Promise Land

Poland
>Retarded males
>Slutty women

Ukraine
>War
>Retarded males
>Literally whole country is a cheap brothel.

Slovakia
>a country
>???

Sweeden
>Rape zones
>Liberal shithole
>not safe at night
>most popular baby names include Mohamed ranked at 35

Slovenija
>Everyone is a jew
>Alcoholics
>n10 in world suicide rates
>probably the most corrupted country in Eu.

France
>Baby Nigeria
>illegal to collect population data based by race and ethnicity
>Liberal shithole

Germany
>Merkel
>caused refugee crisis
>everyone who is right wing is a nazi.
>freedom of speech repressed
>trucks of peace

Finland
>home of the Gays
>no go zones
>liberal shithole
>churches replaced by mosques

Greece
>literally that "nigger" tier friend that never has money, but always wants you to go out with him for drinks (that you end up paying for)

Albania
>šiptarji.
>bakery's
>ice cream vendors
>your local kebab vendors
>fake gold shops

Bulgaria
>cheap workforce
>take all jobs

Croatia
>could be bros with Slovenija, but politicians wont let us.
>snobs
>hate entire world
>superiority complex

Iceland
>inbred
>literally have an anti-incest app, to help you not fuck your cousin

Sup Forums which country is /ourcountry/ apart from /bestKorea/ i want to move out of this shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
barenakedislam.com/2015/12/07/finland-rape-epidemic-by-muslim-migrants-is-only-one-reason-why-finns-dont-want-more-muslim-refugees-the-majority-of-whom-are-military-age-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=XMftnUSy76c
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZwepOMY9_0
youtube.com/watch?v=LkpXlTtYP3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Switzerland or Japan

stari

Switzerland is not kind to foreign workforce

Australia
>FULL

Well you can always move to the US or you can be a white monkey in China you can also get nice money there.

Beg the Japanese or South Koreans to accept you as a second class citizen

Otherwise gg everyone took the America pill like retards

Greece here, I'll go out with you, just loan me 5 euros and I'll pay you back tomorrow I promise.

>>Slutty women
compared to other countries I wouldn't overestimate this, because remnants of catholicism still put some limits, even if they're not very strong

Are you sure about that Vladislav???

I see the Putinbots are at it early this morning - the Kremlin propaganda machines must have been running all night.

I always wanted to be a Miner, working in the mines all day, collecting ore...even in games i'm a kleptomaniac for ores,ingots,smithing equipement...idk where to look for mining jobs...a regular miner, not drill operator or anything...

Is..is that a Trap?

Well you can work here as a miner and if you know your way arround the machines you can get some serios money.

Here in Ukraine to visit my mother's side
I don't want to go back to Canada before I find myself a qt :(

idk just some Polish kurva
Just prove to them that your Canadian

>France
>>Baby Nigeria
>>illegal to collect population data based by race and ethnicity
>>Liberal shithole
Fake news
Black problem ok but it's illegal to collect population data based by race and ethnicity on ly for the GOVERNMENT, private institutes are allowed to carry out the research they want. And when it comes to the liberal question France is not worse than the US/the UK, and is far better than Canada/Sweden

>Iceland
>>inbred
>>literally have an anti-incest app, to help you not fuck your cousin
My mother's side of the family is Icelandic. I find Iceland a very nice country to visit, only Nordic people there and a small minority (2% or so) Polish. I love Iceland

you could use some more white people, otherwise the chinks will take over

For real? I'm wearing expensive shit and talking English is that enough?

>private institutes
>80% of niggers are on welfare w.o. a jobb(government and tax money)

Funny you mention poolan first.

>slovenia
>country

Yeah,also you need to have money but don't expect to be loved or anything like that.

>talking English
Speaking English*

And not very well, clearly

>Slovakia
>a country

Hearty kek m8

>Italy
>White

Choose one.

