Am I the only one that can see its not a fucking coincidence

>Indian Chinese troops are in a stand off in Doklam
>China threatens for a war
>India calls out there bluff
>Nothing happens for 3 months, both sides don't want to retreat first
>China and India both beefing up borders with troops and weapons

>Central Bureau of Investigation announces it's Apex Court will announce its judgement on today on this Con-Godman
>Haryana and Punjab government told Police to be prepared and Central Reserve Police Force (Internal Security Force) was called in as a happening as assured
>Everybody knew shit will hit up the fan but yet Delhi wasn't put on Red/High Alert even if it's usually turned into a FUCKING FORTRESS even on distantly potential happenings
>Section 144 was imposed in Punjab and Haryana = Jailed/Shot on sight for moving in masses
>Yet 100,000 followers were allowed to stay in fucking open
>Verdicts comes, Con-Godman found guilty

>Shit finally hits the fan
>Riots happen
>Riots spread to Rajasthan, Punjab, Uttrakhand, Haryana and Delhi
>Rajasthan and Punjab borders Pakistan
>Uttrakhand borders China
>Delhi is the fucking capital

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy
amazon.com/Deception-Clinton-America-Chinese-Military/dp/0976116804
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol you poo in the street

I prefer rivers

Indian over China any day of the week.

Thanks mate

No you aren't. China is making a power play, has been moving pieces into position since the boom. India is directly under threat due to location, Australia is under threat being essentially a vassel of the US.

Anyone remember this, during Bill CLinton's tenure as President?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy
You think Hillary Clinton doesn't have those ties? The false Russian allegations are a smoke screen for the real Chinese meddling.

GREAT BRITAIN STANDS WITH INDIA

Thank you mum

>wall of greentext
didn't read

>No you aren't.
Thank god, China had also issued an advisory yesterday for its citizens in India, a day before yesterday to not panic, be cautious and obey the Indian rules

A street will pay the price of your heinous act

>>Everybody knew shit will hit up the fan

>Bill sold military secrets to the Chinese

amazon.com/Deception-Clinton-America-Chinese-Military/dp/0976116804

MORALE IS CRUCIAL TO VICTORY

Couldn't agree more

Doesn't being an American president itself guarantees a shitload of money?
Was he a Jew that can't even spare a shekel?

bumping for india bro

AT EVERY TURN WE SHOULD SEEK TO LOWER THE MORALE OF OUR FOES. TO AFFECT THEM IN SOME NEGATIVE WAY:

EVERY TIME A PARTY MEMBER SEES ANTI-XI MEMES THEY MUST FILE A DETAILED CONTACT REPORT.

KEEP THE XI-POSTING TO A MAXIMUM.

Kek.

>poo in the loo calling China's bluff

Remember poo in the loos kept saying the same things for months and mocked China's repeated warnings against Indian military provocations before half of Indian invasion forces where killed or wounded in independent Indias first and last war to date with China. A humiliating war and defeat they have still not gotten over and embarrassed everyone affiliated with India.

Thanks bro

The Clintons are geniuses and sociopaths who were born poor and made a monumental climb to power.

Doing things like that is exactly how they became rich

>shit finally hits the fan
Bruh I'd be more surprised if it hit the inside of a toilet bowl.

Not even remotely true, India was nearly broke before that war, China and India were at best terms so the Sino-Indian borders were already very lightly guarded. China backstabbed us at our worst time.

Poos over chinks anyday

I wish china nukes the whole northern part of my India.

>Bruh I'd be more surprised if it hit the inside of a toilet bowl.
Never. We won't surrender to the toilet witches like you had to the Emus

I think people like that should be hanged to death. Head of states should have the moral decency to be a patriot to their country regardless how corrupted their path to the post was.

Just nuking Haryana, U.P., West Bengal and Bihar will turn us into a developed nation in overnight.

Gtfo Chink, you're not white and obviously eat fuxking baby fetuses as the mongrel nigger larping chink bitch you are.

KYS!!!

Nigger gtfo and back to
Israel. Obvious nigger mongrel kike is obvious!

communist party perception management please go.

fuck off kerelite nigger.

BROS. DON'T GET DIVIDED AND CONQUERED.

