Besides having guns, what is the best martial art(s) to learn for the coming race war...

Besides having guns, what is the best martial art(s) to learn for the coming race war? It seems to me that a combination of either judo or bjj and boxing or muay thai would be best, learning both to strike and grapple. Anyone here with any experience? They offer most martial arts in my city

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D55fV53K9zY
youtube.com/watch?v=L4oa4nIIYGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anti-Portuguese Swordfighting

sprinting, fighting is for idiots

I'd say judo, wrestling, muay thai, kickboxing, karate, jeet kune do, and boxing

T. Cowardly Nigger

>In an actual race war
>Doing fisticuffs
Enjoy being beaten to death by 30 niggers with bats and lead pipes assuming none of them shoot you.

If you don't have a shield and a mace you're not part of the master race.

Some forms of Karate is pretty decent, you get pretty good kicking skills out of it.

This argument is stupid and lacks foresight.
Not every fight is like "Me and you. GO!"

Knowing how to fight is infinitely better than not knowing, isn't it?

I have never seen the logic in "It's not worth it because guns and niggers exist." That sounds too defeatist.

Ninjutsu, obviously.

>disguise yourself
>poison/assassinate people
>flee under cover of night or smoke bomb
>master deception and sleight of hand

Literally operator tier.

two words:
pocket sand

MMA. It teaches you best for street fight. Rest are just memes and waste of time

youtube.com/watch?v=D55fV53K9zY

Cardio for stamina
boxing for basics
karate for advanced
practice a melee weapon as well. Multiple times per day.

All this combined is more training than your average numale or welfare fanatic.
Then if you're familiar with firearms you can start to truly become jon wick.

ironic because MMA is a meme

Krav magra, silat, judo

Hamudo is pretty good

a base education in wing chun, a heavy dose of jeet kune do and top it all off with krav maga.

real ninjas don't exist anymore, but study up on their tactics.

Egypt-su

Mummies Alive friendo

Military trains in martial arts, even though in modern warfare it would be suicidal to rely on it.

Agree with Ameri-user that AnCap is being a defeatist pussy. Training how to be an efficient coward is beyond pathetic.

Muay thai and judo are the best

*blocks your path*

MMA trains for one on one in a octagon.

If the niggers want to fight that way, you'll be king. It's not like they're known for hyena like tactics.

BJJ

Judo is the most practical martial art, combine that with dirty fighting and your opponent will be disabled immediately. Always works well for manlets too.

>war
>fighting conventionally

You'll die if you're trying to fight your appointment like you're in a boxing match or bjj tournament.

Just go ape shit, bite, eye gouge, claw, go for the groin. Honor doesn't matter if you're trying to survive in a race war

Getting more guns.

Having multiple layers of defence training in various areas never hurt anyone.

wearing steel-toed boots and learning savate is a great idea since steel-toes are deadly as fuark
having said that, muay thai/boxing/wrestling coach's are much easier to find than savate

having said all that, learn cross-country running and make sure you can always book it out of a situation of you have to

Krav maga, jeet kune do
Don't forget to do cardio, stamina is key

Muay thai and kickboxing.
+ some weapon practice would be lit.

>kuk sol won
I think we have a winner

Get a sword/halberd and start practicing HEMA

I forgot about Krav Maga for a moment.
This -> + Krav Maga would be the best.

>Krav maga, jeet kune do
both are meme-tier and worthless in 99% of all situations

why don't you see any aikido in the UFC? same reason you don't see any krav or JKD - they're worthless

Not larping here I have been doing alot of different systems throughout my life.

If you haven't got much time, which it doesn't look like you do, go for kick/thai boxing and or krav maga.

I would recomend some weapons training as well. It will really thoughen up your back shoulders and wrists, If you are good a visualisation when the time comes, you'll be able to cut a man down easy.

>krav maga is a meme
t. Someone who never got into a street fight

true for the real ninjas, however there is a wealth of weapons based katas to learn which would be benificial for those dedicated enough.

BTW ninja is a chinese word. Shinobi is the Japanese. Shinobi = the man in the middle
some might not have even trained in martial arts

Unironically sumo if you can match the size. Weight makes a lot of difference. Most fights end in grapples or on the ground, so styles with reach like TKD are pretty useless unless you can land a quick knockout every time. I personally like a mix of BJJ and Muay Thai. Did TKD and kick boxing as a kid, though.

/thread, Spainon has wrapped it all up

This, I did krav maga and it was the most useful martial art i did besides muay thai.

Have you actually fought anyone since learning Krav?

Wrestling, the army has quite a few kill moves taken from it and so do our cops, it's a good thing to know.

> tfw skeleton
I must master the art of running

combo
> karate
>boxing
>knife fighting
>sword fighting
> weapons training

I live near a nigger crowded cash and carry, if I hadn't learned krav I would've lost my wallet ages ago.

you are the meme

I've been in plenty of real fights, ONE ON ONE IS A LUXURY especially against nonwhites.
go on the ground and your getting stamped on by 3 or 4 tyrones

Yes.

This. Stand up fighting with punches and kicks lasts about 30 seconds to a minute, then suddenly youre on the ground wrestling the opponent.
If you are not in absolute control of your body whilst on the ground wrestling someone, you had better hope the opponent isnt in control. Because if hes a wrestler, he will be and you will lose.

no it's because you can't gouge or groin kick

>you don't see any krav ... in the UFC
Because actual krav maga is not a sport, but purely utilitarian way how to kill target.

Are you both implying the people you fought were not trained to fight? Unskilled fighters?

never discount experience. trained or not

>the entire fighting system is based on scratching eyes and kicking nuts.
Yea Krav sounds like a womans fighting style

Riot control techniques nigger.

