>realize that Maoris are glorified niggers with "more rights"
how does Sup Forums feel about Maoris?

Other urls found in this thread:

votecompass.tvnz.co.nz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Glorified niggers with "more rights"

Dindus who get easy rides into uni

ok then.

And during. The subsidised programs and amount of scholarships..

my thoughts exactly

Mainly sad; they used to be expert navigators and highly intelligent until they ran out of islands to colonise and inbreeding killed their IQ.

They're dumb as bricks and extremely lazy; but they generally don't have the same propensity for violence as Africans, unless they're drunk and angry. In which case; watch out.

The only way I could have had a scholarship is if I was a head boy or PM scholar. Post grad is even worse.

They've only been civilised for a couple of centuries. They're still barbaric in comparison to most whites. They always look for trouble in my experience

The haka is cool

It's actually strange how sensitive they are the fatter the nicer, the skinny ones (like nigherss) are the ones you gotta watch out for cause they got small man complex.

Kiwi here. No issues with Maori. They are definitely dumber, on average, and they get all whiney about gibs-me-dats in relation to the Treaty. The gang members are poison. But overall, Maori are pretty based. Nothing like American niggers.

Just degenerates in general. The same people who put kids in washing machines for entertainment.

Wonder if the Morioris would have been any different had the Maoris not eaten them.

Because they're native to the land, and better looking than niggers and abbos, its better to have them than actual niggers walking around.

>native to the land
>if you eat the natives you become native to the land

typical austard
kek

Are you that half-Maori Finn who used to post on Sup Forums?

They're a bunch of fucking retards but harmless enough in my experience

You are what you eat.

I hardly meet any down here (apart from 1/16th or less heritage people), so I can't really say. At least they managed to discover agriculture and seafaring, so surely a step above the common negro, despite their warlike ways.

checkmate

Glorified niggers with "more rights"

i guess you prefer Muslim cocks then

All they fucking do is scaffolding.

The old old generation are really nice, but the newest generation are mostly degenerates. I think a large part of it is their upbringings. I've met a few nice younger ones but it's rare. I prefer islanders by miles.

Not true. They also do pruning and furniture moving.

To a degree, at least the maori tribes earned their gibs in the maori wars. Smarter than abos and american niggers thats for sure. Christian coconuts are better though

I can't you seriously with that ausfag flag. Australia is literally Germany in the pacific ocean. Men can't even join your military LOL

Muslims constantly rape and assault your citizens and you sit back and let more in.

Just leave before you embarrass yourself further

Maoris didn't figure out farming. The pakeha man brought the livestock, crops and farming tools. The hori would forage for kumara, catch flightless birds and go fishing. Hunter/gatherers.

>Christian coconuts are better though
This. They're way more respectful and pleasant. Don't ever cross them though.

>using pakeha
You know that's basically the same as a Jew calling any non Jew goyim right?

do people who are only like 1/16th claim to be native like they do here in the states?

They are the reason our sexual assault rate is double world average.

i am a jew you fuckin goyim

1 outs cunt

Lived for a couple years on Australia. Got to know a lot of Maoris. Have also lived around niggers. Got bused to nigger town for sixth grade thanks to progressive bullshit. In my experience Maoris are NOT NIGGERS.

I knew New Zealand Maoris and also their kin from Samoa, Tonga and Hawaii. There's a violent nigger streak in there but its not very pronounced. They aren't exactly a race of rocket scientists and they aren't particularly conscientious, but they are cool by me.

Trust me, they are not niggers. Don't know if you've had the displeasure of living around a lot of niggers. Don't do it.

Yeah definitely. I'm pretty sure there aren't any pure blood maoris left, they're all 3 quarters white or something. Doesn't stop them from acting like savage retards, mind.

Remember goyim. Keep Calm and vote National.

They didn't invent the wheel. They are definitely nigger tier. They emulate the negroid culture from the US as well so they've adopted the whining victimhood status as well. We should have killed them off when we arrived and created a white haven for British immigrants.

>Being this retarded

In my experiences they're pretty chill. The aggro ones are usually younger and shit their pants when their folks or "uncles/aunties" catch wind of their shit. It's like seeing a child spazz out and then cop a smack on the bum and just go completely submissive.

