Turd Reich: San Francisco dog owners lay minefield of poo for rightwing rally

so this is what has come down to. holy shit guys.

>Hundreds of San Franciscans plan to prepare Crissy Field, the picturesque beach in the shadow of the Golden Gate Bridge where rightwing protest group Patriot Prayer will gather, with a generous carpeting of excrement.

>“I just had this image of alt-right people stomping around in the poop,” Tuffy Tuffington said of the epiphany he had while walking Bob and Chuck, his two Patterdale terriers, and trying to think of the best way to respond to rightwing extremists in the wake of Charlottesville. “It seemed like a little bit of civil disobedience where we didn’t have to engage with them face to face.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKlKvH3eYus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the left is so intellectually bankrupt that instead of dealing with ideologies by using their brain they are now using shit. its fucking unbelievable.

just when i think they cant get any lower.

>There will also be contingents of clowns, kayakers, cars, and kids – all hoping to use their particular strengths (humor, seaworthiness, the ability to monopolize parking spaces, and cuteness, respectively) to thumb their noses at hate.

note there is not ability to use their brains just clowns and cuteness

>ruining your own town over a 1 day rally

I FUCKING HATE SF KILL ME. NUKE ME. KILL ME. I HATE ALL THESE NEW HIPSTER FUCKING CRIMINAL FAGGOTS IN THIS SHITHOLE

>autistic pooping

>the political equivalent of throwing with feces

Wow it's literally nothing.

The streets of San Fran are already covered in the shit and piss of homeless people, and I'm not even joking

>Turd Reich

Make it a meme pls

is this satire? i know the left is retarded, but still.....

Liberalism is a mental disorder

>In other news, an extraordinary amount of workers in the public service field are turning far-right, study says.

>Alt right spend time bagging and binning

The optics dahnald

SAN FRAN SICKO!

THAT'S OLL

do you know tuffy tuffington?

>san francisco
>poo
>dog
yeah right

the rally goers should just have a poop collection thing organized and get it all cleaned up within the hour.

If they wanted to be a dick about it they could just dump it somewhere of importance.

>dog owners are said to be stockpiling excrement

Ive been to san fran once, saw the warf and the homeless people everywhere. I never want to go back to that shitty city. Horrible streets, hills, smog, trash, again homeless drug addicts all over. No thanks, I only was there on business in san jose and drove into that faggot city for 3 hours..

Wait
So is it on a beach? Don't you guys get fined for walking dogs on beaches in the summer?

you can get like a £500 fine here if your dog shits on the beach, because they're full of people in the summer

So what you are saying, a notorious left wing city just shat all over their footpaths and fucked up where they live because a rally might be going along that path, why not change the route?

Would they do it again for the new route? Could we get SF to become an actual literal shithole to match the figurative perception of it?

stop arguing like a fucking democrat you cuck.
You wont convince them, what do you think why we needed the SA, SS and concentration camps?

This shit is hilarious

Typical Antifa tactic, destroy your own city just so right-wingers can't be there

I work right next to Market street in SF and I can confirm this

You know, they could like, fucking ignore it, maybe?

All business shut up shop during the day, the mayor declares a holiday for public service save police workers, and everyone stays home from school.

Seriously; instead of biting the b8 of white supremacists they could fucking just turn the other way and not even give them a second thought.

>San fran
>The fagist place
>Play with poo
>Even degenerate Shumer can't understand
>They're the turd right

youtube.com/watch?v=WKlKvH3eYus

Pretty sure you have to register in advance where you want your protest to go so the police can work out some security concept. I don't think they can just change the route whenever they want.

Gay

>people bring animals into their cities and let them shit everywhere

I'll never understand this, if you saw people pulling down their dacks and pissing and shitting all over the place you'd think you were in India - but for some reason it's ok when dogs do it......

Why is the left so obsessed with slinging shit and piss at people that's disgusting

Scorched-earth worked for Uncle Joe. See, communism works.

That sounds like a plan.
>issue press release about change of route due to dog pooing "I hope you silly lefties don't do that again along the new one"
>they shit all over their city
>we keep issuing new routes, tthey keep shitting them up, and then we never even turn up on tthe day

is this what you do when you're waiting for amir to let you have a turn with your wife?

>white supremacists

Shut up faggot, you don't know what you're talking about.

>Tuffy Tuffington

imagine hating your children so much you give them a name like this

Everyone I don't like is a white supremacist

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe its an elaborate effort to attract Indian immigrants

March in shit, it'll be all the more humiliating for them when you stamp their faces with it.

That sounds... illegal.

Also, they're willing to cover their own fucking town in dogshit so it will bother some people there for a short period of time. Guess what; most people aren't going to know what you did and just wonder why San Francisco is covered in shit.

Used to live there, can confirm the whole city smells like stale urine. Homeless everywhere.

where do you live now?

That sounds like a solid plan. Use their moral outrage and willingness to self-sabotage against them.

