Why do Chinese people have such lack of compassion for life and safety?

Why do Chinese people have such lack of compassion for life and safety?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_3VrHLuqG4
youtu.be/oy3YqsUk5Nc?t=49s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnivore
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does OP have such a lack of ability to make good and original threads?

t. Chang ling ling wei wei

she ate them. They like eating chicks. They might be a quick breeding species and a pest. So, she just fucking ate them.

>lack of ability to make good and original...
So what you are saying is, OP is chinese?

Don't normalize this weird animalistic logic. l swear to god, you guys hate it when dark skinned people act beastly, but when the Chinese do it there's always this grand reasoning. Keep consistency.

she ate them, she fucking ate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_3VrHLuqG4

Sleight-of-hand .. she did not eat a single one.. a crafty bitch isn't she?

Bet she must be a bomb in the bed :D

I don't know either man.

Im too afraid to even open webms about chinese. Way to cruelsome.

Research "manchu". Ethnically chinese "people" have been oppressed by them (some race of mongoloids originally east to china) for hundreds of years. It got to the point where they literally ruled over them for years. That probably had a bit of an effect on them mentally.

>They like eating chicks
Raw alive ones. Yeah not sick af.
>They might be a quick breeding species and a pest.
They might not be.
Moot point do not do it again.
> So, she just fucking ate them.
Once again with no reason nor human dignity.

gtfo newfag

[[[[CONCERN]]]]

people are too stupid to realize a lot of those webm they post are staged. the dumb fucks don't even realize china has their own hollywood. it's like if chinese had a forum where retard subhumans watched hollywood, commercials, and youtube while thinking it was real life. their little brain doesn't realize china has their own shock videos website which get views so they stage it and fake shit like they fake everything.

there was just a news article about some pregnant bitch being crushed to death by an elevator in spain too before any dumb shit pretends the west is so safe too. there's more videos of niggers btfo'ing random whites walking down the street daily than all the videos of chinese dying in accidents

>well, mudslimes, spics, or niggers killing me randomly while i walk outside isn't as bad as car accidents as car
lmao you're way more likely to die from a nigger killing you or a drunk driving spic than anything going on in china

Man this shit really makes my stomach all sick. I own a pet doggie, all the cute shite he does makes me happy. But these chinks... why the fuck would they even eat them??

EXTERMINATE THE CHINKS. EXTERMINATEEEEEEEEEEE

Well China IS going to replace America as a world power. Don't pretend America didn't do savage shit like this before rising in the world.

Communism + mongrel chink brains and blood = savage little yellow monkeys

leave birdy alone

Based Jap +1

Chink, china ain't replacing shit. Now stfu and gtfo you fucking faggot

if chinese are savage little yellow monkeys then what are white men are losing to your picture? that picture is your future faggot. that's the warrior who brought down your civilization and ended your white race. that's who you lost to.

while whites in the past were great you're nothing but a cuckold sissy faggot now

I wouldn't say that Germans and Anglo-Saxons are that much different from Chinese in terms of lack of empathy, especially Germans.

Insectoid subhumans.

Fuck off faggot you can clearly see her eat the last one.

PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES WITH DIFFERENT CULTURES SHOULD ACT LIKE PEOPLE OF MY COUNTRY WITH MY CULTURE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Chinese are soulless!

Because they are collectivists and lack individuality and a soul.

How is cruelty a 'culture'? Were 'concentration camps' culture? Reeeeeeee, knobhead!

>people are too stupid to realize a lot of those webm they post are staged. The dumb fucks don't even realize china has their own hollywood
Holy fuck, this much tin foil delusion

>lmao you're way more likely to die from a nigger killing you or a drunk driving spic than anything going on in china
Ok, you have to be some butthurt Chinaman. Chinese culture is literally an industrial form of Islam. They have no regard for animals, women, children or people in general. You see them boil dogs alive and skin cats alive. Run children over at literally no one cares, more people run the kid over, on top of sweat shops working children to death.

what about this one then, smartass

Because they're based

Cruelty is a man-made concept and its sole purpose is to make people feel morally superior to others.

I don't watch either, pls no bully. I don't want to become totally black-pilled, I am at the perfect level now and it doesn't need the enhancing that the insect people bring

how can Pajeets even compete

Yep. the Chinese are fucking dogs. Bigger threat than nogs and sometimes are even more noggish than nogs.

Something about their barbarism pisses me off sooo much.

