Wtf latvia?!

so i'm from the netherlands and i'm on holiday in latvia right now. and there's one pretty disturbing thing i've noticed. THERE ARE NO AFRICANS, NO MUSLIMS, ONLY LATVIANS (and some slavs) HERE. what the fuck guys?! this is a big country with barely anyone living in it, there's enough space to accommodate a few million niggers here and there. mean, with all the forests here i'm sure they'd feel right at home. so what the hell?! i'm shocked that the latvians are so racist....

I'm just here to beat animeposter to first post.

>THERE ARE NO AFRICANS, NO MUSLIMS, ONLY LATVIANS
They got Russians, what more do they need?
But you didn't beat the animalposters

Hey this one ain't too bad
A bit of a blogpost I just don't want to get banned for avatarfagging

Oops, click the wrong image.
Too easy to screw up.

Get them to don the ceremonial Jew mask and have the "running of the jews" like in Borat.

>They got Russians, what more do they need?
Nice!

>Latvian racists
Hate to break it to you, bro, but you are the racist here - you clearly differentiate between races and cannot for once stop thinking and complaining about it.

Really OP, you want THIS to happen??

THIS?

Russians are worse than Africans and muzzies.

Source - half Latvian, quarter Russian, quarter Jewish.

>Living in Lativa
I wouldn't, even if they paid me.

2huposter*

FUCK YEAH!!!
SLAVA BALTS!!! FUCK EVERYONE ELSE!!!

LATVIA FOR LATVIANS

they still have russian refugees tho

Despite the lack of shitskins, Latvia has one of the highest murder rates of Europe, and suicide rates and AIDS infection too.

Eastern Europe not even once

this
I'd rather take the part and parcel of living in a big western european city

I'd take gopniks over allahu akbars and niggers any day. All 3 are shitty but one is white (read: capable of an IQ higher than 1), the other 2 aren't.

>Latvia
>Eastern Europe

When Latvia is so horrible, why would you want them innocent sweet sandniggers to suffer in a country full of dem dread Latvians?

What an improvement. A 10% chance of being raped and murdered by Russians is better than a 2% chance of being raped and murdered by niggers and muzzies. At least the perpetrators are white.

>stormweenie logic

There's a difference between russians and gopniks just as there is a difference between that black science guy and ghetto niggers.

Russians are fine, gopniks aren't.

>0.00000001 BTC has been transfered into your wallet

they are just camouflaged niggers, so the same shit the west has

Back to Middle East you go, subhuman mongrel. You are not even Latvian or European and have no right to speak for us

Good. I've decided it as my secret escape spot once things here get too bad. Latvians are always nice and welcoming to germans.

I work in The Netherlands with lots of Lithuanian students. Let me say this

Every single one of them is a gigantic liberal hipster. Their time is yet to come. All they did was like posts from The Independent and were huge eco-faggots. The thing was, after they came here they pretty much all started hating North-Africans, however they remain liberal.

The only based Lithuanian student here, who is still my friend, wasn't exactly the brightest, but he had Russian grandparents and also favored the Russian approach of things. I remember him beating up a North African muslim immigrant after he foul mouthed him.

Conclusion: from what I've seen, Lithuanians are huge liberal cucks and their time will come.

>Russians are just camouflaged niggers
The may have very similar immediate effects on a country they infest, but I would say Russians are to be feared more in the long run. The dumb African shitskins will be beaten to extinction when Europeans really decide there is no other way. But with Russians - Europeans already tried that and failed every time.

Dumbass Americans and their larp.

I'm getting those vibes too. Only sensible Lithuanians are those who understand that Russia and not europe is our ally.

This is the truth. We have commies to thank for not turning into a leftist, shitskin infested hellhole like other germanic countries. Their conservatism has balanced our inherent leftism.

I not an American, lipka mongrel. Quarter Jew subhumans can't be Latvian. They are Middle Eastern