I sum it up for you. Look at pic related.

MMA teaches you to box. You can box out and beat more enemies. The good thing about MMA is that you can also use your elbows and knees

I do:
>3-5 hours of uh-1h
>2 hours of reading operator's manual
>watch TV
>another 2 hours of DCS

If you think im full of shit read up on Neall Ellis.

Not necessarily, I fought someone who knew boxe.

The reason I ask, is because OP is asking for the best fighting style. Assuming everyone was trained, which woud ve the best fighting system?
Of course krav can be effective against some drunk hepititus inffected AIDS dindu

>MMA.
>Can't use weapons because you use all your body to fight.

K

Over all this shit. BROTHERHOOD. Practice brotherhood. When you got a crew that will back you, you send a message.

For me, I'm a pathetic lone wolf with no real hard ass friends who would die for me, or vice versa.

It works, you need to consider this.
There should be no such thing as a fair fight. You need to stack every little advantage in your favour.

If I can blind, bite or pop a knee cap I'm going to do it if I think I'm going to get stabbed up/swarmed. Not done krav, know an instructor though

I dont ask someone if they know any martial art before fighting them. I never start a fight. And I only defend myself, i never damage unless there is not another option.

Tai Chi

Top kek, your pic related doesn't take into account that keeping your fists clenched means your hands dont need to be repositioned each time you throw a punch.
If you intend to punch, and keep your hands open like that, I guarantee youre going to have some fucked up fingers by the end of that fight

Get a weapon, buddy. Get a couple; something long and something short. Also, brush up on your sprinting technique. Also, don't be fat for the flight from danger.

great argument bro
can you name a 3 pro combat athlete's who utilize krav? i'll wait.

i'm interested in what works on other trained opponents, not what works on untrained plebs

Yea, I think any Martial art can help you when youre fignting lightly skilled opponents but OP is asking about the greatest fighting style of all time

Do you even know how to take hits?
This is how you are supposed to defend in krav maga.
youtube.com/watch?v=L4oa4nIIYGQ

The post stated krav is not used in mma because illegal moves.
Im saying that must mean the style is worth nothing more if its limited to illegal moves

>> tfw skeleton
You have the optimal physique for running away to live to run another day. Nothing the matter with that. Now just learn the art of ambush.

Kempo/jujitsu

>Yea Krav sounds like a womans fighting style
Not an argument.

This post would imply that you're not able to identify a fighting style when you see it.
Knowing your enemy is half of the battle.

Learn to control & channel your chi.
Become a badass that no one want to fight.
Also train with swords because it will be much more entertaining for me to watch when I sneak into town to pilfer supplies for the women & children hiding in the woods.
You guys always forget the necessities of the apocalypse.

you'd be suprised how many "trained" fighters I've seen literally shit and piss themselves once they've hit the ground for a kicking. you can legitimatly say they got the shit kicked outta them.

There is no one art that wins out against all others. The most mportant thng is having BAD intentions

>can you name a 3 pro combat athlete's who utilize krav? i'll wait.
Krav maga is not for competition you leaf faggot. It is meant to be used IRL, that's why they train you with knifes or kabutons.

Heres the argument

the rare /k/ redirect

ufc and MMA are not martial arts, they are SPORTS

Martial means military think using weapons and learning how to ruin someones life

Actually this. No matter how much martial arts you know.
If you weight 70 kg and you fight vs an untrained person that is double your size you can't do nothing.
Unless you know, you have some kind of weapon.

Where's the martial art allowing me to deflect bullets?

or your willing to do more, and do it first

Te unique way to win against someone double you size in martial art is probably jui-jitsu.

When we get to Mad Max, is anyone going to be worried about "illegal moves"?

>can't use elbows or knees without MMA

This is a street fight isnt it? Do I have to show credentials first?

Ex cop, ex bouncer here, the greatest teacher is experience. Conceal carry and learn to transition. Anything can be a weapon, I've knocked out people with a small surefire light to the temple. Ran a nog into an actual clothes line once on purpose ( the kind you hang clothes from) that ended the fight pretty quick.

Silver 3 glove technical Savateur here. Can confirm what the leaf said.

Steel toe boot + Savate is literally barely any effort lethal tier. Especially if you don't take any fight to the ground after knocking someone down and just treating their ribs and skull like a penalty shootout.

I'm not trying to shit on krav, I'm simply noting that no argument in this bread soo far has made any good points as to why krav is superior to any of the other styles listed in OP s pic.
Im sure its better than nothing, but if sports athletes are not even able to use a style derived from krav, then it must not be all that effective

Clearly a combination of Sumo and Lucha Libre.

See here

>other martial arts are only meant for sporting reasons
>muh krav is too deadly to be used, that's why not a single professional combat athlete uses it's techniques
i shiggy

>There is no one art that wins out against all others
you're wrong.
style v style was a big thing in the combat sports of the 90's and many styles were found to be lacking.
krav is so useless the practioners won't even enter competitions, hiding behind the same dim-mak BS of "it's too deadly to use" but trust me, it's the bestest

this.
steel toes are a deadly weapon you can walk around with (literally) and not even get a second glance from anyone

Don't steel toes weigh you down and make you slow and clunky, or do you literally just need to git gud? Granted armor is better than no armor if someone tries a foot stomp.

Did he died?

If youre weak. Did you learn nothing from rock lee?

Boxing is king

There is no spoon

nah, he was prolly fighting again within the month

Weapons training. If you're European, do HEMA. BJJ is very good, so is kickboxing. Boxing is good too. Cardio endurance is important.