>They have no regard for animals, women, children or people in general
that's great you little sissy faggot cuckold numale. regard for women? women shouldn't have voting rights or be allowed to do anything they do in western civilization fucking retard. the west was built with women not having any rights and collapsed not even 100 years after they got them dipshit.

>muh children
children in the west are chemically castrated by feminist and turned from male to female you piece of shit. oh and nobody cares? nobody cares in the west either.

>mudslime blows up 20 children in a concert
>mudslimes have sex ring and rape 1000's of children
>niggers and spics rape, murder, rob, and destroy white children every single fucking day
NOTHING HAPPENS. nobody cares about children it's just a tool for your appeal to emotion to try and win an argument you dumb piece of shit. if anybody in the west gave a single shit about children then they wouldn't allow feral niggers and spics to take control of america. they wouldn't allow 20 million mudslimes to come to europe.

>animals
kys. i'd kill a billion animals as long as it wasn't white children there wasn't white children getting hurt by spics, niggers, or mudslimes. as long as western society allows subhumans to destroy it then white children will suffer so i don't care how many animals die. talk about animals when there isn't white genocide happening fucking retard.

Wrong, humans have the ability to process complex emotions like pity, remorse, empathy. Identifying something like cruelty is part of the human condition. If you lack this ability you are literally a subhuman.

Electrocuting an elephant decades ago is the same as mass barbaric slaughter in contemporary times?

Are you for fucking real?

The chinese don't have souls, the moment they become the world superpower, the west is absolutely fucked.

THEY

ARE

BUGPEOPLE

All of those emotions are learned. Give a baby a hammer and a kitten and see what happens.

>He bought the Sup Forums meme.

The only thing Mao did wrong was not going far enough.

destroyed

no you dumb shit. he's right and you're a fucking retard piece of shit that's worthless so you need to invent crap to try and make yourself feel superior. you're nothing but garbage. you don't know anything about history or this world you fucking loser.

anything chinese do isn't as bad as the stuff the west has done and does. that's totally disregarding how the west is self-destructing and destroying it's own citizens and race now.

Shut the fuck up dumb white pig.

Triggered chen

Dude seriously just stop you are embarrassing to read.

You don't know what you just said. This is incoherent.

Maybe their government is like the one in Equilibrium or Brave New World, so they are medicated or told to suppress their emotions to avoid questioning the governmental aristocracy.

oh germany

You're a moron! Or ANTIFA, same thing either way!

>They might be a quick breeding species and a pest.
They had a policy of killing sparrows and it ended with them starving because insects ate their crops.

Everyone in this thread should read this.

This kills the frog

Caucasians have almost double the emotional intelligence of Asians

There's been more genocides in China than China's got rice.

CIDF

>feeling bad when you see something bad is a human emotion
>therefore evil is a man made concept!

how is middle school treating you.

>bigger threat than nogs
whites and america won't even exist you fucking retard. instead of a war with china in the future you need to worry about pedro and jamal killing you fucking idiot.

you think when america is 50% spics and 20% niggers you're going to be worried about chinks on the other side of the planet? you're gonna be worried about them killing in the next fucking hour you retard loser. you understand china is gonna dominate but before that point you're gonna get killed and have your head chainsawed off by a mexican drug cartel or get hacked to death by muhammad

your ability to learn emotions is part of you being an emotional being, you literal retard

>eating whole animals
Even fucking cavemen were wise enough to remove the fur.

sleight of hand

lol look at this retarded chink get triggered to fuck. listen gook boy, your people are an insectoid subhuman race of inbred mongoloids. get that through you thick mongo skull

B U G P E O P L E

If you don't get the fur you don't get the parasites though.

Honestly I think the chink mindset is that their race and future is so secure that they don't have to concern themselves with having children or being genetically successful, they just go about life and if they die they die, and there will still be 1 billion more Han Chinese to take their place.

even with all that said whites are gonna go extinct and be murdered by niggers and spics while asians will survive.

who is the winner in life the dead trash or the person isn't genocided by 60 iq brown subhumans? the history of white people will be erased and won't even exist in the future. what's there to brag about when it's like you never existed you fucking retard?

Are you stupid? The concept of evil was LITERALLY invented by people.

>muh feels tho
Cuck.

Retard peasant stock, repressed and abused for thousands of years by every imaginable form of dictatorship.

I'd imagine that would have an effect on the way a group of people behave, on a long enough time line.

