CANADA YES! 4,000+ illegal immigrants to receive welfare

archive.fo/K2HZw
>the Quebec government will hand out welfare cheques next week to between 4,000 and 5,000 asylum seekers.
>Radio-Canada says the three-day operation at Montreal's Palais des congres convention centre will begin next Wednesday.
>The network says they will receive various amounts, depending on their family and conjugal situation.

BRAVO CANADA! This is, of course, on top of the free bus passes, $900/month/person for rent, and nearly $2,000/once/person to buy furniture and clothing after they illegally cross the Canadian border. So tolerant!

With 7,000 Haitian migrants since July (3500 of those in the first two weeks of August) and another 380,000 illegal immigrants losing protected status in the US, you'll need to rev up those check printers in the name of diversity!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/25/justin-trudeau-forced-to-backtrack-on-open-invitation-to-refugees
archive.is/eTYNh
archive.fo/P5LMg
youtube.com/watch?v=ywS8OY128uU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trudeau forced to backtrack on open invitation to refugees

Prime minister accused of reducing immigration system to ‘shambles’ as Canada struggles to cope with asylum-seekers crossing border from US on foot
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/25/justin-trudeau-forced-to-backtrack-on-open-invitation-to-refugees

Checked. Archived it for you:
archive.is/eTYNh

Thanks for glorifying the collapse of Canada

It took long enough

He's posturing with language while not doing anything to practically solve the problem, all for political brownie points to win reelection in 2019
archive.fo/P5LMg
>Canada fears a huge surge in asylum seekers crossing the border from the United States, putting political pressure on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau ahead of a 2019 election, sources familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
>The number of migrants illegally entering Canada more than tripled in July and August, hitting nearly 7,000. Haitians, who face looming deportation from the United States when their temporary protected status expires in January 2018, accounted for much of the inflow.
>Two sources familiar with Canadian government thinking said citizens from El Salvador, Nicaragua and Honduras, who are slated to lose their U.S. protected status in early 2018, may also head north.

>Trudeau’s Liberals need to gain support in Quebec to offset expected losses elsewhere ahead of an October 2019 election.
>Asked whether the Liberals were worried about losing popularity in Quebec, the source said: “Absolutely. That’s a concern.”

Saying that Canada is "a nation of laws" does nothing to solve the problem that the migrant claims are going to take 11 years to process and that they are crossing the border in record numbers.

In a Swedish study its been estimated that the cost for a single refugee is 190 000 kr ($23617 for the first year.
But looking at some other numbers during worst case scenarios where refugees had to stay in fancy hotels, the cost of a single person was as high as 2500kr ($310) for A SINGLE DAY, that would amount up to 912 500kr ($113 385) a year.
But as our media is telling us, dont worry guys, we can afford it.
But then why is our healthcare, police force and education in the shitter?

Can I just walk in and get Trudeaubux? How do they who these people are?

they are insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywS8OY128uU
(3:40)

Thank you Canada

kek

Robert Chi Lee

All this and I got raped for literally MARRYING MY WIFE AND STARTING A FAMILY by these fucking faggots. I got a bill from the government of Canada that basically told us to pay them money for all the years I lived with my life but didn't have her declared as common-law, because how the fuck was I supposed to know that you pay MORE in fucking taxes in this shit tier country if you're married for some faggot reason.

They literally held my student loans in limbo for 3 months last year because of some stupid 5 dollar fee that was floating around on my account. It took multiple government employees fucking HOURS to extract FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS from me, but they're handing out money like it grows on fucking trees to every nigger with a sob story.

I'm getting livid just thinking about it.

White Pill for Leafs

Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration/birthright citizenship. Cutting third world migration, ending birthright citizenship along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

How can I get out of this place??

I'm done with this even remotely tolerant Canadian shit. I'm on my honeymoon in Japan right now and they make it blatantly obvious that they don't fucking like foreigners at all. I even walked past a bar that said "if you're a foreigner, you will pay double for drinks" right on the fucking sign outside.