GET EACH OTHER ANGRY IF NEEDS BE BUT FOCUS THAT ENERGY ON WHO NEEDS IT:

THE CHINESE

Riots cant seriously harm india tho, can they?
You think they pluffed this up to deescalate with china behind the news so noone looses face?

Hopefully you end up destroying each other with nukes

This. If a war breaks out in the region, we must support India against the chink menace.

British Laws helps a lot, we have learned from the best oppressors in the world

We are the only country that has an army to guard historical monuments and places of importance so no chimpouts can damage those - CISF - Central Industrial Security Force

We have a separate force to guard the railways - Railway Police

And a fucking army of 1 million+ troops under the charade of a reserve police - CRPF - Central Reserve Police Force

We are masters at controlling riots, the government doesn't brutally crush them because they need vote from the people.

I prefer China

They can at least use toilets

While I would love to see India wipe out China it would be such a high body count I'm a little sick to my stomach when I contemplate memeing this.

Sorry, i'd rather shoot the mentally ill then fling the corpse into china; as opposed to fighting alongside the mentally ill

You can teach an indian to poo in the loo.
You can't teach the chink race how to feel emotions.
The Borg must be stopped!
Death to the chinks!

Plus they can also use your Dogs and Cats as food ingredients

Typical illiterate northie defending rapist and chimping out on streets,
Who is the nigger here?

>>Indian Chinese troops are in a stand off in Doklam
>>China threatens for a war

Why did you think Trump ramped up the rhetoric about North Korea's bogus "A-bomb threat"? It was to move US troops closer to China's flank so that China would de-escalate the Indian incursion. Trump cooled things down fast.

I can smell you from across the globe. Go wash yourself.

Jokes on you, i don't have cats or dogs

Besides, it is well known Indians use female menstrual blood as fragrance for night parties anyway. Very bigly inhumane

Both North and Sounth India has niggers.

You can see the North niggers here in this case, we had seen the South Niggers in Jallikuttu Row, Cauvery Row and Eating food off a street for sick Jaylalitha row

We have always loved Trump

Funny now that you have mentioned it, please return the favor by washing out the nigger cum out of your bum.

>Besides, it is well known Indians use female menstrual blood as fragrance for night parties anyway. Very bigly inhumane
Wrong, we literally find women impure during menstruation and bars them from even entering temples during those times you idiot.

Nothing ever as bad as Ram mandir, Gujarat riots and so much other shit,
If it weren't for us south Indians evening the shit you guys are big embarrassment to all. You guys have states with literacy as low as 50%.

>Wrong, we literally find women impure during menstruation and bars them from even entering temples during those times you idiot.

Wrong. It's documented that while Chinese may eat dog, Indians literally smear vaginal blood under their armpits and in their buttholes to ward off why foreign cock while shitting where they literslly eat. Indians prefer the scent and taste of menstrual blood. Idiot.

Well, that kind of infrastructure is needed if you police a landmass more diverse then europe in languages and faiths but with lower living standarts and people actually giving a fuck about their beliefs and ancestral feuds.
Are these riots good to ease the tension a bit by turning on internal indian issues tho while doklam gets frozen for a moment, or does it just come at a bad moment increasing stress?

Bitch they shit in public just as much
Now kill yourself you fucking chink

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Completely unrelated imo

>Another debate of look my shithole is slightly better than your shithole
Wew lad

That's very wrong. Show proof

It will be under control in 24 hours. Not much a big deal but a few terrorists may have slipped into the country from the states with international borders

How I'm gonna buy my shitty cheap product now ? Oh wait, I can now buy stuff made in poopystan.

india bros are you concerned that pakistan would join with china on an attack?

May??? MAY??? You fucking chinamen are the eye sore of the world. You are the Orient's Jews and totally foul disgusting retard borgs.

KYS we've never heard nothing about this bullshit you're talking about Hindus but man oh man do we know you China-niggers do more than just (((maybe))) eat dogs

He only sides with you because America largely underestimates the threat that Indians pose in our future, as opposed to Chinese who threaten us now. ///I.E. America is very short sighted, it's how we jumped on the Nazis and not the Communist.

