Aus/pol/ - friday noight floyboigh edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HrxIWdCNw8
youtube.com/watch?v=VdDOYwoiVJM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UWQZHw_1ivw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dick is a helicopter pilot!...mmmmm interdasting

YOU HAVE TO PUT AT LEAST ONE NEWS STORY IN THE OP. I HAVE TOLD YOU AT LEAST TWICE.

Which one of you bashed the chinks this morning?

>2017
>there are still people who think they have the right to deny actual people their rights based on what a make-believe God may want.

breaking news: dickkk smith memes are surging in value - invest TODAY!

>actual people
>religion is the only reason
Both wrong.

It has nothing to do with God. It is about having a few rules for our society and institutions that matter.

mods wouldn't dare move this thread to /bant/, just cause i didn't put a news story in OP
youtube.com/watch?v=4HrxIWdCNw8

My misso was invited to Bad Girls Advice the other day. Thoughts lads? I personally haven't used facebook for 3+ years but I'm aware of the group as my best mate likes to inform me on things like this. I'm morally and ethically opposed to degeneracy. She seems to think it's funny and harmless. She mentioned it teached you how to ride dick and other shit, kind of made me feel sick.

I give you credit, that is one of the more unique and ridiculous points I've heard in this horrendous campaign.

fuck...
we should have had a rundown on that group here, long ago
on one hand i want to say get her to join for infiltration purposes, but on the other hand: its a toxic influence on her (beyond the vile degeneracy, it has psychopathic manipulation tips), so i would recommend to stay away
best of luck to you mate - hopefully you end up raising a big christian family one day

>google it
>see this
wew lad

PREVIOUS THREAD

I'm christian and I want the death penalty re-instated.

Slammed me finger in a car door, lads.

Disgusting. Those are fat person fingers.

Death Penalty now!

You are the one who called me a landwhale in the other thread with my legs and leggings?

>why do you care, the institution doesn't matter
>wtf let us join in on this institution!
What do diseased pedophiles mean by this?

Struth, I don't want to probe her for information regarding it because it will just make me mad. She knows I don't like it even when she told me she could tell I wasn't impressed. I'm not going to police her like an insecure cunt but I'm not going to be quiet about my opposition towards it. Hopefully she feels comfortable to talk about whatever she reads, sees, etc. Cheers mate
Yeah it's fucked aye, I've seen some other shit from the boys at work, it's proper fucked cunt. I seriously hope this shit doesn't influence her, I trust her but I just can't fathom what would draw someone to shit like this, even facebook itself is a cesspool of narcissism and vapid crap.

You're a disgrace. sort yourself out.

Ask her why she wants to get advice from Bad girls.

frankly, its a worrying sign from her, otheranon...

It's just a name for a group, I don't think they even recognize that they're fucking degenerates. Most women seriously have no long term planning skills or self awareness.

why does the australian environment all seem like its from a dream

I find it hilarious that the Church, whose fucking Cardinal is in court for pedophilia is playing the moral card and trying to pretend they have some fucking monopoly on morality

Why? I like who I am.

The main thing is too ask your missus what she expects from this group and maybe suggest something else

>acknowledge fag priests as immoral
>pozzed loonies need liberation though
Makes you ponder.

hate to provoke mistrust, but it would be possible she would say no and then just join anyway
its worrying enough that she would want to join, but women are easily influenced (well men are too, but them more so) so hopefully you can set her straight, user
what kind of lass is she?

Yeah, that's a good question. What other things should I ask?

fuck it got fucken cold again

So what's the Sup Forums groupthink consensus on Tonez being a literal alcoholic who couldn't perform his job's basic duties due to being black-out drunk?

horrendous HDR does that.

I find it suspicious that the education system wants gay marriage and safe schools programs when teachers are regularly charged with Child sexual abuse!@!

I trust her completely, she's a top girl. Very reasonable and smart. Never done anything to worry about and she's perfect for me really.

comfy

OK then trust her and if she breaks that trust you walk.