I'm done acting like I want to be friends with every nigger who can't speak English.

Read my first post

Brace for impact leafs, the calling effect is going to be massive.

fuck the government
if they have money to help them out fucking help legit leafs living on the street.
average canadians can barely cope with paying rent and they are inviting refugees so they can hand money to them?
About 14 percent is in poverty and they help foreigners just for the sake of being politically correct, and thats 1 in every 7 Canadians.
Between their own citizens and outsiders they chose outsiders for the sake of looking virtuous by the public.

Its' like to neglect your own child starving and to feed local homeless just so you can be praised by your neighbours.

>if they have money
The government has no money. They are literally forcing us to take on the burden of public debt for this shit.

>Its' like to neglect your own child starving and to feed local homeless just so you can be praised by your neighbour
This. We haven't had a leader with balls in a long fucking time.

Good, Canada doesn't deserve to be white.

It would be a good idea start to offering free bus tickets to the borders for illegals living in USA.

Good you could pay us cuz we ran out

Are you really expecting them to work straight off the bat? They don't work the language and they're no doubt traumatized from living in a war-torn country, so of course they'd have severe PTSD and be unable to work. Welfare is what they need to get back on their feet.

>be leaf
>spend years virtue signalling "REFUGEES WELCOME"
>refugees actually come
>"w-wait up guys..."
like pottery

That's how life works you dumb shit.

Canada treats refugees better than its own citizens. Disgusting.

>He's posturing with language while not doing anything to practically solve the problem, all for political brownie points to win reelection in 2019

And this is why democracies are bound for failure. Politicians have to pander to the lowest common denominator, making promises that would bankrupt the state with pie in the sky promises and doing everything they can to get into power at all costs, even if that means importing other people that don't share your culture, religion and way of life as long as you get votes come election time. This is why democracies always fail. This is why a constitutional monarchy with a set of checks and balances is always the best form of government.

>muh severe ptsd
Fuck off.

I know. I'm back after a decade abroad in EPCM and want to leave. All of this nonsense from a government that can't even manage to pay it's own employees correctly.

> right on the fucking sign outside.
Always take a picture

this whole...
>I'm a refugee from the USA
... thing that I don't get. they should all be rejected and returned . trudeau is leaving himself wide open for absolutely anyone on the planet to now turn up and claim refugee status

GOOD POST

really having second thoughts now on purchasing property in this shithole country.

I might just hold off and move back to Europe.

I'm waiting to see what happens in 2019, and if Cuckdeau gets elected again I'm out.

wait for the housing market to crash. toronto's been in freefall for the past 4 months.

charles barkley might be more recognizable

They're Haitians that have been in the United States a minimum for seven years illegally before leaving due to the end of their protected status in the US thanks to Trump.

>filed to stupid negroes

I'd have to edit that out. Normies are put off by things we could care less about.

Yeah, that was my first thing too. I'm just waiting on it to collapse.

But even with the collapsed market, I feel like living in Canada is just getting shittier.

fuck, time to move to canada i guess

Im black and 3rd generation american. Think i can claim being a haitian and get those sweet free Cana-bucks by crossing the border? I speak some frech but can just play dumb and cry racism if they challenge my claims.

nice

If you have ever been fingerprinted in the US, no Chance, Canadians have access to our background check system.

Prepare for some more cultural enrichment!

people are fucking furious, they get free gibs fast, they get access to a doctor faster than normal citizens who been waiting for months. it's a fucking mess and i hope someone poison their food and drinks and blame it on justin

Come down to the us you'll find that jobs are more abundant here however make sure get a job that provides adequate heathcare

This will be the ultimate problem that I dont think the governments considering.
They clearly have no intention of dealing with the issue so its up to the citizen to deal with them.
And the only way the average citizen can deal with them is through violence.

Stay the fuck out