Culture of Critique

THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY
Read it if you haven't already. At least the preface, then, if you want further proof, the rest of the book. It's an academic piece labeled by some as anti - semitic, but after 15 pages you will see why those charges are bullshit.

Also, discuss how we get EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN to read it, because they have to know how western society is collapsing and what's causing it.

So, spread it, link it to someone with traction, make sure AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE know the truth. If someone here has a botnet, it's a chance to put it to good use.

Culture of Critique, by Kevin McDonald:

Full book:
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

Preface:
kevinmacdonald.net/prefaceppb.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ9Si5pkAqg
monoskop.org/images/4/4d/Alinsky_Saul_D_Rules_for_Radicals_A_Practical_Primer_for_Realistic_Radicals.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1AGuISb6Uso&list=PLOmktnUA3Cc-kfnqC4j9QZ-rehAMczNNQ
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3ltrdNp_v2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shameless selfbump

bump

There's a lot of nuggets of wisdom in this book.

This book red pilled me by the end of the introduction - seriously.

Preaching to the choir, desu.

old/pol/ is already redpilled. take this shit to plebbit, where the normies will learn.

Just recently grabbed the Sup Forums book collection 1-16. This was definitely the first one to read on my list.

I know, I'm far behind all of you on this but I'm getting there.

>Preaching to the choir, desu.

This DEESU SEENPAI

thank you senpai.

Here's a (you), to keep your thread alive

While we are on the topic bumbing with some Saul Alinsky

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ9Si5pkAqg

Bump for noobs.

Supporting your thread with a link to Saul Alinsky's Rule for Radicals

If you wish to understand the origins of present-day SJW and militant leftists, a read of Saul Alinsky will give some good red-pills

monoskop.org/images/4/4d/Alinsky_Saul_D_Rules_for_Radicals_A_Practical_Primer_for_Realistic_Radicals.pdf

The Rules[edit]
"Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have." Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. "Have-Nots" must build power from flesh and blood.
"Never go outside the expertise of your people." It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
"Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy." Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
"A good tactic is one your people enjoy." They'll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They're doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag." Don't become old news.
"Keep the pressure on. Never let up." Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
"If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive." Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

"The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative." Never let the enemy score points because you're caught without a solution to the problem.
"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

>yfw hillary clinton did her college thesis on Rules for Radicals and Saul Alinsky

Lmao, "women won't sleep with me, so my race is dying" by Kevin McCuck

I recommend last camp of the saints also.

>Doesn't understand what cuck means.

You really are a stupid faggot. You know that it's the lefties who are cucks right? For importing foreigners? It doesn't work on the right, in any way. Futhermore, the white race as a % of global population is going down, fast. Only an idiot would deny white race isn't dying, when fertility rate is 1.1 in some countrys.

Stay retarded, faggot.

Probably gonna go ahead and purchase this book on the first I've been putting it off. How does the author understand so much about the Jewish pscyhe?

>>its somebody else's fault people won't procreate with me

>Everything evolves around fucking and animalistic instinct
You're proving the book correct. Jude?

Been listening to it on Youtube recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=1AGuISb6Uso&list=PLOmktnUA3Cc-kfnqC4j9QZ-rehAMczNNQ

The bullet America dodged, of having SJW the mainstream culture of the USA.

We still didn't Dodge the bullet man, they're becoming militant SJWs now and still mainstream and supporter by MSM

>angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

This is great, thanks OP

So much projection user. It's lefty faggots who can't get laid, it's why they orbit their fatties.

Stay retarded faggot.

Can someone sum this up? I've listened to every single talk, speech and interview with McDonald, so I have a good idea. But still, maybe I'm missing something.

Someone give cliffnotes of CoC?

Everything the kikes do is a subconcious way of weakening the host nation, mostly they are aware of this. Importing more groups weakens white solidarity. Ending white supremacy = Take power out of white hands, and putting it into their nigger pets who they can control.

>
divide et impera in simple terminology

youtube.com/watch?v=3ltrdNp_v2g