jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that brings you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things, said Mona Sahlin, the former Prime Minister of Sweden

sciencenordic.com/ancient-ring-brings-vikings-and-islamic-civilizations-closer-together

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-40962865
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

>I think Islam is what makes many Swedes today jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that brings you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things, said Mona Sahlin, the former Prime Minister of Sweden
I hate these people.

Trade goods flowed into Sweden in those days with no problem. People in Sweden could obtain cardamom and galangal from India and Thailand a 1000 years ago. They dig up little statues of Buddha there too.

>Hurrr durrr Vikings don't steal from sand niggers

Oh this thread again
Dont forget to sage

WE WUZ KAN...

i mean

WE WUZ SWEDEN!

She sounds more brainwashed than the average German. I wonder what her background is.

someone found a ring, wtf, this means you HAVE TO replace the ENTIRE Swedish population with muslims, it's the only logical conclusion.

The ring probably come form a varangian guard who stole it from a sand nigger he killed

it's a well-established fact that vikings had been pillaging the mediterranean for millennia, too. but, let's make up conclusions instead of saying "cool, look what we found here!"

they find roman coins in jomon and yayoi sites in japan. does that mean the japanese were roman?

yes the vikings raped, murdered, pillaged in the middle east and brought back foreign items, treasure etc.

this isn't new. vikings raids reached muslim territories

>look mom I posted it again!

>because its impossible that they traded or raided

we had like 300 threads about this already, fuck off

YEAH AND THERE WAS PERSIAN SILK IN A VIKING SHIP GRAVE THAT MEANS THEY MUST HAVE BEEN INCORPORATED IN THE PERSIAN EMPIRE

Totally not trade

Also women having a voice was a mistake, especially swedish

I have found another Swedish glass ring, it says: ''liberals and niggers deserve to be burn on a pile of wood, because this is Swedish tradition''.

>that flag
>that post
>that autism

Get fucked OP you cunt. Take your shitty bait and shove it up your muslim shilling ass, you wanker.

She's literally saying
WE WUZ MUDSLIMES

the text is quoted from the article dimwit

You're still autistic for using that flag though

>it’s a well-established fact that Scandinavians traded their women in exchange of glass beads

where the fuck did this come from? what evidence do they have to believe they traded their women to muslims for glass beads thats fucking retarded.

>Be viking in normandy
>Meet Iberian man from andalucia
>trade viking shit for islamic ring
>PROOF VIKINGS WERE IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH MUZZIES

They traded enslaved women,men, boys it was a total diffrent kind of mentality back then.

>ancient Islamic civilizations.
>ancient
>islam was found in early medieval(aka dark ages)

to the trash, why shouldn`t they, trade is engine of human history

>society of seafarers and traders
>be surprised when said society has stuff they traded for on their seafaring adventures

Swedes, I fucking tell you.

ok thought it meant they traded scandinavian women for trinkets. slaves makes more sense

>feeding the Jews
>still using that flag
>not knowing about the concepts of trade or pillage

Can't wiggle your way out of this one.

5th century Byzantine coin found in England which had been turned into a pendant.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-40962865

Byzantine culture has always been a part of England let all the citizens of Istanbul into the UK.

I am feeling some myötäviha for you Swedes now.

Yes it´s a know fact that vikings pillaged and raped in mulsim regions. So why shouldn´t there be some spoils of war?

>Muhammad invented Arabic
>Muhammad invented "Allah"

Islamic education everybody

>possess a ring from a different culture
>you are muslim now

All these implications.

Everyone responding to this thread is a confirmed nigger.

>where the fuck did this come from? what evidence do they have to believe they traded their women to muslims for glass beads thats fucking retarded.

Pretty much this. The only people that have been documented to trade off their people for shiny things are africans.

>According to the archeologists behind the discovery, it’s a well-established fact that Scandinavians traded their women in exchange of glass beads with people from Egypt and Mesopotamia

They have always been getting blacked AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>3,400 years ago
>vikings
kek

>Britain is literally every culture/religion/whatever because they took it all into the british national museum
Wew, what a people

The British Museum is full of Egyptian statues and Mummies

WE

>we found this ring from an islamic civilization
>vikings used to trade glass with muslims for other items suh as hides, meats, honey, etc.

>Sup Forums rejects any kind of reason and immediately assumes Vikings sold women (read: white women) for glass beads

Why are you so fucking stupid, guys? Do you like being cucks? Is this a fantasy?

check'd and kek'd
Sweden has always been a cuck'd country
They are shame upon all of humanity.

WUZ BRITISH N SHIET
AFRICA TRUE HEART OF BRITISH EMPIRE
QUEEN ELIZABETH IS ACTUALLY KWEEN LISHBEFDA

Sweden, getting muslim cucked since 1400 BC. Jesus Christ.

Now da bbc be talking da tru speak o da kangdom

Could have sworn they've found several swords made from imported Damascus steel long before now.

Mohammad was the greatest tactician ever

Historical truth: Vikings were hired as mercenaries in Byzantium

>Some Viking raids a wealthy property in France or southern countries. Finds a shiny ring that he takes as spoils. The ring had already traveled across Europe, exchanging many owners.
>Years later , the Viking is on dead bed and decides to be buried with ring because much shiny and much war spoils
>2017 , cuck archeologists with vagina in place of brains, think Vikings were muslims

>Scandinavians traded their women in exchange of glass beads
nigger tier

Another issue I see : 1400 BC reference to Allah ?
Islam exists since 600 AD . How can this discrepancy be explained ? Is Allah an older god worshiped in other religions ?

>Jeanette Varberg

No, the implication is "If they could get there in 1400 BC, they could definitely get there in 600 AD+

This, Chad is right.

Vikinger kills some Muslims and steal their rings n stuff.
>le Islamic connection

Swedes used to rape muslim women now it's the other way around.

Your really playing by the books aren't you fagot.