>Why do Chinese people have such lack of compassion for life and safety?
because they are actually inhuman ant-like reptiles

>dumb niggers are some how more of a threat than industrial insect people with nukes xD

youtu.be/oy3YqsUk5Nc?t=49s

Get the fuck back to china you fucking chink.

when you live without food you'll learn to eat everything like humans are supposed to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnivore

ps also saw a chinese woman yesterday on a green patch in between a bikelane and autolane picking random weeds to eat i guess, she only almost got hit by cars and bikes

Quite simply, they need Jesus.

SRIGHT ORF HARNS GAWRD DARMITT

>dumb niggers
>they're taking over the country and going to genocide you
>they're on the streets actually murdering you
lol retard fuck. america and whites don't have anything to do with the future of the world. you're probably some spic fucking subhuman which is why you care about china since you think your spic brown race is going to inherit america and then fight china.

you brown parasites are going to get killed off the second whites go down

Cooked in the finest gutter oil. The're true animals aren't they.

you need to worry about both

What do you expect.
Show them raw minced mead and they all pretend they are drooling because muh germanic heritage

>the dumb fucks don't even realize china has their own hollywood.

I lived in China for 5 years, I got to see every nook and cranny of their horrifying and filthy existence. I watched as old hags would come out with long shafts of bamboo to smack cicadas off the trees so they could collect them and eat them. The Chinese actually eat freshly hatched chicks as a delicacy, this is normal. I've seen the dead dried out dogs hanging from fences in the city. I've seen construction workers walk off the job after they fuck something up, they just leave it for someone else to deal with. I've seen people drive away after running into someone on a scooter, while Chinese people just stood around and watched. You're just a grumpy little faggot, probably some relative of a party official living in the US because you know how shitty China is. I know you fucks are ashamed of the real China, this is why you infect other nations with your propaganda, this is why you send spies after expats, to cover up your shame and your crimes.

like a spic from mexico that lives in the slums and is going to get their head chainsawed off is any better than trash on the street? once whites are gone chinese are going to exterminate every last one of you brown bugs.
no, YOU brown scum need to worry about it. whites need to worry about killing you brown scum and securing their existence. if there's no whites then chinese should kill off all the other races on this planet so you can't inherit shit.

After being around chinese people more I'm starting to think I dislike them more than I do blacks

Like I asked, how is middle school treating you? The best thing is that since ur in Germany at some point Nietzsche will become required reading and you will want to kill yourself out of shame when you realize philosophers that died thousands of years ago literally destroyed your adolescent understanding of morality completely. Here's a quick tip that will help you get through some tough thoughts

>just because a human feels bad about something doesn't mean it's a bad thing. this is true
>but this is also true. just because a human feels bad about something doesn't mean it's not a bad thing.

Four legs not a table....

I'd rather not have to choose which flavor of shitty brown people I'm stuck living next to. I just want them gone.

Get the fuck out of this continent you fucking pest.

Centuries of Godlessness

pure white like all of my family a friends. niggers are a small population and are restricted to nigger areas. there are no "niggers in the streets" where I live because I don't live in Detroit you mongo

>starting to think I dislike them more than I do blacks
Niggers are the worse, but at least when some crackhead nigger that can't drive is flying down the highway 9/10 times there are police sirens or a helicopter to warn me

Communism turns people into animals.

Dude, that frog is dead.
Frogs have muscles that continue to use stored ATP and function independent of their brain for up to an hour after death.

That elephant killed someone. Fuck it.

Blacks and Hispanics taking over in nothing but a meme, a fallacy. Jew divided and conquer propaganda. Blacks are compartmentalized in inner city ghettos killing each other, most whites don't even come across those types of nogs. Majority of Hispanics have integrated fairly well, its the Indio types that cause most of the trouble

>muh car accidents
THERE'S LITERALLY MOBS OF NIGGERS WHO PULL WHITE PEOPLE OUT OF CARS AND MURDER THEM WHILE THE REST OF WHITE SOCIETY DOESN'T DO SHIT

you're a fucking subhuman piece of shit. it's called objectivity you fucking loser. whites get btfo by shitskins across the country every fucking day constantly and there's white genocide but HEY AT LEAST WHEN YOU'RE HIT BY A CAR PEOPLE """"""""""""""""""CARE"""""""""""""""""""

look at this """""""""""""""""""CARING""""""""""""""""" judge that lets a fucking spic kill a us marine and get off because she blames trump. WOAHHHHHHHH people """""""""""CARE""""""""""""" so much

you're fucking trash. you're probably just a spic subhuman larping. all you spic trash really hate chinese because you understand they're gonna exterminate you fucking brown roach after whites are gone

uma delicia

also gooks like you should be worshiping Spanish/Mexican genes. they are literal gods compared to you instectoids. Stay permanently envious of white people