BASED ITALY BTFO ILLEGAL MIGRANT OCCUPANTS

express.co.uk/news/world/845309/Italy-Rome-migrant-crisis-EU-Italian-Police-clash-European-Union-migranti-Roma

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/italian-police-water-cannon-refugees-rome-square

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/24/police-officer-pictured-comforting-refugee-eviction-protests/

"If they throw something, break their arms." Police chief said.

Is Italy the only true heir to Roman Empire Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/italian-police-water-cannon-refugees-rome-square
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/09/italian-forces-ignored-a-sinking-ship-full-of-syrian-refugees-and-let-more-than-250-drown-says-leaked-audio/?utm_term=.430b28a17c41
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archived that

>theguardian com/world/2017/aug/24/italian-police-water-cannon-refugees-rome-square
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/italian-police-water-cannon-refugees-rome-square

fucking finally, now stop the boats and join the (country) NO club

>that rainbow

Soon my Evropean Brother. Soon.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/09/italian-forces-ignored-a-sinking-ship-full-of-syrian-refugees-and-let-more-than-250-drown-says-leaked-audio/?utm_term=.430b28a17c41

OP's pic is of an stinky nigger having a bath for the first time

KEK

FFS ARCHIVE

>If they throw something, break their arms
Those animals threw a gas tank on the police.

WTF I love Mario now

The old Italian people I grew up around were ten times more racist than the Afrikaners.

When whitey began to hate 2.0

That fucking rainbow holy shit

Meme magic

niggers begone

>we are not terrorists
>while preparing the gas cylinder to kill cops
Niggers are amazing.

taste the rainbow

THIS IS A SIGN
THE FAGGOTS ARE ON OUR SIDE

ETHNIC 'CLEANSING'

>tfw your nation can't use water canons as riot control lest the semitic controlled media race baits niggers into more rioting with 'we wuz hose victims n sheit'

i knew it wouldn't be long before the italians went apeshit.

you can't walk 50 feet in rome without some curry nigger trying to sell you resealed tap water in a bottle

they aren't refugees either, they are leeches.

fuck them off. i can envision old italian mama's yelling at them. fuck they go off their rocker when they get mad.

>"If they throw something, break their arms." Police chief said.
>Is Italy the only true heir to Roman Empire Sup Forums?

You let gazillion immigrants into your country and when they finally start chimping out beyond tolerable norms you act tough? Don't make me laugh you are nothing like the heir to Roman Empire you claim to be, they wouldn't be fucked to begin with. In comparison you are a literal place where the garbage is being dump to Europe.

>not only drinking fermented beverages when you're out

learn with your ancestors bruv

THe police and military in Italy would probably like nothing more than being ordered to deport all economic migrants. It's the politician's who've fucked it up for everyone else. As usual.

Any good quality vodeos out there? I like to see shitskin invaders getting btfo'd

>we just want a home to live
yeah a free home payed by hard working citizens, fucking niggers don't deserve to even step on the same streets as whites.

are they carrying around crutches to pretend they are crippled? There's a picture of a man on crutches in the Express article as well -- propaganda

>propaganda
Nah, they are probably just learning a few tricks from gypsies. What they forgot to learn is that we don't give a shit about someone being a cripple, when summary justice needs to be served.