OC

Other urls found in this thread:

bravetheworld.com)
videopress.com/v/gZZNFHCV
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are no right-wing women, deal with it. Women are just retarded children, hoping for anything better than this is delusion.

lol :(

>There are no right-wing women
shoo shoo jew

Funny how Sup Forums puts absolutely NO expectations on women (e-celeb or normal) to settle down early, yet Sup Forums expects all men to good looking extroverted married alpha males by 18, despite the fact the fact that most of Sup Forums is unmarried and has no kids, and a good chunk of Sup Forums is not white.

This is a hypocritical autistic board that may as well be run by leftists or Satan.

Julia Tourianski (bravetheworld.com) has been doing some Trad. stuff lately. Nothing ground breaking but at least she is married and has a kid.

constructive criticism: this sucks bro

>implying either of them have large breasts

Women are whatever their partners are.

kys nigger

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I WILL MARRY WHEN I'M READY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Sup Forums supports women being sluts and then gets very bitter at young men for not settling down with sluts

Sad!

They don't have those large boobs, this is FAKE NEWS.

""""trad life""""" not for everyone
videopress.com/v/gZZNFHCV

>conservative/traditional/nazi man
>can go his entire life devoted to a cause, plans for the long-term

>conservative/"traditional" woman
>will change her entire worldview on a whim because one of her jewish friends made a sad face

yeah get married everybody

I don't care.

you sound triggered af

>caring about women opinion
they do anything to get attention

Speak for yourself leaf faggot

You draw like a jew

I did speak for myself, and I'm tired of Sup Forums's hypocrisy. That's the silver lining in all this, Sup Forums is a pro-slut board where almost nobody has kids and many posters are not white. So the pressure Sup Forums puts on young men is invalidates by Sup Forums's own scumbaggery.

invalidated*

not very original

sage

>all of Sup Forums is X
Take a break for a while if you're getting that retarded being here.

When have they said they "don't want to marry"? It's the man's job to propose anyway. I give this meme a 1/10.

how is it even possible to be so jelly

What the fuck is wrong with the Alt-right bitches? Filled with washed up whores, roasties and cam whores (pic related).

>he actually watches e celeb videos
Losers, all of you. Never gonna make it

Any lowlife scumfuck who donates to these thots deserve the rope

oh course you do

These e-thots will do exactly what all "not like other girls" girls do. They'll stay single until they're 30 because they're addicted to male attention. Single doesnt mean "got a boyfriend lol." It means "actually settling down and taking yourself 100% off the market." inb4 the fin gets here to insist Lauren has a boyfriend.

These "alt right" social media sluts are the worst kind of women. They pop their tits out and exploit men for money. Men don't need to worry about the politics or beliefs of a woman. Period. There's no need. If you are undeniably in charge and keep her sexually satisfied, you can turn her into whatever the fuck you want her to be. Look for sweetness and a face you wouldn't mind your children inheriting. Everything is is malleable in women.

Only morons obsess over finding a "red pilled" woman. Total fucking waste of time.

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on hitbox, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

This. Take the Patriarchy Pill.

>TFW no Brittany gf.

This has to be bait.

fpbp

Dude it's the internet.
We are all 9 foot tall 600lbs at 3% body fat with 8 wives and 30+ children at 18 years old.

Dude kill yourself. Seriously, I wrote it out instead of abbreviation.

This is my favorite picture of Brittany. I'm sure she'll notice you one day.

You can tell a lot from people's comments on politics, with skills like that you should go be a superhero.
Rollin for mapleman

Imagine her black and she could pass 100% for a nigress with those facial lineaments. Daayum guurl.

2/10 b8, kys

those fucking glasses are like parallax scrolling for her awful facial features. I love it.

She looks like what liberals think the future race of humans will look like

fpbp. get over it white knight betas. women evolved to be whores and warbrides. stop burdening yourself with extra weight believing in unicorns and just be a patriarch already for fuck's sake. there are plenty of great women but they aren't on your level as a man so treat them accordingly.

