Reminder that

This is being shilled today is so ppl dismiss Alex jones entirely

>this makes him seem insane or just a click bait artist

>then when people hear about him talking about sandy hoax they think it's crazy babble too

>if you truly believe Michelle obama is a man IT DOESNT MATTER

>what matters is you're offending black women by being sensationalist with Michelle obama.

Stop engaging in this. Or everytime you see a Michelle obama is a man thread, ask a question about sandy holocaust

>did 6 million chilrn really die there?

We don't know for sure

I'm just here to beat animeposter to first post.

fpbp

michelle obama confirmed for packing pickle

>offending black women.
did you get lost?

>man becomes woman
>woman gets married to a man
>implying that a woman getting married to a man is a gay marriage
Literally retarded.

>>man becomes woman
>calling other people retarded

Alex Jones is a complete lunatic, his only goal is to shill his shitty survival products

>this makes him seem insane or just a click bait artist
How does it make him seem insane if he posted a video about it to his YouTube channel?

I'm pretty sure Trump's only goal was to sell some chintzy red hats to retards and look how that turned out.

Almost you gotta take the full ride to
Understand this. Obamas social is from connecitcut. This all adds up. All Michelle has to do is get her nudes
Leaked them Alex jones is
Down the toilet

Why is Alex jones talking about it? There is so much more serious stuff going on. He never talks about Seth rich or google censorship and i can't listen to his shows because they're half advertising now. Listened to his show for ten years and it's gotten a bit soft

It's basically common knowledge that Michael has a benis. Alex is a cunt for many reasons, Michael's benis isn't one of them. Step out of your bubble sometime.

Stop thinking about penis, Oscar

He's all in for Trump. He can't talk about Seth Rich because people would be like, "why doesn't Trump do something". Can't have that kind of nonesense at Infowhores.

Men are inherently and biologically men. Getting your dick chopped off does not make you a woman.

Any pictures of Biden coping a feel off her like her does with all biological women ?

>this makes him seem insane
He is fucking insane. He's an entertaining loon, but a loon nonetheless.

>inb4 but he was right about x
Stuck clocks.

ITS SANDY HOAX TIME

Alex Jones is controlled op. He is the mouthpiece for (((them))) He is always "right" because by their own stupid rules (((They))) have to tell the Goy what they are doing in order for it to work. We dont have to believe it. I suggest you forget about AJ as any relevant or worthwhile source of info.