Woah

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study
cbsnews.com/news/new-study-finds-genetic-diversity-may-be-key-taller-smarter/
metro.co.uk/2015/07/03/mixed-race-people-taller-and-smarter-study-says-5277767/
medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348
independent.co.uk/news/science/people-born-to-genetically-diverse-parents-more-likely-to-be-taller-and-more-intelligent-says-study-10358706.html
newscientist.com/article/dn27816-want-tall-smart-children-find-an-exotic-stranger/

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
archive.is/QQ3Hz
independent
archive.is/2LIAK
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
nature.com/nature/journal/v523/n7561/full/nature14618.html
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
metro.co.uk/2015/07/03/mixed-race-people-taller-and-smarter-study-says-5277767/#ixzz4qm5qkU7T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if we archive it

>theguardian com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study
archive.is/QQ3Hz
>independent co uk/news/science/people-born-to-genetically-diverse-parents-more-likely-to-be-taller-and-more-intelligent-says-study-10358706.html
archive.is/2LIAK

Good, this information needs to be preserved.

>Implying alt-left news sources are reliable
>Implying fake or no statistics make it valid

Fag

That's right! That's why the average height in Brazil is 5'8 while the average height in Northern Europe is 5'11.

Wrong. Mixed race kids develop illnesses at a rate that far outstrips the rate of pure race people, this is nothing short of overt propagandised lies.

>delicious seasoning shall be applied on all servings

>rationalizing racemixing because mulatto or with mulatto kids

Then why are the most intelligent races like Ashkenazim Jews, Nordics, East Asians, Armenians and Parsis incredibly racially non diverse and some would say even inbred?

>some would say even inbred
How dare you leave my people off this list?

"GENETICS MEAN NOTHING RACISTS"
"GENETICS ARE BETTER WHEN MIXED YOU RACISTS"
i mean if you wanna look like a hairless monkey thats your choice but your child will be sorry

Lovely. Though I wish it came prepackaged with all the required sauce.

all the best fighters and leaders in the world have been under 6 feet

>Germany tallest country
>lib shit hole now
>blacks tallest race and most athletic
>would just kneel down for the national anthem when they cake walk into pro sports anyway

feels good to be a manlet in 2017. Putin and Hitler are rising once again. Western civilization is coming back and there's nothing you weak skinny lanklets can do about it.

>tfw 6 foot and right in the golden zone

Making nigger lines smarter but dumbing down white lines

White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions. Source: nber.org/papers/w14192

From "Erectus Walks Among Us":
>Individuals in the resulting mulatto population of 100 men and 100 women now breed among themselves. The percentage of white and black DRAs (deleterious recessive alleles) in subsequent mulatto populations will gradually increase to their stable level of 2% again, i.e. there will now be 4 white DRAs and 4 black DRAs in the mulatto population of 200, i.e., 2 white DRAs and 2 black DRAs in the men and the same in the women. The probability that a male carrying a white DRA will mate with a female carrying another white DRA is 1/2500 (2/100 x 2/100) and the probability that a male carrying a black DRA will mate with a female carrying another black DRA will also be 1/2500, so the probability that one of those two types of matings will occur is 1/1250. The probability that a mulatto child will inherit two copies of either the white DRA or the black DRA and will die is now twice as high as that a white or black child would have died in the two unmixed populations; miscegenation has doubled the chances that a child will die from having two copies of a DRA.

>import niggers en masse
>average height and IQ is now influenced by them
>start racemixing with whites
>average heigt and IQ rises again

Now compare the IQ and height to purebloods

fag mutt OP rekt

The study specifically shows that the children are taller and smarter than one of the parent's demographic, not both.

Brasil a land of the highest mixed race % has the average IQ of 82 and the average male height of around 5'8

Clearly the mixed race people are not increasing the Brasilian statistic to anywhere near the ones in European countries

If, like they say, races or human subspecies dont exist, why then they claim "mixed race" babies are superior?

if we are all the same exact race, this should not be possible right?

You dont need to be a scientist to notice the contradiction.

The crucial mistake this infographic makes is assuming that girls are happy with any height as long as it's taller than they are. In reality, girls actively seek out the minimum 6'0"

My issue with this is that it's from fox...The only republican network... :(

Snap

t. Little Marco

I'm a medical student and I can tell you first hand that blacks have a ridiculous number of bad genetic diseases. So many that we always have to learn about which shit is worse for blacks. The only thing blacks are healthier in is bone density levels.

Think sickle cell ect.
Every disease has higher rates among negros

Between 5'9" and 6'3" is optimal. Taller than that and you're like a Great Dane or something. Probably gonna have knee problems or back pain later in life.
Shorter than that and you're a manlet and will need other redeeming features to compensate like wealth, or wit. Of course this is assuming white countries.