Why don't y'all have rallies where there are black people? Fight them head on!

>Right wing marchers come prepared with plastic bags and pooper scoopers.
>Collect all the dog shit. From the smallest Pomeranian pellet to the biggest Great Dane dump.
>Proceed to march right into the nearest public square.
>Dump all the collective shit in a giant pile.
>Set it all aflame.
>San Francisco's smell improves for the next several hours. Right wing protestors are heralded as heroes for their generous gift to the city of San Fran.

with all the indians in silicon valley i'm sure there are quite a few designated shitting streets in san francisco

Right Wing Clean up Squads?

liberals are the enemy

Sure but next time there is a leftist snowflake protest ((riot)) it won't be dog shit the alt-righters put down, it will be real anti personel land mines

the protesters should be civilized and show up with baggies and shovels and clean that shit up, showing everyone who's civil and who's not.

>biological warfare

And they said the slippery slope was a fallacy when we asserted left ideals would turn society to shit.

their town is already full of designated shitting streets, might as well spread it to the parks as well

>the left is playing with their feces again

what is it with these people and shit?

So move somewhere else.

Why are leftcucks so obsessed with shitting up everything? Their cities, their gene pools, everything they get involved with turns to shit. I once said a proud artist creates masterpieces, an artist devoid of pride creates works of shit (sometimes literally).

>can't actually argue with reason and logic
>resort to literally slinging shit

Get dog treats.
Put nails or poison in dog treats.
Spread treats around the park for liberal dogs to consume.
I love dogs, but I hate libs more.

Let's get this to happen in other leftist cities. Tell them a nazi gathering will be coming to town and get them to shit up their own city.

nigger

no don't do this. poor dogs. they are collecting their shit and then bringing it to the place. then they say they will clean it up afterwards. sounds illegal though. you cant just throw dog shit all over the place.

>Punishing animals because their owners are liberals

Real edgy, faggot

>needing dogs
why dont they just let loose all their indian population?

>let's cover our streets in literal shit so we don't have to face opposing ideas

>loves dogs
>publicly calls for their painful death

Just kys

>thread about shitting in san francisco
>ID: FEG BM
>Faggot Bowel Movement

screencapped and uploaded to twitter for shitty optics

You have to admit it is pretty funny, looks like the right wingers will need to get a poop cleanup squad running about before they protest.

the protest becomes a pootest

shitposting has become a primary weapon

by next year both the alt-left and alt-right will literally just be shitting into their hands and throwing it at each other instead of arguing.

>civil disobedience
that's what they call a crime now?
isn't leaving shit around a crime there?

Post that at them. Tell them you'll do be spreading those across every park in SF, if they do their little shit stunt.
Not saying you should go through with it, but these assholes need to understand that actions have consequences.

this is how chimps' tribal system works.

>the right is driving cars into people
>the left is still playing poopy games

The group is "Patriot Prayer" who pulled the permit for the rally, they kick out all neo nazis, antifa, and white supremacists.

Some of them are trump supporters, some of them aren't. "Right-wing rally" is being used to stir up violence by msm now.

Good reason to wear boots. They want jack booted thugs so much they are creating the conditions on physical levels now.

Now make a right wing rally announcement every other week to increase the pile of excrement.

>When you don't have arguments so you make your city into a literal shithole
You fucking bastard. Doggos are not at fault that their owners are retarded. My dog died like that and I'm still searching for the son of a bitch who did it.

well we are all talking about the end of western civilisation. may as well get in the right mindset for it.

It was me

I found the guy that poisoned dogs in my neighborhood. He admitted it 10 years after the fact in a bar. It was very satisfying.

>hurr durr they're not being violent like I've been told they would at Sup Forums, they're just being creative and using dog poo
>better tell Sup Forums to know what do

Hehe, I just realized turd rhymes with third. lol

Go to San Diego, you sad sad soul

You are fucking dead kiddo. I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself.

Did you do anything?

if they want to play poopy games we can play poopy games too.

step 1: obtain a quran, talmud, or other piece of lefty propaganda
step 2: put it in a public toilet
step 3: shit on it

>using poo at what you don't like is being creative.
2/10 made me reply

I would personally have smashed his head against the concrete pavement until he passed out and suffered permanent brain damage. What did you do?

t. mohammed

This is totally fake

I was the bouncer, I beat him til he couldn't talk, called the cops, and he got arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.

lol its that larpingh faggot again. ill cut your throat you nigger boy

>wear jackboots
>get boots covered in shit
>visit lefty businesses and drag shit all over the floor

OBTAIN 100,000 QURANS

LAY IT ON TOP OF THE POOP

WALK OVER IT

HOLY SHIT FREE PROPAGANDA

WE ON WORLDWIDE MEDIA NOW

D-don't tell me you actually took the time to read all of that crap, r-right user?

They're monkeys dressed up like people

94th post best post
I hope you fags will do this. Good luck!

I read it all desu.