Lmao jew statistics. See if you can spot the subversion

>Most had polish fathers, of the rest 23% had african fathers

>>private institutes
Private research makes up for most of the studies carried out anywhere in the world what's so shocking about it

% of niggers are on welfare w.o. a jobb(government and tax money)
And? They are niggers they do the same in America, Italy or Britain, that's no specific to France

Tell me more about these Polish sluts. Is it true?

yeah, when I observe polish women and compare them with western and eastern ones, I would say there is a slight difference. Not a big one, but exists

>Finland
>>home of the Gays
>>no go zones
>>liberal shithole
>>churches replaced by mosques
???

Well it's not like you get to chose as a Slovenian. That said Moldova isn't too far away, ja?

Polish parents, speak it not great but can survive, otherwise doing okay in .au, how are my chances?

OP is a massive faggot.

Polish,Ukraine,Serb,Bosnian Women are S L U T S i went to Serbia in 2015, told them i'm from Slovenia, they got insta wet. But mainly because the average pay in Serbia is 250€ and i made 750€ with my student summer job...and because most Serbian men look like their fathers had sex with the Fukushima nuclear reactor

>i went to Serbia in 2015, told them i'm from Slovenia, they got insta wet
You sound like these sex obsessed omegle poo in loos

As i said, as a (((Slovenian))) i have no future, hence why this thread.

Crazy, my part time job is ~40 euro/hr

Not really, just a memory i lived through. Easy women are not interesting to me. Not waifu material.

Just don't act fucking autistic and tell them you'r burzhuy at the right time, and bang! You pop it.

well the avarege pay is over 400 euros now so we are climbing up there slowly,also Slovenian women are the biggest Muslim whores in the Balkan so don't flater your self.

Depends where in Slovenia, by the coast i agree with you 100000% the more in you go (villages,small towns) the more racist we are.

>the biggest Muslim whores in the Balkan
That would be Albanians I think.

haha wtf is your part time job? high end prostitue? aeronautical engineer?

Glad to see Serbia is doing better, loved my time there. Very nice people in general.

Basic webdev for a university department. Nothing complicated.

you're a foreigner with foreign money, the answer is obvious

Albanians,Kosovo and Bosnian women as i recall

Finland

That's still quite a bit p/h
Webdev here gets you like 650€ p/m
if you are lucky you can make up to 3000 p/m

None of those people are white

Hungary.

>Finland
>home of the Gays
Tom of Finland is the manliest faggot, and the best faggot

>no go zones
?????????

>churches replaced by mosques
Not happening.

Bosnians are white,they are just half bear half reterded.

>tfw burgerstan and everyone is a mixed mongol and your either urban dindu nuffin or rural and suburban retard

What a confusing continent you have there cheeki breeki

America is a good choice, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration/birthright citizenship. Cutting third world migration, ending birthright citizenship along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

At least we try to export as much sluts as we can.

You have to control you nigresses they have allready taken away 2 of my friends back to the US and that's not okay.

Where is Serbia, the greatest country ever to grace our planet, you rl larping german fuckface?

Stay in your own nation and make it great.

You're right about Poland, this country is filled with retards who act tough but won't do shit. Fucking hate living here.

Poles has always been not-really-race-based ethnicity. Same goes for Iberian nations, France, Southeastern Balkan Orthodox and Islamic shitholes, our beloved Ukraine and Italy.

barenakedislam.com/2015/12/07/finland-rape-epidemic-by-muslim-migrants-is-only-one-reason-why-finns-dont-want-more-muslim-refugees-the-majority-of-whom-are-military-age-men/

Kek

Stay in your own country dude.

why the fuck don't you choose to be annexed by Italy you cunt

Serbia
>Tractors
>average pay 250-450€
>picking mandarins and apples for 1-2€/h (worktime 10 hrs min)
>10 cents on paper money
>Apoteka on every corner
>graduating highschool greatest achievement, they take a photo of you and paste/nail it on tree's,billboards,shop windows..(it was like that in Kikinda)

A friend of mine visited poland, got out of taxi, literally 20 min walking, some polish thugs threw a brick in his face.

