Psychic vampires are literally the biggest threat to us humans right now, and yet it seems like nobody cares about them...

Psychic vampires are literally the biggest threat to us humans right now, and yet it seems like nobody cares about them, or even thinks they are real. How do we get people to wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/CHR-Euro-2015-07-05-Judaea-Judah-Jew.mp3
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138329148/
youtube.com/watch?v=0nxwuEQ9plw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show them a Vampire

hmm

wtf is a psychic vampire, and what do they have to do with politics?

Is this a reference to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

>Psychic vampires are literally the biggest threat to us humans right now
Do they even exist in numbers that matter to us as a species? I think not, I also don't think that they feed on a scale that would impact us as a species at their presumably low numbers.

>unable to tell more charismatic people to fuck off
>wah, must psychic vampires!

You're using a vampire to speak to other psychic vampires, after all cooperation is different than enslavement.

This is somehow even crazier than blaming the Jews for everything.

lol ATTENTION PARLIAMENT WE NEED TO PASS A LAW AGAINST PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

>GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE !

i know user. We're going to have to do some pretty strategic stuff.

we don't blame them for everything just for things they are responsible

Read the talmud
Earth is a proxy plane for inter-dimensional civil war

You are feeding them right now

Kinda looks like this

and yet it's the truth; my repeated numerals shall confirm it.

It's less interesting than it sounds.
It's people who get joy out and energize themselves by making others feel like shit. It's not paranormal, it's just some kind of a weird sociopath thing.
Everyone has met these people. When you meet someone like that it literally feels like they're sucking energy out of you.

>politicians
MARTYRS

#NotAllPsychicVampires

Meme thread but I'll roll with it,

Who /psychic/ here?

You gotta prove it mate.

Shitskins are psychic vampires to white people.

For example, the indians and mudslimes I have to work with tire me and my colleagues to no end.
There used to be 7 departments on our floor but they changed buildings and made it into 3.

Being a psychic vampire just means you get boners from other peoples sadness.

i'm actualy like this, i enjoy a lot the feeling of controlling people's emotions and stuff and getting the reactions i want out of them
why am i like this? what do i do?

You're a subhuman parasite. You can change though. You want to control others because you have no self-control. You have never had any original thoughts although witty you may be. Use your intuition more and try to be creative instead of cunning.

Why would they bother with you, you're an idiot.

Empath, but I'm sure it's like that show Psych.

>psychic
join the grey nigga squad

I'm a psychic vampire. I'm almost definitely a sociopath. I use people, especially women.

AMA

Sup Forums is Diet Coke for this. Tastes great, less filling. Now, walking by people bitching about Trump? Nomnomnom.

Stop making cringy posts.

Fake news - everyone knows vampires don't have a psychic attack. pic related

Learn the difference between a post and a reply

Lurk more

Woah, didn't see you teleport behind me.

Don't hurt me Mr. Sociopath.

Hello Michael Tsarion! Nice to see you on Sup Forums today.

>How do we get people to wake up?

Most directly, prove that there are such a thing.

>it's just some kind of a weird sociopath thing
fuck off, some people just can't handle banter
that doesn't automatically make people who piss them off """"""vampires"""""""

the vampire your emotions

idiots can have very strong emotions

cringe

They are otherwise known as diabolical narcissist or psychopaths. People are openly displaying psychopathic behavior now, why is that?

By making them want to. If you embody the positive aspects of your heightened awareness in such a way that it manifests outwardly, people will wonder what you have that they don't. Change the world by changing yourself. It doesn't matter what you think you know if you remain stuck in the same patterns. Realize that your own inner state of being doesn't depend on anything outside of yourself. You are in charge, and others can affect you only if you let them

What happens when your victims turn the tables and become the psychopath?

Which sections? Link?

people don't realize OP. people sleep. there's nothing you can do about it. forces at work are bigger than you or me. all you can do is hope earths natural defenses against infestation (global warming, yellowstone) activate soon and wipe out the sims.

truth is that many of the people we waste our time arguing with, "liberals" and "leftists", are truly a hive mind, they are the same consciousness. we see them as human beings, and we think they're subjective consciousness is the same as ours (separate) but they are not. they are in fact governed by the same entity or handful of entities. these are people like anderson cooper, bill clinton, many high level government and military officials.

the awake people can tell what they are. they feel very "clean". too clean. they feel like static interference or something almost. there is a blue and sterile and cool aura to them.