Nope. To us, Pookistan is just a guy we can conquer within a day, a week at maximum.

Also, there are only 2 or 3 Pookistani cities worth anything that can be dealt with 3 nukes at max, rest of the country looks like people living in tents.

We are nationalists plus we are not the Jews, what else do you want?

Blah blah blah. God willing they wipe both of themselves out at the same time.

Also only reason the USA fought the nazis is because JUDEN HAVE INFILTRATED THE HIGHEST ECHELONS OF OUR SOCIETY

Why did China backstab you guys though. I've read that India and China relations was very lukewarm bacl then, even some Indians proclaimed that Chins were their brothers

I know. Could also be a punishment for trying to make an alternative to IMF

lmao. The day India conquers anything, except lower caste people in their own society, is the day the America has died.

i wonder if taliban would support pakis in such a scenario since they like being able to move freely there... of course if trump follows through with his pledge to escalate in afghanistan, then taliban would have their hands full and be unable to assist.

That war would've been easily won. Everyone kept warning our dumb pm but he didn't listen. He turned weapon factories into utensil factories. Lastly when the war broke out, our airforce was way superior to theirs but it was used only to deliver food to the ground troops

Oh but Americans are the Jews. They want all threats to kill each other off

Why so much prejudice against chinese? Would anyone care to redpill me on this matter?

can a smart pajeet explain current indian politics or at the very least the current india v china situation? I'm half indian half English and want to start getting into it

who are the current parties and is there a nationalist one? is mohdi our guy? whats the muslim situation like? etc

You're being delusional goy. Can't you see all of this anti-america rhetoric is Chinese propaganda. Damn Chinese, always trying to pollute the minds of innocent Indian children. Don't you think somebody should stop them?

Basically this Taliban is only a threat when you need to invade Pookistan, as they are only good for geurilla warfare in the mountains. Most of India-Pookistan border is just desert. Also, any INDIA-CHINA-POOKISTAN war will be a nuclear war and Pookistan is only worth 3 for its 3 cities - Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad.

I hope the Chinese fucking wreck you smelly shit breath bastards. Fucking savages ruin the colleges and are the most obnoxious and rude assholes ever.
Praying for at least 200 million dead Indians

>half their forces
Is this what you dog eaters believe? India was outnumbered 4-1 in that war.

Last 15 years were ruled by UPA a minority (muslim) pleasing party, since muslims tend to vote as a single block due their religious inability to understand democracy and backward thinking.

UPA was also the most corrupted party who basically did nothing, but was good a holding a tight grip on people.

NDA the right wing hindu nationalist party wins the last election, by making development and corruption its core issues.

Modi government focuses more on Make In India i.e. increasing the industries in India and startups and building and increasing the existing infrastructure in the country.

The party is considered Hindu Nationalist, and since being a nationalists and supporting the majority is considered as a crime against humanity these days in the world, media goes crazy everytime something happens.

>India ever threatening her BFF America
Even after 50-60 years of India being treated as a enemy because they refused to side against Russia, India never once launched a war or any attack against American interests. Same can't be said about America however.

The chinks are gunning for your country, you know that right?

Obv you've never been to China user, even in Beijing the kids don't wear diapers/nappies.

America has been supplying us Uranium since 2006 why would we want to stop muh Uranium by doing such things?

That's true US has been a total dick to us most of the times because of our friendship with India but we aren't retards like NK who will have a two way enmity with a country that has enough nuclear stockpile to nuke every country on globe 20 times including itself and is also the only country that has ever nuked someone.

Sri-lankan here how does a indo-sino war fare for the island

If your government lets China use its clay against India, which they might considering there Pro-Chinese stand, you will be fucked between two powerful navies if a war breaks out. Luckily it won't.

so what happens to Bangladesh if war breaks out? will it be like Cambodia during the Vietnam conflict?

