Poll

We got a poll to win boys

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/repswalwell/status/900751561063886848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/repswalwell/status/900751561063886848

>It's gone down since the raid started

Voted

Stupid question. Both is possible, and you´ll get the Money back from Mexico anyway

I can still see it. However only 2 hours and 30 minutes left

>TFW you know when they say invest in people they mean investing in blank faced Indios who consume without thought or feelings
Even niggers have more self awareness than the Indio
What an absolutely revolting race, if it wasn't for abbos Indios would easily be the ugliest race on the face of the planet

How anyone can look upon an Indio and feel anything but deep disgust is beyond me...
And maybe that's why they cuck, maybe the intense disgust is felt but over compensated for

Build the wall or continue giving taxpayer gibs to illegal immigrants

As if investing in the wall isn't investing in the future of the American people.

There's never any reason to believe poll results are real on a site owned by people with a political bias
It takes literally one line of code to rig the displayed results
sadly I realize this sounds tinfoil to brainlets who have never coded anything before

Can anybody show me any evidence that throwing money into schools or "worker re-training" produces any results?

bamp.

wow ur so superior and cool you never held a girls hand before but lawdy if you can code

Done, get to work anons

Bump

Voted

>billions
the investment return from billions on a wall is much higher than the return from investing in idiots who wont care either way.

this

But how much would the wall cost? Surely not enough to provide a significant benefit to schools, worker re-training and new roads/transit

Brainlet detected

Most stupid comment from the left:

>Who's gonna protect us from the radical white terrorists that are already here?

Education funding is still one of the biggest cons out there. It's the people that make it shit, not the school's.

Always drives me nuts when the left want to invest gajillions into "worker training and education" What good is having people trained to the hilt if there are no fucking jobs in your command economy, morons?

done

Build the wall, deport the illegals, and the wall pays for itself five times over the first year alone.

THE WALL PAYS FOR ITSELF.

Where are we at? I´m not on twatter

post update pic

it's still the same

Voted, but Dems probably are botting this poll anyway.

Voted.

stronk infographic my man. justs needs the wall cost on it and its the most spammable thing we got.

>implying poll isnt just a way to block people who vote for wall

lol, you need the wall to protect the things you invest in

Why should we give more money to teacher unions?

Also, there are enough schools in america.

Voted. It was 45% for Wall and 55% for niggers at the time.

I know this poll means nothing, but man, I still can't help but feel some rage at seeing so many people be against the wall.

>the faggot degenerate that goes on tucker every week with dick sucking lips
That piece of shit is such a degenerate faggot.

BAMP

You are most likely right. Not that it stopped me from voting for the wall anyway.

Wow, you people sure are despicable racist nazi bigots. Mexico isn't paying for your fucking wall and they have every right to be here and undocumented immigrants are just as American as you are if not more so.

>libtard thinks the wall's cost is significant

Pic related, it would be less than 1% of the US budget. Also, the reduction in cost accrued by crime processing would make the wall pay for itself.

Why is the wall still relevant? This is not the root of your problems stupid burgertards. Keep walking blind to your polarization corner botfucks.

>government funds to worker retraining
for what purpose?

in the long run, the wall would decrease school and worker costs.

Bump

Isn't buildig a wall to protect citizens "investing in people" already?

Bumpu

Pretty simple, right?

bump

Vote now!

Voted

sincerely yours,

14 88

88 is kinda a lost cause, but I agree with 14

BUUmp

Voted

>mo money fo dem programs

>Drastically cuts down drug smuggling
>Mexicunt's cartels get starved for cash
>less influence over Mexicunt's government
>viva la revolution
>wetbacks overthrow their government
>fix their shit
>no need to come to US for gibs
>wetbacks in US return to homeland
>we lock the door behind
>then we kill the niggers

>lets throw money at schools

A wall isn't going to stop drugs, most drugs are smuggled into the United States my plane, the hard stuff is actually dropped into lakes from planes for recovery later.

Bumperino

Lol nice leading answers there, faggot. I think I'm going to take the leftist perspective here and say "why not both? National debt is a good thing and those fat cats can afford one less Ferrari so our children don't have to be beheaded by savage Mexicans all the time. Build the wall AND 'invest in people'"

Bump

>most drugs are smuggled into the United States my plane
>he actually believes this

bump

>Bump
>Build that Wall

Voted