And this, my friends, is why we don't speak with Serbia

That's surprising. Were they young or old?

>slovenia
>country

Neither.

I would if i could get a job in the mining industry.
Dude, policemen and soldiers get 650€ pay per month...thats really fucked up...and one of the main reasons i want to leave.

Because we don't associate with niggers.

>Serbia, the greatest country ever to grace our planet

:*

>>graduating highschool greatest achievement, they take a photo of you and paste/nail it on tree's,billboards,shop windows..(it was like that in Kikinda)
Actually in my highschool we planted a tree for our whole generation and after that the principal told us to fuck of when we got our diplomas and funniest think was that some younger student broke our tree because he didin't like one guy from my generation.

hvala
at least it has history and real nation, everything east of the drina is indepedent because of serbs, you will be a part of serbia soon again

>at least it has history and real nation
Not very interesting or relevant country historically but I like how they tried to exterminate muslims, that was cool

He didnt say, said just that some thugs threw a brick in his face, i saw his scars, made me hate Poland

>bosnian-croat-muslim extermination

Yeah whatever. Probably football hooligans, you know, the ones with balls unlike the Americanized wiggers and their "gang" lol.

Actually, there are many reasons why Heavenly Serbia is a thing.

Everything comes back around on the ones that mess with us, everything.

US bombing, 3000 dead Serbs and Montenegrins in 3 months - 9/ 11, about the same amount of dead in 1 day

Brussels wanted to be cheeky when they sentenced Radovan Karadžić to 20 years on the day of the anniversary of the bombing, just as an extra add-salt-to-the-injury kinda thing, and yet some force wanted it to be in fear and mourning because of their own terror attacks on the same day.

It will go on and on.

The golden fork is not just a meme, my friends.

>sl*venia
>calling anyone a nigger
lol epic comeback bro

They just have to reenact the Markele "bombings" in Srem with military historians and experts to finally redeem Serbia's role in the war and make it great again.

So Slovakia is bad because you're not sure it's a country?

i moved to Gorizia a month ago and i can tell you that Slovenia is way more based and civilized than us. When you cross the border to Nova Gorica you magically stop seeing niggers and shitskins, when you came back in Italy you are basically in Africa, the difference is earthbreaking.
Respect for our based slavs neighbours

How do Montenegrins think of this group??
youtube.com/watch?v=XMftnUSy76c

Pola is nice, ty italibro.

Austria

>Nazi Larpers
>Literal Pussies
>Women are sluts
>Full of self hating cunts
>Coldest motherfuckers on the planet
>Language sounds like animal sounds
>Full of Afghanis, Congolese, Roaches
>Every political party is owned/controlled by Jews
>Slowly turning into post soviet eastern Europe
>Get in jail for killing a thief
>Filled with pedos
>More and more looks like Arabia

This

>forgets to mention its "little balkan"
Ftfy

Do you really want me, to tell you and the rest of the world why Slovakia is terrible?

tbqh Slovakia is pretty depresing.

Tfw Fritz saga

What's Slovakia? Ohhhh that nice little county in north-eastern Slovenia.

agree with this. Id rather cut immigration all together but if it must happen then it should be only European people of good character and preferably high education and at least some english language skills

Most like/ feel nostalgic about Monteniggers. Old school.

I personally don't like rap, but you can't hate them, neither can you hate their successors - Who See Klapa:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZwepOMY9_0

youtube.com/watch?v=LkpXlTtYP3A

etc :)

would be pretty cool to go on a sailing holiday in the Mediterranean with a spear gun

Well, you did so for the other countries you mentioned. For Slovakia, you just gave me a question mark. What am I gonna do with that?

Whatever you say mate, ill just be chilling in my WHEAT FIELD full of BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

GREECE IS JUST IN A FINANCIAL CRISIS YOU SLAV SUBHUMAN

GREEKS DO NOT DRINK THEMSELVES TO DEATH LIKE YOU SLAVIC SUBHUMANS

KNOW YOUR PLACE SLAV SUBHUMAN