They can be really friendly and inviting if you don't know them, they're likely to want to have some drinks with you and kick back. It's their way of sussing you out. If they decide they don't like you, you'll never be asked back. But if they do, you got it made in the shade.

Well, I look at the statistics and numbers.

Numbers tell me that they are low IQ, and very violent.
They're basically niggers.

Coconuts are only tough in groups or if theyre bigger then the person tehy want to fight. coconuts never step to a bigger coconut.

I have never seen a thin coconut. Why are they all so fat?

Please just focus on keeping immigrants out. And liberals. New Zealand is every whites escape plan...

maoris are pretty pleasant in my experience especially the older ones, youngers one chill out as they get older nothing like ur american niggers

raised an army of them and fought an army of robots with them

Even the smaller ones are tough, you obviously don't have any experience with them. I saw a smaller one (5'9) or so get his neck gripped and punched straight in the face about 10x in a row by a 6'2 stocky cunt. He didn't even make a noise or look in pain despite his face dripping with blood.

DESU I don't mind lazy drunks as an underclass, if they aren't violent let them be and have their weird whale bumming shit, guess it's kind of interesting

Kek, New Zealand has insane levels of immigration. 72,000 immigrants a year for a country of 4 million.

They make Sweden or Australia seem like North Korea in comparison.

Why are they all authoritarian leftists fucks?

I've always seen them as the antithesis of aborigines myself. Don't have much experience of them though, that's just the impression I get via osmosis.

Lets be honest, that's true with us euros as well. Pre WWII generation compared to since...

>oh man they r so tough
i dont have any experience with them, i just told u smaller ones dont step to bigger ones they have a chain of command u would observe this if u spent enough time around them ya dumb shit

We have to get Winnie peters into government to cut back this immigration. We wont be able to handle it m8

Aren't they mostly white euros though?

They're tough man, get the fuck over it faggot and stop talking out of your ass. You sound like an insecure catty bitch.

Nothing personal but we dont want you either. Every three steps theres a pom saying exactly what you did.

post test link.

My dad dated a Maori once. She was a nutcase who'd always argue with my dad weekly. What finished the relationship was when she stole my dad's wallet which had $500 in cash, and all his personal details. Fucking Maoris, man...

>Aren't they mostly white euros though?
Nope.
Chinks, south-east Asians fucks, jungle-Asians, etc.

Most Maoris can be ok, still wouldnt relax tho, but the real nigger tier are coconuts (islanders).

Anyone but National. Even Labour is promising to cut immigration.

No, mostly Chinese and Indian, like Australia.

Although Brits are the largest foreign born group in both Australia and NZ, they haven't been coming here in large numbers since the 80s.

The biggest source of white immigration these days is from South Africa, but that pales in comparison to immigrants coming in from Asia.

votecompass.tvnz.co.nz/ I think

Poms a literally the worst of all migrants to come to Oceania. Please fuck off we're full. I honestly prefer Americans.

Saffers are worse m8.

I let a maori from work crash at my place once, got up and $50 from my wallet was missing. Got the cunt fired. Fucken Maoris, man.

I'm a Maori. Ngai Tahu.

I go to UC, didn't get any of these scholarships you guys keep moaning about, I have a massive student loan. I study computer science.

I drive a granny car because I'm poor. I vote NZ First.

Please stop stereotyping.

>mfw I'm a Pom in NZ

Sterotypes are stereotypes for a reason mate. I'm glad your doing well for yourself but you need to help out your communities and teach them to not follow what the niggers in the U.S do (i.e joining gangs, smoking drugs, binge drinking, beating family members, getting overwhelmingly obese, making up a large proportion of prisoners, etc.)

I find stereotyping is about 95% right, welcome to the 5% buddy.

tfw saffer gf

Also, this.

God I hate POM scum so fucking much. Every time I hear their rat accents on our t.v. or radio, or god forbid I should see one of these non-humans in my daily life I want to find the nearest slice of cheddar to trap and CRUSH these rats SQUASHED in a fucking rat trap.