/ourguys/ feel more red and warm. the Alex Joneses of the world. The Richard Spencers. The Trumps. They have that warm red feel.

Joos are mostly interdimensionals AKA what some people call "reptilians" if you're into david icke (i don't know anything about them being "reptillian" per say, but many aspects of his theory are correct, and they are an extra dimensional life force that is different from us, certainly). they have truly brainwashed most of the plebs, who are somewhere in between on the spectrum of individual vs collective, to hate that warmth and redness that is the spark of life.

when looking for these malevolent entities, focus on the emptiness you feel in some people. the vacuousness. there is a true vacancy of soul. this vacancy is appealing to some people, because dealing with other "individuals" who have goals and drives of their own can be fraught with practical problems. but at the end of the day these beings are out to fuck us all and enslave us all. they have already more or less won. there's no real fight left to oppose them

>what is the Sup Forums hivemind

also for what it's worth, if anyone is listening, general kelly in Trump's cabinet is one of these beings. along with mike pence and many others. but this general kelly guy is going to cause real problems because he's gotten in closer than others. kellyanne conway and banner were real "humans". he would be better off listening to them.

ironically even mitt romney was a real "human". so was reince preibus. i don't know what their deal was beyond that though. they did seem to do the work of the dirty establishment

Holy shit by the attitude of the majority itt we are all fucking doomed. I'm fucking sorry we couldn't illustrate this point clearer, or explain the clear danger we are in.

what is it then?

You gotta feed them the whole enchilada

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Patrick?

this is bullshit, in fact, there are so many factors. flouride in teh water. drugs. media brainwashing. all of those are practical real world issues within our society

then you have the oversocialization connundrum. wherein people whose ancestors who took part in collectivism (ie society) were weaker and genetically inferior than the more individualist types that died off.

and then, beyond that, you have the issue that the nature of many souls is just different than those around them.

the work of david icke is much maligned, but he gets a lot of things right. there are different entities out there, which are conscious on an interdimensional level, but are fundamentally different from real "humans". they basically possess empty bodies. bodies which don't contain a true soul vessel (this is why bloodlines and breeding is so important among rulers and elites. they are only looking to create more vessels to inhabit).

these "people" will not ever, IMO, be like us and we will never be like them. we carry too much of a fundamental divide in our spiritual make-ups. furthermore these "reptillians" or whatever you want to call them will never rest because they are not fundamentally at east with themselves, i don't think. they'll always be prisoners to their need to control others.

humans do have a lot of power and ability, i believe. but we truly have fallen as a race. we're in a tough position. all of the psychic distress and friction you feel is because your soul knows that your existence on this plane is not what it is supposed to be. you have been enslaved in both body, mind and literally your soul.

When is the livestream of your suicide?

ok serious question for you - on a scale of 1 to 10, how leftist and communist are you.

and if you try to answer "hahaha no im a nazi" or whatever ot make the right-wing look bad, i will know that you are lying, because i am spiritually awake and aware, and i know the soulless vessels inhabit the left-wing sphere and gravitate toward communism as a matter of 100% infallible universal rule

i also would like to know more about this user, if you're still reading. i believe it may be true, but never heard of this described in the talmud

If I put on the mask will I die?

Please tip waitress not fedora god bless

correction not maybe true, IS true

Sup Forums = POLITICALLY INCORRECT

r/politics = PLEBBIT

Fuck off and never come back shit stick.

>>/x/

this

/x/ and Sup Forums cover the same sort of shit. politics is just about who is in control, and the satanic elites in control at the moment.

Narcissists are not that dangerous. They are easy to derail and discredit. You just have to insult them and not be afraid of their barking.

Narcissists with sociopathic tendencies are the most dangerous types, because they are actually violent.

are in control*

Actually this is correct

The Jewish Tribe are God's Chosen...think about it for a moment

The God of the Bible is not a benevolent God. It's quite the opposite.

)))They((( control them.

Being a psychic Vampire myself, it's kinda part of the gig to keep people asleep and cowed as to your existence.

how does he speak so much fucking truth? funny how sleeping people laugh at him, they don't know how true all of this shit is

The Jews (specifically the Pharisees progenitors to the Rabbis) turned against God, and God sent Jesus to deliver a new testament to all men. If you think the Jews are still God's chosen you, you ignore the whole message of Jesus. God is benevolent, he gives you life after death if you accept his protection for your soul.

because he does his research and he has top level sorces

if were thinking about them theyll know and then our cover is blown

Jews are not the Israelites. They stole this identity in the two centuries before Christ under John Hyrcanus and have kept up the lie ever since. True Israel has always been white.

