God does not exist. Also in breaking news, santa and the easter bunny aren't real. Sorry to hurt your feelings...

God does not exist. Also in breaking news, santa and the easter bunny aren't real. Sorry to hurt your feelings, children. Stop ruining society you brainlets. We can only hope that Abrahamic religions continue to die off and eventually are viewed as Greek/Roman mythology is viewed today. I imagine when technology continues to disprove more and more religious bullshit we will finally break free and truly transcend as a society.

I'm just here to beat burgernon to first post.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Ironically you saying that proves that he does exists and that The Bible was right all along.

How?

Shill pls go

Revelations says that in the end there will be a lot of people who don't believe and mock The Word along with a lot of degeneracy.

SLIDE THREAD. RELIGIOUS PEOPLE CANNOT BE ARGUED WITH.

God exists user. He's constantly with you because a part of him lives within yourself, inside all of us.

Nice delusion.

You are acting as if that is impossible to predict.
>make up a bullshit religion
>within the religion claim that not all people will be dumb enough to believe this nonsense
>claim that this prediction proves the credibility of the bible

thats like a retard predicting "I bet people are gonna call me a retard"

That is what you choose to believe.

You have no way of knowing if you're right.

Mrs Clinton had the majority of voters on lower incomes, with 52% of those on incomes below $50,000 (£40,000) a year supporting her compared with 41% voting for her opponent. Among those earning more than $50,000, it was 49% to Mr Trump compared with 47% to Mrs Clinton.

Mrs Clinton's support among those on incomes below $30,000 was well down on President Obama's in 2012. He had 63% support from that group compared with 35% voting for Mitt Romney, while Mrs Clinton had 53% support to Mr Trump's 41%.

There was also a big swing for voters without a high school diploma, with Mr Trump leading 51% to Mrs Clinton's 45%. Four years ago, President Obama had 64% support from this group compared with Mitt Romney's 35%.

Mr Trump won the rural vote by 62% to 34% and the suburban vote by 50% to 45%, while Mrs Clinton won the urban vote by 59% to 35%.

>I imagine when technology continues to disprove more and more religious bullshit
Yeah the invention of the light bulb and toaster did a whole bunch to "disprove religion".

Go experience nirvana/ego death and try saying this shit you dumb closeminded faggot. God is not a man in the sky. God is infinity.

yes and this infinity wrote a book in some insect language so we on earth follow the rules
on this tiny rock right ?

chistfags=sjw refugee welcomers of XIX and XX century

True believers know the reality of God's existence.

Atheists can go fuck themselves.

Delusions are real to the people who experience them.

If you actually knew anything about ancient societies and the way they viewed gods and goddesses you'd understand why this is not an insult, but stay ignorant. It suits you.

To be fair. If you had an ant farm with highly intelligent ants, wouldn't you do the same?

>Projecting this hard