Can someone tells me WTF with Sup Forums's captcha ??

Can someone tells me WTF with Sup Forums's captcha ??

Buy the pass

what happens is that you are actually God, your subconscious is interacting with the actual fabric of reality, and its syncronizing your conscious experience, so you are basically sending a message to yourself

now what exactly that message is, idk.

congrats on becoming enlightened user, good for you

are you doing the photo recognition or the legacy, which you can enable in the settings?

Back the fuck off???

get a job nerd

I am just wondering why there's sometimes no problems with the captcha and sometimes I need to click 5 or 6x times on the same pictures...

I just got one with accordions.

>pick all signs

Literally fucking do every time. Either idiots have destroyed their algorithm or it's not working correctly. If there's part of a sign in 20% of a square ITS STILL THERE DURR

That's not how enlightenment works I think.

Because people have messed it up by feeding it incorrect data when it was still gathering cues for its database.

thats just google squeezing extra labor out of you

its not full blown enlightenment, but its the first step out of "reality" into a larger existence

I unironically still do this
I do the first one correct by selecting all the traffic signs
Then the next one I select all bridges and select another non bridge pic and it still goes through

DEVELISH

that's just training the AI, this systems are made by getting life times of experience,trial and error, by purposefully making mistakes you are just accelerating its development

the only one losing is you, losing your time

You're just coming off as a delusional heretic. Go spew that shit in India while shitting in the streets.

calle

>0.02 cents have been added to your deposit

Thanks shlomo, I'll make sure to not mess with the AI anymore

do you know if 4pass allows to post from tor or vpn ?

Use legacy instead you moron.

Necessary evil implemented because of shit like Sup Forums.js(e) and HISS AT PENIS.

it's tay

>heretic

KEK

you are not messing with it, you are adding micro improvements actually, you are the one being a good goy for jewgle giving them free labor

why couldn't you have posted this months ago I've been clicking 6 times on pics of cars and fukn rd signs every post

Roads? Where we are going we dont need Roads.

Id take your advice seriously if it wasn't for that meme flag
All EU flag posters are massive cucks

got this a few days ago, weird:

what's legacy ?

>why couldn't you have posted this months ago I've been clicking 6 times on pics of cars and fukn rd signs every post
good, hope you enjoyed it newfag

its under quotes and replying

how about the UN flag, is that cucked too?

Even more so

But how can you do this for the captcha instead of the f**king pics to click on ?

by just checking the capcha option in the settings.

Just trying... where's the settings ??

the button that say settings on the top and bottom of the page

Training the AI.
>Is obsessed with helicopters and parachutes
Skynet soon.