ITALY YES

Venice mayor: Anyone who shouts 'Allahu Akbar' will be shot

foxnews.com/world/2017/08/24/venice-mayor-anyone-who-shouts-allahu-akbar-will-be-shot.html

First for white pride world wide

Based italians. Love em!

>ITALY NO!
you meant

>mediterraneans/eastern europeans
hate muzzies
>central europeans
tolerate muzzies
>the UK and scandinavia
love muzzies

It's "ITALY NO!" you uncultured swine

also this
fucking newfags

It was a good prank to shout this in metro. You could get punched though.

You are brain dead if you actually think that

It seems like the reverse is true. Slavs and Meds are the Euro master race. They are the only countries that have any semblance of pride and identity.

The most cucked out countries were Hitler's muh master race Nordic/Germanic countries to a tee. Has their wealth led to decadency, or is the cuckery written into their DNA?

>t. Misschling American, Scandi/French on my goy side.

All the good germans died in WW2

That doesn't explain the Scandis.

Having Swedish blood as an American, it's a literal horror show watching the news from Sweden. The last time I was there was a decade ago, visiting some family in Gothenburg. It was an all-white, charming, pleasant city. I'm afraid of seeing it today.

Can any Svens on here confirm for me that Gothenburg is okay, and not as bad as Stockholm and Malmo?

cuckery is strongly related to protestantism.

every country which is not mainly protestant, tends to be far less cucked. be it catholic or ex-udssr (no church at all), OR EVEN BOTH, like Poland. EXCEPTIONS CONFIRM THE RULE.
>muh France
colonialism

even inside Germany, the protestant regions ar far more cucked than catholic or ex-DDR.

PROTESTANTISM = GROUND ZERO OF KEKERY

I wrote KEKERY in the end. not kekery. I'm on PC, no autocorrect. what is this.

Are protestants the ones that let gays in their churches, have gay mega churches and shit? Catholicism is pretty cucked ATM too though. Not sure how close those two are to eachother.

WHAAAAT THE FUCK SECOND TIME WHAT IS THIS

KEKERY NOT KEKERY REEEEEE

>Anyone who shouts 'Allahu Akbar' will be shot

But thats a regular expression that muslims use in day to day talk. Its something you say when your favorite song comes up on the radio or the rain stops just as you're leaving the office.

>anyone who shouts Allah Akbar on this square during these hours in the large crowd
Oh, nevermind, the title is fake news.

ok Sup Forums I give up, can't write c.u.c.k.e.r.y in capslock without it being changed to kekery wtf

>he doesn't know about word filters
so fucking new

KEKERY

I seriously hope they will also appoint a rifle squad in every mosque they have in Venice.
It's going to be like KFC factory.

The meme is ITALY NO! you fucking reddit piece of shit.

YES VENICE, GO ON LAD

Fuck off to reddit, you retarded newfag cunt and learn to use memes correctly.

>shooting muslims on sight

When did Europe become Christian again?

Based pasta niggers

You're meming wrong. It's supposed to be "Itaily NO," not "Itaily YES" when they uncuck themselves.

>tfw Italy will probably get fucked by UE Court

Venice has won the battle.
Though the war will be much more difficult.

good luck to them, when i went there it was crawling with antifa though

FUOCO!

Newly independent Most Based Republic of Venice when?

I've heard the Protestant=cucked countries line before, but I was direct cause and effect. How does Protestant philosophy, their doctrine, lead to more liberalism, seeing as the pope is a refugee-loving cuck faggot. What is it about the way Protestants think?

And the typical American Protestant votes Republican more than Catholics, but that could be because of the Hispanic demographic.

Italy, Spain, Portugal, all practiced colonialism too. Why haven't they gone as insane as the Nords/Germanics?

You got the meme wrong. It should be "ITALY NOOOO".

Too bad they turned their city in an amusement park for amerifats and autistic chinks

Nothin' personnel kid

Protestants are harder working than Catholics, this means they generally have richer countries which means more immigrants. Migrants are much more likely to go the UK or Germany than Poland or Spain. If you look at rich catholic nations like Belgium or France you will see they have many of the same problems as the protestant nations.

All of Italy's major city's are tourist traps.

shit pope lasts a few years

shit prots last 500 years and won't ever change

prot is rooted in faggotry and whiney drunk English and German men being used by jews

prots are pathetic

>harder working meme

no you just puritanically work long hours stupidly while others work smarter and less

your prot nations are londonistan, swedenistan, germaniatan

keep "working hard" though!!!

>Doesn't realize that Arabic speaking Christians also call God "Allah"

They should be lined up and shot if they refuse to swim back through shark infested water to whatever desert they crawled out of.

>so poor that not even migrants want to live in his shithole country
>"WE'RE DUH SAVIURS OF DA WHITE RACE"
you subhumans are living proof that white people can be niggers too.

>ITALY YES
American education

Spain's economy was great under Franco. They had the second-fastest GDP growth rate in the world after Japan under Franco, and I believe the ninth highest per capita GDP in the world, though the latter statistic I haven't seen cited.

I think wealth is the issue here. Countries that are presently wealthy have become highly decadent and liberal, not Protestantism vs. Catholicism. I think you've got it.

Martin Luther was virulently antisemitic, yet he was a puppet of the Jews? And how have Protestants been shit for five hundred years? Christianity was based and conservative in general, pre-1960s cultural revolution.

Oh, look at what else happened in the 60s, Vatican II.

>Your daily reminder to ignore flag hiders.

"ITALY NO" you fucking retard, newfag

the people that pushed v2 were the same type of people that pushed protestantism

your point was?

he was a puppet for jews yes

he wrote that book long after the damage was done

we already are anti semitic. it's why we exist. he didn't add anything not know for 1500+ years.

Luther was a fucking drunk idiot