If you're over 6' in Asia, life will be suffering because nothing is built to fit you.

The obvious thing explaining this for me is that genetic deficiencies selected the african populations for longer while civilisation and medicine allowed white "mutants" to live functionally to some extent.
alternatively whites producing offsprings at a later age.

but neither of this would suggest an inherent genetic advantage between sane samples of the two populations.

also mixed racce people tend to have poor dental genetics. Essentially jaw bones not matched with dental arch room ect. ect.

also its biased because the only non-whites that whites will mix with are genetically top tier in their race. White women, if they date out, select only tall non-whites and other shit.

Women are gatekeepers, if women date out they will only date up.

In the end its just another destruction of white genetics and losing to them to pools of black and shit.

All liberal leftwing owned news outlets

Women don't understand measurements. Most women think I'm 6' with a 7" dick even though I'm 5'10" with a 6 incher. They have poor spatial reasoning and think because I'm a Chad that I have Chad features. Their brains don't work like male brains. Emotion controls everything.
It's why I've seen a guy who is a legit 5/10 chubby 5'8" loser get hot girls because he could fake an Aussie accent really well and when women hear exotic accents they stop paying as much attention to looks.
Stop projection male sexuality onto females. They are completely unrelated. Men go for 99% looks, women go for some amorphous combination of looks, status, social intelligence, raw intelligence, danger, novelty, and means that changes as the wind blows and fluctuates depending on the time of the month, what her friends think, how recently they read a Cosmo article etc.

>in one breath cry that blacks and whites are exactly the same, race is a social construct, etc.
>in the next breath cry about genetic differences between blacks and whites

This study came from afro university. I suggest you guys stop believing everything you read online.

Okay, so did anyone actually bother having a look at the study these sensationalist news pieces were based on?
nature.com/nature/journal/v523/n7561/full/nature14618.html
There is a fairly wide spread of Number and Sum of Runs of Homozygosity among all broad racial groupings. They only get out of hand in more endogamous communities such as the Amish.
Africans on average have the lowest Number and Sum of Runs of Homozygosity. However, if you want to have a conversation on the effect that ROH have on cognitive ability across racial boundaries, rather than simply within them, then you cannot ignore all the other, often racially linked, elements which also contribute to cognitive ability.
Does anyone seriously believe that having children with someone with an IQ 30 points lower than their own will miraculously make the children more intelligent than not only them, but also you, simply because you're different races?
ROH can only really be taken into consideration here, once all other variables are controlled for. And I can tell you right now, coalburners and mudsharks are hardly the kind of people to have their baby daddies perform a WAIS-IV IQ test before banging.

I like that infographic too, but lemme see if I can find one with better sauce.

Disgusting

This, although it is fair to note that they do have a lot of genetic variation.

>this nigger is literally posting different links to the same ONE study

Yeah not every study is accurate and many have been disproved over time. Also having taller parents gives you TALLER kids than just race mixing in general.

Blacks are far more genetically distant between each other than whites and Asians. They are very adapted to their environments back in Africa, but those adaptations(like sickle cell) aren't advantageous when you pluck them out of the jungle.
If you believe the "Out of Africa" theory, then these are the humans that migrated the least, therefore they're less adaptable, more specialized, and less suited for varying environments.

>Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
Not reading the rest, but it of course the black guys half white kid is smarter.

Honestly, both pic related and popular fallacies one drop citations throughout. Just google it. I have another interesting looking one too, hold up.

>have a 85 iq black man
>have a 107 iq white woman
>baby comes out with an iq just shy of 100
>"LOOK! A smarter person of color!"

Nice meme "evidence" from the Jewish newspapers OP

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

This is untrue, siblings being a living example of it, they are taller yes, but hardly smarter.

Also depends which region parents come from.
What they do not mention is the higher amount of congenital issues and disease risks, have fun getting a transplant for example.

They're also substantially harder to find compatible blood and organ donors for. But hey, holding your dying child in your arms as they die from a preventable disease that could have been treated by a transplant is just the price of making the world a more diverse and accepting place.

See my above post

>well Sup Forums

again, citations included in the pic.

>dailymail
>left wing

>breed a nigger with a white human being
>be surprised its offspring has an iq higher than 90

What a fucking surprise hold the god damn press.

Weak bait, all your crap articles are two years old, June to July of 2015.

The Picture's caption was
"This couple’s baby could hit the genetics jackpot" metro.co.uk/2015/07/03/mixed-race-people-taller-and-smarter-study-says-5277767/#ixzz4qm5qkU7T
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAaaaaaaa

>when science became politicized

fuck me

>press who helped doxx Millenial Woes and epicentre of anti-white liberalism shill for race mixing

*Colour* me surprised

Nigger + cracker = a child dumber than a cracker but smarter than a nigger. It's a benefit for them and a detriment for us.

This is not difficult to grasp.