>bawwwwwwwww muh rights
don't you lefties have something better to whinge about than made-up "rights"

yeah that was pretty funny aye
lol at the picture they used for them (bloody journos are ultimate kikes)

>I like who I am
If that were true you wouldn't be here on the chan m80.

Well you want to know if she is happy and fulfilled in your relationship...thats probably what this is all about....are there other things that might be related to this Facebook Issue?

about the same a Bob Hawkes alcoholism.

nice

Righto, I have a few good lines of questioning now. See how we go when she gets home.

what kind of lass is she?
is she (or you for that matter) trad at all lol?

As in traditional? I don't really know what that means?

Baby is attempting to perform cunnilingus.

Not very successfully I might add, but at least trying.

Hawke got sober in 1979 in order to take on the Prime Ministership.

>I HAVE TOLD YOU AT LEAST TWICE.
impoighing i have made a thread in weeks, mate
you just told another bludger lol

to be honest we need our old hapa OP thread maker back - he put in the effort
too bad we bullied him away
come home, KIKEKING

yeah brah you got it
how'd you meet her? what is she into?
why isn't she pregnant?

We actually met a few times before but I never talked to her. We talked on the way home in a taxi and she gave me her number. I called her the next day. She's good to go, country girl. We both agree on waiting a bit, establish a career that has upward mobility and travel a bit before we settle down.

what is there to do in this godforsaken country

Yep just see if there is a core reason. and also she will probably expect you to tell her YOUR core reason for wanting to know her core reason. if that makes sense.

Yes but I doubt he did.

this better be a joke question

>country girl
nooiiice

>waiting a bit, establish a career that has upward mobility and travel a bit before we settle down.
typical whitey
fucking don't waste your time - start popping them out!

any kiwikousins on tonoight?

Not unreasonable, shouldn't be hard to elaborate on that
Hahaha I'll have a big family to compensate

you think i'm joking mate?
if you want a big family you gotta start asap!
you don't work out life before hand mate you gotta work it out as you're living it!
seriously bro - start having kids as soon as possible

here's a good role model for ya

youtube.com/watch?v=VdDOYwoiVJM

>yeah but I've got a hunch my preconceived views are correct.
You're wrong and are relying on muh vibe.

She's in no position financially or educationally to even consider that yet mate. I've got a few more years on her so I'm not worried i'll be ready relatively soon compared to her. I really want her to be in a stable career that's high paying before we do that. We've talked about it, don't worry mate

All white kiwi lads are uncircumcised = gross = do not want to suck

Oh it's you.

how much can you bench lads
I'm barely doing 1plate

>Dick Smith will never be PM

What should I do tonight? watch a movie at home or go to the local for a few brews?

Fuck your thicc GF.

>trusting women
>oh yeah nah I'll just winge about it heaps without actually doing anything

In all seriousness I wish you and your wife many happy and loving years together.

Never dated and my oldest brother's marriage seems to be on the rocks pretty early. Shit's fucked

Watch anime.

what a fucking cow, I want to make her bellow like one
you may be homosexual, get a girl already or you WILL regret it

I've had sheilas, just never dated. Looking for the one but at the same time judge myself and others pretty harshly. Trying to avoid worsening the divorce statistics nom sayin

I get you
I thought you were buying into MGTOW faggotry, keep it up breh

I am doing something mate, cheers for caring.

I'd consider living a quiet mgtow life but I get most of my motivation from being depended on. Hobbies and stuff sound cool but I've never really given much attention to those.

Just wanna raise little sikkuntz and have a big house

Also

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I was bored at work and came up with this idea to combat poof marriage. We need to make a meme that tells people to tick no on the ballot saying something like. Tick no if you are not against gay marriage, Love is love. With a pick of a yes and no box with a tick in the no box. Confuse the fuck out of people in the hope people who are in favour of it tick no thinking they are voting for it

>get a girl
Give me a quick rundown.

oi i won one of those with Nigger and I want it recognised

Welcome to what has been lost
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UWQZHw_1ivw

>something that has never been afforded to homosexuals in all of human history
>a right
i don't think you understand mate

>She's in no position financially or educationally
only position that matters is having her on her back mate