Please, let us come together and face off against the true enemy - pom scum, the gnawing rats of the world, the scurrying lice and rodents of the human race, preying, infecting, burrowing their way into our society.

May we bathe in the blood of pom scum, and with that let us rejoice in God's light, tinted red with the lifeforce of the gnawing pom RAT!

Fuck off you fucking infecting anglo cunt. NZ is MY fucking land and mine alone. You need to fuck back off to your own nation you cumskin fucking pig.

God I fucking HATE anglos. You scum cunt motherfucker, end your fucking life RIGHT FUCKING NOW, literally find the nearest ligature and fucking hang yourself, cunt.

Hahah this is the problem with you people. The slightest exposure to a simple truth which you can't handle and you have a tantrum like a child.

>Aren't they mostly white euros though?
in our fucking dreams

They are 100x better than abos and 20x better than niggers.
t. Been to Wellington for a week

Our migration is shocking

Shit parenting and shit diet. The fat ones always have strong family bonds.

nice larp m8

there's no such thing as a small coconut

Maori half caste here.

Wew lad. Where do you think Kumara and heihei came from?
There are an increasing number of 100% phenotypical Maori due to woke Maoris breeding together which increases gene expression of the Polynesian phenotype. There are probably heaps of 90% Maori in the urewera up to ruatoria and also up north
Yeh look how good anglos did in the UK, us, aus, Canada lmao.
Probably confuse them with flips tbaitch
No, gooks and indians. They make up 15% of NZ now.
>tfw my iwi is broke as shit and lets shit get pumped into our lake

wow. racist much?

>Responding to a reasonable comment with this shit

And the facade crumbles.

Disgusting scum.
The rest of NZ should just pretend they don't exist.

Some of them are pretty chill, but you wouldn't want to be close friends with them. Most of them have a very "crabs in a bucket" mentality. They despise success, idolize American gang culture and live in the court system.

So in away, I guess they might be. I try not to judge, but when you've been screamed at from down the path for answering kiaora with "sup", or eyeballed just for being a semi-well dressed white guy you start to turn a little stormfrontish.

lmao guess I'm voting national again

Reported to hone harawira.

The appropriate response to kia ora is tena koe followed by a customary wero.

I hate how going after assets is the new hotness for the left. TOP can get fucked.

Lazy methheads

Literally made a movie called "We wuz warriors n sheet"

Constantly asking for handouts on the basis that their ancestors were dumb enough to sell all their land to whitey even though they were never actually invaded

I never realised that but now that I think about it, you're right.

Eh, the same people who'd do that would laugh at you for trying. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Lol, that's pathetic. European countries get more immigration than that in one boatload.

Your country is bigger than the UK with less than a tenth of the population, plenty of room for more people

>tour de force

That's how you know it sucks

>friend of the the extended family brings her Maori-as-Maori gets bf to well adjusted family gathering
>mfw

>Lol, that's pathetic. European countries get more immigration than that in one boatload.
we are getting 72k a year net migration if you had that per capita into the UK you would be getting 1 million immigrants a year

>browse pol
>see a an NZ flag and thread
>its bitching about Maoris
>weak complaints like easy uni rides that nearly none of them take
>has the audacity to ask Sup Forums about a race they collectively no nothing about so we can proceed to educate the world while jerking ourselves off about NZ
>fail to realize we live in paradise and carry on pretending we have the issues that the yanks and poms have
>"look Sup Forums we are relevant too"

honestly, i can't stand most Maoris but some of them are solid cunts, a couple have had my back in a few pub dust ups so i aint gonna bad mouth em. all i see here is babbys first race related excursion into Sup Forums tryna fit in with other nations and they're issues, if you want to complain about any ethnic groups in NZ try the Chinese or Indians before you fuckin pretend your Auckland arses know anything beside your sheltered nat party views. fucking teenagers.

I dont really know why, like i have no real reason to think this, but i think kiwis are even shittier than maoris, who are also shit

Fuck up cunt, I'll speak my own language in my own ENGLISH speaking country that my people founded, not some primitive cannibalstic barbaric gibberish from a bunch of warring tribesmen who had no concept of what a country even was. Get your digsusting, useless culture and language out of my childrens schools.