Redpill me about Canadá Sup Forums

Redpill me about Canadá Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywS8OY128uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

morpheus.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=ywS8OY128uU

they like to fuck dogs

It's no different from any other western country that hates whites except for it's shit economy.

really fucking cold in winter, really fucking hot in summer....escape to the west for milder climate, get rain 80% of the time.

90% of the population lives close to the US border

sorry guys, shutting this thread down

Sir john a macdonald
William lyon mackenzie

Canadians were somewhat cucks, after Trudeau we slowly became more cucked.

Canadians have no backbone anymore, all our "right wing" citizens are dead or are retiring.

Canada has no good political parties, and were fucked desu senpai.

I have family in Canada, so I've been there a few times. Canadians will hate me for saying this, but it's pretty much identical to the US. I've heard Québec is pretty different from the rest of the country, but I haven't been there, so I can neither confirm not deny.

any city outside of alberta is a complete libshit cesspool. farmers tend to be pretty based. university cities experience the same brand of marxist bullshit as american ones, but we don't have BLM to worry about.
socialized healthcare is culturally accepted; both left and rightwingers agree that it is good for the country. rightwingers tend to be in support of privatized extra options for people who can afford it.
indigenous people are marginalized but their struggle gradually improves, although there are still major issues. hating stephen harper was a meme like hating donald trump is a meme, but he did fuck up a few things.
justin trudeau's dad was buddy-buddy with fidel castro's regime, and justin won the election because he's picturesque and knows how to deliver a speech (he's an ex-drama teacher).

we took in some refugees but not that many. also, western canada hating southern ontario (toronto especially) is a long-standing tradition. also worth noting is that the majority of trudeau's support comes from that region; the NDP and conservative parties were what had the most votes in the west. NDP was good with Jack Layton, but he died, and NDP is just another marxist shitfest party. Liberals are a "happy medium" between the conservatives and NDP in some ways.

welfare state with national debt rising exponentially since the 70s

Take Brazil --- now imagine the opposite.

There you have it. For better or worse.

basically squatters on our border

It's a shithole senpai

yep, now we just need to import a few million useless refuges and the collapse will be complete

We are the most respected and highest quality posters on Sup Forums.

Probably.

Nordbot it's pretty based and informative tough.

You squat on my border boy.

Whatever happened to that kid who Dillon Roofed all those sandniggers?
That cunt totally won the body count.

>Canadians will hate me for saying this
Not really, much of our culture was lost during Trudeau Senor's diversity push. As we increasingly tilted left, people started being ashamed of being Canadian, and were invaded by other cultures. What remained was the culture left by American media, especially, American television.

We still have distinctive regional cultures, say the Maritimes, but that is being muddied now too.

Lots of white women. Meaty squirrels. Mexicans are welcome.

Yeah, but England and Scotland are basically same shit to me too.

There are 2 schools of Sup Forums thought on this:

1/Canada is just a light version of the US who tries to pretend otherwise.

2/Canada is the shittiest hellhole on the planet, who can't even smell 'Merca's sweat socks.

#1 has some truth, it's a somewhat milder/blander/Kinder/more peaceful place... better in some respects, but lacking the explosive dynamism of the bigger neighbour. Some people would find it lacking, some would find it preferable. Depend on personality really.

#2 Is a Sup Forumstard meme opinion that has no standing with people off the Sup Forums forum. Canada is OBJECTIVLY better on many metrics for education, life expectancy, etc. etc, we are probably the most blessed nation on the earth per capita for natural beauty, resources, clean environment, clean water, fertile soil, and on, and on. ...*But!* tighter gun laws pol'merican's main concern...(but in reality Canada is looser than almost all the other civilized nations)

Anyhow. I'm pretty cozy, and I won't bitch too much. Although admittedly we are on a terrible trajectory with the cult Marx, SJW stuff.