When it comes to the china stuff, here's a greentext

>Doklam: a disputed region between China and Bhutan technically within Bhutan's borders
>China, ever greedy says it's theirs due to some bs 120 year old map
>India and Bhutan are like nah bro it isn't
>Bhutan is India's closest ally in the region and Bhutan essentially acts like a protectorate of India but with obvious freedoms expected of a sovereign nation
>this relationship extends to defensive, economic and infrastructure
>the three sign a trilateral agreement in 2012 pretty much saying one party can't build anything in the junction unilaterally
>May 2017 quickly approaches
>China, butthurt that India is telling them to fuck off with OBOR, which is their version of a Silk Road except riddled with Chinese corruption decides to bring autism front and center
>China decides India needs to be checked, since the Chinese have historically looked at India as a minor country and they don't have any strategies towards the modern India that is capable of defending themselves
>China starts building roads in Doklam unilaterally, India sees this as a major strategic risk and Bhutan as a threat to their land
>India confronts China and tells them to stop >China spergs out
>China claims India invaded Bhutan to stop the righteous Chinese from building on their Chinese land
>Bhutan literally gave permission for the Indian forces to go through Bhutanese land to confront China
>China completely ignores the 2012 agreement because lol
>China's state owned media literally strokes out and says India wants a war with China despite China be the aggressor and blames Indian media for "hawkish views"
>Indian news are saying a war would be tragic for both sides
>China reminds India of a fate worse than the first war they fought unless India pulls out Doklam
>China completely ignores the other wars they fought that china handedly lost
>India tells them to fuck off from Doklam before they'd back down
>China btfo

If china fucks up the poo in the loos then maybe they'll stop coming and taking our jobs and spots on colleges.

Go china!

Bagladesh is surrounded by India from three sides, the other side is the Bay of Bengal i.e. a fucking sea. If Bangladesh supports China in war, it will only lead to invade Bangladesh (which has no real army thanks to India, Like Nepal and Bhutan), hence strengthening India's side since annexing Bangladesh = Not to worry about the Chicken's neck i.e. Silliguri Corridor.

Long story short, they will stay out of it.

Sri Lankan government feel for China's trap. China promised billions of dollars in compensation for infrastructure but with an unsustainable amount of interests which will lead to debt. India warned SL about this but they ignored it. 2 years later, exactly what India warned against happens, SL can't pay back China and it sends their national debt skyrocketing.

China knew this would happen and they went with it because they knew they could convince SL to lease them land on their country in exchange for forgiving parts of the debt. India warns against giving china majority stake in any land deal because China could use it to launch strikes against India.

Finally SL understands the trap they fell into but it's too late, they have to lease the land, which they do for 99 fucking years. But the saving grace is they listened to India finally and didn't give China majority stake on the land.

Sri Lanka literally sold their land to China and now are asking India for loans/deals because Indians aren't as malicious and jewy as Chinese.

So you want a stronger China, seeing as how they're an actual threat to the US? Buying up hollywood, stealing military secrets, etc? Given the choice, I'd glass china without a second thought. Apple can move their factories to India.

>this is what this bihari actually thinks
No wonder that guy in pic related supported BJP and was praised by BJP leaders

Not a Bihari, But I also know how much of a cancer and a threat Islam genuinely is to humanity.

china and india needs some sort of population control, a war will solve it for this century

>by making development and corruption its core issues.
Shit in the loo, not on the post

>Ache din aane wale hai
>Modi preaching development and refraining from making communal statements during campaign
>Is not focused on development
Told you, being a muslim is bad for brain.

Yup that's what modi's core issues were bihari

>Bringing up a state's election speech that happened after he won the central election in debate about the central election
Yup. Confirmed = Being a muslim - RETARD

Also, not Modi's supporter but I am glad retards in my country are killing your kind for something as stupid as beef.

Who here /teamchink/
Poo in Loos can go fuck themselves.

INDIANS ARE QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

>toilet witches
Kek

>activate some mutual defense bullshit or whatever
>go fucking ballistic on chinks from the air and sea and let the poos invade
>wipe the debt they have over us and take their holdings in America
>fix part of the global population problem
>laugh as China has been utterly humiliated and fractured for the six gorillionth time.

There are signs at Disney world in only mandarin informing the Chinese that it is not acceptable to shit in the street. In Paris, the streets are littered with chink feces

Bro, he's not a chink, calm your tits and learn to flag

Wish they'd just nuke each other desu.

Most of asia is a lost cause anyway. Admittedly, they are vaguely human, but better safe than sorry