Are you that upset that you're being criticized? Remember, appealing to snowflake individuality is what leftists do. These criticisms wouldn't exist if Sup Forums wasn't like this in the first place.

>You can tell a lot by being on a board for over 3 years and judging people based on what they say over and over again, so much that it turns into a trend and they base their identities off it

Yes.

Based roasties pissing shills off.

This. They take on the world and identity of their partners because they don't know what they want. YOU must show them. There's no simpler answer than that.

>T.
We had Le Pen stand against Macron and more women voted for her than man

A racially-ambiguous female who craves constant attention, shrieks loudly whenever there's a camera nearby, and spends 99% of her time on social media

Great. I can't wait.

I got some sweet OC

Holy shit, she's a nigger for real.

Fpbp. Everyone who thinks different as even dumber.

t. virgin

fuck. even hotter

Then you are pretty fucking dumb if you think most are virgin men, most have family's from what I've seen over the years. My Mrs is in bed with the flu right now, are you telling me she doesn't exist? I wanna know because she asked me to make her a brew, not sure if it's pointless now.

>pot calling the nigger black
the ironing is delicious

Daily reminder

Haha nice one bro nearly got mr

>insulting people who are literally on your side

DELET THIS GOYIM

excuse me waiter there are newfags in my pasta

>A man has a wife
You need to learn how to read. I said "most" and "almost all" on Sup Forums are unmarried and childless, not all. I don't even know if you're telling the truth, but I'll go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt. If you really do have those things you shouldn't be so eager to prove them to me, chap.

lana have a kid i think

give proof

>henrik and lana
yep. newborn.

Only the best (You)s for you lad.

oops

top kek

yeah alright,
>we must secure the existence of the white race
>has one child in her late thirties
hmm
i'll fix it though

F-FPBP

>the fact that most of Sup Forums is
is anonymous

>Roosh is a sandnigger who tells other non-whites how to go fuck European women so doesn't even belong on the list
>Lana and Henrik have children, they just don't talk about them for privacy (you can see their youngest in their new video)
>Tara has a fiance and only the logistics of moving to the US are in the way of babymaking
>Damigo was in prison so pretty hard to make kids there, now he's in a healthy LTR
>Pettibone and LS are very young and both are in LTRs, whether they have kids now or in 3 years has zero effect on the total amount of kids they will have due to their age

>Are you that upset that you're being criticized?
No, you sound like you're having a minor breakdown. I was trying to talk you down. Oh well, I tried, good luck.

>celebrity posting
>celebrity "hate" posting
>mgtow posting

Sup Forums is cancer when there are no happenings

This is what e-celebs always breed: retards who just donate because "dude women agree with me woah". Stop parading around these opportunists.

>>Damigo was in prison so pretty hard to make kids there

>stop having the popular culture

why the fuck would you think shes lying? oh let me guess, youre one of those weird retard whos too hardcore for the alt-right and who think sinead is totally not unhinged and mentally ill

how do you know her age ?

>intentionally leaving out varg because it would destroy your bait

who's the one to the left?

And you wonder why women tend to be left-leaning.

Oy Vey Chaim! Subtle....

>varg
>alt-right/white nationalist/civic nationalist
no...

Wifewithapurpose is the exception, but it's called an exception for a reason

Brittany Pettibone

Varg wouldn't really fit with the rest of those people.

>she
you're not her

This

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Lauren trainer game when?

t-trainer??

Can someone shoop Brittany into the Dodge as it hits the AntiFa?
I'd do it but I'm too drubk and I can't focus my eyes.

But you're the one who is getting so rattled by this criticism. It clearly hits home on many levels for you. This is just the way I talk. I know Sup Forums is not used to introspection and criticism, but you can start now. The issue I raised is a legitimate problem with this board.

What does anyone care about the political prostitutes?

>tl;dr
I just said you might want to take a break; we're 5 posts after that and you're freaking out about whether I think you're freaking out. Take a deep breath, stop posting here for a while. It's not good for your sanity. You sound like you're about to get a tactical bowlcut and take down some church ladies.