HL3 finally confirmed for never being made. Ending highlights the pointlessness and in insignificance of Gordon...

>HL3 finally confirmed for never being made. Ending highlights the pointlessness and in insignificance of Gordon. G-man decides to move forward with Alex instead.

I thought this was supposed to be the best timeline Sup Forums? How can I possibly rest in peace knowing that HL3 WILL NEVER get a proper conclusion?

Pic not related.

its a prank

>they took even people hope for HL3

kekendo 64

Source?

Half Life's lead writer posted the plot to Episode 3 on his blog.

Episode 3 =/= HL3

Valve is waiting to perfect VR and corner the market, then release all their "three" games at once.

No, they're not.

Half-Life is dead, has been for years.

They already Said that there will be no hl 3

Half life is a garbage series and is beyond overrated. Play some fucking DOOM instead ya pleb.

>muh random ass cinematic shooter

What if I enjoy both, you slanty-eyed ching chang man?

FUUUUUUUUUUU-
THIS CANNOT BE IT
IT CAN'T BE

Wrong board, cuck. Go cry somewhere else.

Valve: we used to make games, now we make money.

>caring about half life

Sapes never learn

The shift from Gordon, who gamers loved for whatever reason, to Alyx, who they didn't for whatever reason, in the finale is the only jarring thing. Its like valve took the SJW poz pill years before it was cool, but scrapped it because it factually sucked, then are bragging about it as that SJW momentum dies a fiery death for some reason.

Shit is so insane and awkward all at once. It'd be like making a new James Bond and having Bond die in the last 5 minutes and have a desk clerk chick finish his job, then be told everything for the last 40 years in Bond film was leading up to that moment. Just utter insanity.

Love Half-Life. Unfortunately, it promotes race-mixing.

The shift from Gordon to Alyx isn't due to social justice. Its due to the fact that Gordon was no longer useful to G-Man (because Gordon wouldn't do what G-Man wanted/needed him to do), hence why he took her with him and left Gordon to die.

Simply put, Gordon had become too redpilled in regards to G-Man's intents, and how they did not serve in mankind's best interests.

If that is the actual story well I guess that is really for the better they didn't make another sequel. Half-Life is my most favourite series of all time, so I figured "who gives a fuck if it's not as good or even if it sucks a little compared to the others? I just wanna know how it ends", but man, this is beyond sucking a little... This is complete and utter bullshit, like how to anger every fan with 100% success rate. How do you fuck up a story this bad, what kind of blunt did the writer smoke in writing that garbage holy fucking shit what is that ending even supposed to mean? Switching from Gordon, one of the most iconic characters of all time, to the semi-anonimous side-kick that is Alex? WHAT THE FUCK NOW I AM COMPLETELY ENRAGED

G-Man was never your friend, you dildo.

I mingle my tears with yours, bro

Don't worry, OP. The new Lord Of The Rings game is gonna be awesome!

Really? hold me bros