Who the bloody hell would want to rape that? But alas, justice has been served

Who the bloody hell would want to rape that? But alas, justice has been served.

news.com.au/world/europe/the-attention-seeking-woman-who-falsely-accused-15-men-of-rape/news-story/b3bcd1f5dacc0029239af404475d1509

would bang

>The Metropolitan Police said one of the rape allegations made to police by Beale in 2010 led to the conviction of a man, Mahad Cassim, who was jailed for seven years.
Jailed for seven years with no evidence aside from this lunatic's claim. Cool justice system, bruh.

>Who the bloody hell would want to rape that?
I think it's more a question of capability than a question of will

Evidently no one did rape it. lol

Fucking hideous cow.

I'm sure with a name like Mahad Cassim he's raped someone, just not this beached whale.

What is her punishment?

>Punish women
Surely you jest!

The guy with a forklift and a bag of flour.

Why the bag of flour?

this.

but I honestly do not think she has an ounce of self-awareness to even feel that shame.

I MUST KNOW!
Why the bag of flour?
Why the bag of flour?Why the bag of flour?

I would probably fuck her desu

Roll her in flour to find the wet spot.

Pretty sure feminists are so obsessed with rape because no one wants to rape them. So they import a bunch of monkeys that would rape them so they feel wanted.

To fry her

IT'S IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REGRET EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe to make some bread while down there?

Mahad Cassim would. And he justifiably went to jail for it.

>justice has been served
It has, and I was surprised at first. Then I figured out WHY justice was served.

Some of the people she lied about have brown skin.

If it was just white people she falsely accused then she would get community service

Meh. Most of people she accused were shitskins.

The articles says 10 years.

From the Article
> A judge slammed Jemma Beale as a “convincing liar”
How fucking naive are judges these days, if i'ts already well known that womyn like to missuse false rape accusations. How fucking naive do they even have to be to think that anyone would rape that ugly ass bitch. And did nobody ever notice how strange it is for a womyn to be raped so many fucking times already? suuure, it just kept happening, eh?

Seriously, we need some smarter judges.