>[Judea, Judah, and Jew. Learn the Difference]
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/CHR-Euro-2015-07-05-Judaea-Judah-Jew.mp3

this is wrong though. jews are the "chosen people" of the evil alien race enslaving us. they're the interdimensionals. they use joos as either empty vessels to inhabit their bodies (because most joos don't have souls) or in other cases as simple servants (which they reward through lavishing with wealth and material "power").

so many will laugh at this. this is the sort of shit liberals like to screencap and use to laugh at "crazy right-wingers". whatever. it's the fucking reality and people who are really wide awake and are jacked in to the real spirituality of the universe will know and recognize this reality.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138329148/

>wtf is a psychic vampire, and what do they have to do with politics?
/x/ is leaking

Vampire detected

actually im starting to believe this. how can one race become so powerful??

I'm not laughing mate I agree with you mostly. But I'm also a Christian and I believe the reptillians etc are demons and the devil offers material gain to those who hand over their soul to him. Whereas God tells us to value the soul greater than the material (what profit a man if he gain the world but lose his soul?). I believe in the second coming of Christ and that the demons and satanists in control will be defeated by our creator. Because good (the power to create) is so much stronger than evil (the power to destroy).

There's definitely much more to this than a rational clinical scientist could ever prove in a laboratory.

the devil gives them power in exchange for their soul

im reading the "key of solomon the king'

it clearly states that moses used certain divine names and formulas to wreak havoc on egypt. he literally killed young boys. what he did was violence for a political motive, it was terrorism. I bet the jewish uprising in egypt was no different to the Bolshevik revolution or the alt left that we are seeing today. pharaoh might of been right to keep them captive as slaves. he knew what would happen otherwise. moses killed children - that is not god like and good. he was a terrorist. i realised this a few days ago and my worldview is still shaken from it.

i would love to discuss this with someone on the right wavelength

Why are you fags not interested in the biggest happening of all time?

when did /x/ take over Sup Forums

>devil offers material gain to those who hand over their soul to him
He ain't never given me shit.

/x/ and Sup Forums are brother boards, fuck off purist

I'm 88% Ashkenazi, when do I get a chance to have an ayy lmao inside of me?

You're useless to him, just another useful idiot

>1
0/0

According to the historical account of events of the time, no.
According to the holy book rabbis rewrote to vent their displeasure with Christianity and prop themselves up greater and higher than ever before, yes.
Don't forget that the source for most of this ubermensch mentality is the Talmud, which was written centuries after the Council of Nicaea.

>what is the hivemind hivemind

youtube.com/watch?v=0nxwuEQ9plw

listen and learn ;)

Shitty analysis. None of what you write was true. Manipulation does not mean no-self control.

christ was a spiritually aware person who spoke out against the evil jooish belief system, which was really just a method of interdimensionals brainwashing humanity.

after he died, because he was so popular, they used his own teachings and words, twisted them around, the sold them to the plebs.

so they fucking murder the guy, then use him as a "messiah" figure to control the plebs. pathetic interdimensional joos.

"they have for adversaries the Thamiel, of double-headed ones, the demons of revolt and of anarchy, whos two Chiefs, ever at war with each other, are Satan and Moloch."

I known where I've heard moloch before......

cont?

You're wrong there, Christ is God

some are total vessels. some are only occasional vessels. some know they are possessed or inhabited, some don't. if would need to see you in person or least see a photograph of you to know which "type" you are.

jesus ate food. if he was god he wouldn't need it. and he did poos too.

he was god but he also wasnt god. therein lies the mystery

>Sup Forums went from a full blown outsider to main character on a global scale compared to the early days
>4chins is now somewhere in the top 100 of most visited sites rather than being #700 something.

Whatever pshycic beings ruled, these new ones have very different opinions and views

you sound like some shitty edgelord teenager reading anton szandor laveys satanic bible and preaching bullshit
your lunch hour is almost over
get to class faggot
sage

you'll leave your humanity behind, dio

"christianity" as a religion is a tool of the joos. it's a perversion of the teachings of christ, who was a very spiritually aware person, to emphasize self-hatred and weakness and meekness.

the real christ was a badass. he hung out with hookers and thieves. he was a drifter and a vagabond. he likely stole and committed numerous acts of violence, particularly in self-defense, in order to survive with his lifestyle.

he wasn't the fucking cuck that the catholic church paints him to be

k cuckstian