Give us your homes, whitey

tennesseestar.com/2017/08/23/louisville-black-lives-matter-organizer-asks-white-people-to-give-up-homes/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Puc1CLwWNms
tennesseestar.com/2017/08/23/louisville-black-lives-matter-organizer-asks-white-people-to-give-up-homes/
google.com/maps/@38.6581345,-90.2291493,3a,75y,143h,86.88t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sk-Se3BUy7lBdV3hp22B5rA!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=k-Se3BUy7lBdV3hp22B5rA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=223.60101&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free
>White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty
>White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way
>tfw the captcha was 'select the punching bag';

Man I love receiving free money just cause I'm white

>White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty

Niggers would just destroy a good house

youtube.com/watch?v=Puc1CLwWNms

It feels so great being white and working a shitjob for 60hours a week but still get everything for free. Fucking glorious white pride.

>White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way
>You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way
Through work? No wonder these people are poor because they just think that money comes from nowhere.

I don't have a home, checkmate niggers.

Fuck i hate nigger, jesus. How is that even possible?

I don't think I could destroy a house like that even if i tried to.

That's impossible because white people are all privileged and all live in mansions and have three cars

You're a lying sack of shit

They don't think. Jews do the thinking for them and they just repeat what they are told.

>give house to people who aren't good with money
>they go into debt
>house ends up in the hands of a bank

How is it possible that a race of people which has the average IQ barely above that of a retard's fails at everything?

Shocking right? It's like 30% of them are actually retarded

that's why these apes starve in Africa. they don't farm. they don't work for anything

>black or brown blighted neighborhood
Yes, brown people certainly are a blight on neighborhoods.

Where do i apply for this free shit? I've done nothing but work for almost 2 decades and have nothing to show for it. At leaks the nogs here in chicago are doing fine, it was all worth it.

why? so they can destroy them like all the other homes whites have left them?

Democrats continue to refuse to give up housing to BLM. They don't expect Republicans to do the right thing, they racist, so it is really up to progressives to do the right thing here to fix inter-generational poverty and the violence committed upon black bodies.

I'm going to be gifted my grandparent's house before they get too old. It's a beautiful 1914 house on a short street of similarly nice houses. The house caticorner from it was a drug den that was stripped of all its piping and sold for $16,000, the house across is owned by a drunk black guy who, while he's become good friends, rents it to shiftless dindus who can't keep up a house. The house next door is owned by a good man, but he hasn't mowed the back yard in 5 years and it's literally reverted to native forest. This isn't even Detroit or somewhere you'd expect generatonal poverty to create such pieces of shit, this is in Kansas, and just about all these people had the same middle class upbringing as me.

>This

Deep own they have to realize that their lives don't actually matter....right?

we need to meme this into existence

>pic of jew-owned slums being torn down because they never built anything but shit
>this is them neegarrsss fault mannnnn
you just suck at being a human being
kys

the writer included her paypal details and ends her bollocks article with #RunUsOurMoney and #RunUsOurLand. run
doesnt make sense. dumb fucking niggers.

We should give them a free ride back to Africa so they can live in a Black paradise free from violence, drugs, rape, and live like the Kangs that they are. Free from all of the white devils problems.

How many would show up for those tickets?

Lol
Admits they can't accomplish ANYTHING on their own

Finally, literal communism..

not just destroying the house, but the neighborhood.

>give house to blacks
>becomes drug dealer distribution point
>neighborhood goes to shit
>neighbors give their houses to blacks who sell house to crack dealer for crack
>rinse and repeat
>Crack dealers become the largest holders of real estate and start reality show on how to flip crack houses to get more crack to buy more crack houses

No thanks, they need to stay in their containment zones.

The slaves were freed 150+ years ago. How long does it take for them to get their shit together?

Because bigots don't understand that races are unique. Not everybody can live like whites.

Why do you think in Africa people still live in huts and destroyed all the infrastructure colonialists left behind?

In Spain we've built free housing for tens of thousands of gypsy families and they destroyed the buildings everytime (the ripped all the copper from the electric circuitry and the plumbing systems)

In the other hand, you have asians living in really small appartments that would depress any westerner.

We are all different. Don't be a bigot and leave black people where they belong.

I'm going to start taking screen shots of of random streets in north st. louis

ARE YA READY KID?

Here we go

>tfw Reparationists don't realize their share of the promise is down to 4 acres and 1/10th of a mule

Run is synonymous with give in this context. The funny thing is that it's largely used when robbing someone.

somebody give this lady a cardboard box.

OHHHHHHHH

WHO LIVES IN A PREVIOUS GERMAN NEIGHBORHOOD

STUPID KHAFIRS

i would rather burn down my own homes than give one to a nigger. better yet i'd rather give them one of my homes, bar the exits and set it on fire.

WITH ANOTHER SHOOTING SPREE NIGHTLY?

I wouldn't give this up for god himself. Fuck off niggers.

>tennesseestar.com/2017/08/23/louisville-black-lives-matter-organizer-asks-white-people-to-give-up-homes/
that article is gold.

gib us yo house whitey!

Bullshit YT! I know you have at least 13 or 14 mansions built by slaves!

Literally looks like Syria.

STUPID KHAFIRS

etc.. Take the tour yourself google.com/maps/@38.6581345,-90.2291493,3a,75y,143h,86.88t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sk-Se3BUy7lBdV3hp22B5rA!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=k-Se3BUy7lBdV3hp22B5rA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=223.60101&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

>mowed "lawns" and not that much trash laying around
This is actually pretty good for niggers tbqh

Why do they never protest for a job?

Can we honestly just purge niggers from the planet?

A nigger wanting more free shit off the futures of white people. What else is new?

>"Asking" people to give up their homes
>Doesn't work
>What do?
>Take by force

and people tell us that we don't need "assault rifles"

gave you baltimore

you just burned it down

>Is this satire? I mean it. Is this a joke?

>… It takes some serious skill to make an ultra-liberal like myself sympathize with Nazis. But this incredibly bigotted, anti-white rant is exactly what does it. …

nigger. me, my mom, my dad and my uncle built my house from the ground up. we are not giving it to you so you can let it go to waste. i'm starting to fucking lose it.

George soros is funding this

Is this stupid senile kike TRYING to make nazism make a full comeback?

>generational poverty

It's so sad how poverty just hounds these people like a disease. Sneaking up on them in the middle of the night and forcing them not to work for generations at a time.

gave you this already

The only positive I can take away from this article is the liberal whites who commented on it. They are FINALLY starting to see that no matter how much they want to back the BLM movement, no matter how much they want to protest, it still wont be enough for the BLM people. Simply because THEY THEMSELVES are white. BLM is a racist movement. And like any other race based movement there is no changing their core ideology.

>black people demand gibs

I wonder what antifa would think about this. They probably would support it seeing they have nothing worth giving to blacks, so it would be hard for them to relate to a property owner.

>Work in property management in the South
>every HOA we deal with says their main problem is dealing with niggers destroying property
>most of it is due to away from home owners renting to section 8
>drive through the properties that were once pretty nice
>they're all falling apart, niggers dealing drugs, and loitering.

These developments were never meant to be low-income housing, but during the real estate boom, people bought them up like crazy for cheap and then decided that renting to niggers was acceptable because these people wipe their asses with $60,000-$100,000. Thing is that most of these owners own more than one unit in different developments.

He did say it was the best time of his life.

When he was a Nazi.

He named his son Alexander. I like that.

What if he is?

Double juke

Blacks do not recognize the difference between the left and right.

White = evil in their eyes. Some liberals are recognizing this. They literally make no distinction between whites who oppose/support them.

i had to stop watching for the sake of my mental health.

>closing on a 5 bedroom with a pool in a 96.4% white township next week

All just for being white! I love my privilege!

They will just make their mothers homeless and give their mother's homes to low IQ, over represented, over populating, careless, quick to anger, slow to learn, never civilized, obnoxious, obtuse, act like ya know because you're to stupid to really know, NIGGERS!

actually those homes were destroyed and burrned down by jewish slum lords to claim insurance money.. Very common in new york in the 1980s...

guard your house when the black KKK is in town

>in a black or brown blighted neighborhood

>Section APE housing

If you did, niggers would complain that you're in a 'food' desert because there isn't a bodega that accepts EBT at the end of the driveway.

Its called Jewish Lighting. Very common kike scam.

to add insult to injury section 8 can be some what nick picky prior to renting it out

and the future

White is Right!

Black is Blight!

5 rooms /pool here.

I often wonder what will become if my 90 year old grandfather's house. All his children are home owners as are most of the grandchildren. I really hope my mom and her siblings don't sell it or give it away.

I gave like 5 other examples from st louis alone.

There's nothing out here but desert, rocks and pine trees. They'd starve.

>she had to pay $53 a month for a nice two story house.
I guess that's black privilege.

I didn't even know BLM was still relevant lmao

>We comin' for your houses white boy

Probably, he did well out of it.

My wife is a property manager and they unfortunately have tons of low income housing units. They simply have no forward planning. Can't afford $20 rent and then also get mad they owe backpay of $100 because they didn't report the new job they got two months ago.

Being in this position red pilled my wife harder than I ever could have.

No it is your privilege as a white person who can't get food stamps or any Gov. benefits. To pay for the Kikes who slave traded the niggers Illegally over to the United States of America and had them on theirs and other peoples home and plantations. It is the average white persons blame, guilt, and fault for niggers having a slave tradition in teh first place. Then Kikes bringing them over. It is white peoples prividge to then die for said niggers so they could be free. (Harriet Tubman) Then when niggers fail as usual. It is white peoples privilege to then have arrogant ape men pushed into and forced by Uncle Sambo Kike into every white school, job, community you name it. With a quota and anti white/anti white male laws and agendas of near by organizations business, human resources, departments and development. All on the backs of White People. It is your privilege to be an indentured servant to a bunch of racist sub human slave niggers with IQs half that of rocks. To pay their bills basically and to lose your future and cities your people built to a nigger or any NON WHITE PERSON. Who wants your White Life and Nation.

South Africa tier

Zimbabwe logic rolln on up in here

I think we should encourage SJW to give their property away. We won't do it because we are nazis and all that, but them? Come on commies , time to redistribute wealth.
We should meme this to reality.

LoL, you think the virtue signaling any faced nazi lefttard would actually give up their home? Only if they were ready for the ride to end would they do that or had the financial situation to virtue signal like that. Its still would be for niggers. Which is anti white and would put another nigger in a spot they don't belong. Spots are supposed to be earned not given. That is why every nigger is a commie at heart. Anti white, anti intellect, anti work. It is a niggers and a leftys very core.

4 rooms/2.5 bath/ 2 story/ 2 car garage/ 4 car driveway + pool here.

My parents were both dirt poor, but worked their ass off to ensure I had education and opportunity to pull myself out of the literal Oakland ghetto.

I grew up around "generational poverty" blacks.
They're poor because they're fucking lazy and have ZERO ability to plan for the future or save money.

They spend EVERYTHING as soon as they get it, and refuse to work for more or plan ahead or save for emergencies until they happen.

Only a racist would refuse.

I'd rather burn my house down than give it to niggers

Come on and try to take it, niggers.

This is why some of us have been stockpiling ammunition for the last 10-20 years.

The day BLM threats will be taken serious on a level that matters within the US i'll eat my roflpantoffel

>BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP