What is pols opinion on contract law?

Are Disney /ourguys/?

>he got jewed
Serves him right, fucking trans lover.

>science guy gets jewed by Disney
Disney must be /ourguy/.
Faggot
Sage goes in all fields

Contract law is settled science much like climate change.

>be engineer
>haha i fuckin love science and maths xddddd
>can't read contract or understand how percentages work
>too autistic to hire a chad lawyer

Live by the Jew, die by the Jew.

Someone should tell Bill money is on a spectrum

But it is.

This.

Hahahahaha
>there are two genders
>there are many genders

>Lawyer
>Chad
Pick two

>i got 585k and it wasnt enough
>i care more about money than scientific integrity
>thats why i try to sell you 1000 genders and deny human nature.

>chad lawyer

>>>/r9gay/

Yeah, read contracts before you sign them. If it's for big bucks, have an attorney look at it first... duh

AMA

you're an idiot
high-IQ alpha chad-supremes are the best lawyers
they rival Jew nerds

>What is pols opinion on contract law?

That a person is free to make a bargain and, absent exceptions relating to misleading and deceptive conduct, unconscionability and statutory rules relating to standard form conducts (that generally do not involve negotiation), Bill Nye the Science Guy struck a bargain and regrets not getting more. The general response from the law is 'tough shit' and I hope he gets that response.

What's your top five anime?

Boku no Bible Black.

Laughed hard
Lost it

>Nye

dumb atheist kike

>Disney screwed me!
Did they make ya... sit on it?

BILL BILL BILL!

post cock

I've never seen any. Nothing against it, though.

He must be broke as a joke. I bet that's why he did the butt stuff gender video. People get desperate when they realize their lifestyle is about to go away.

Bit curious about law in the US. It seems like you only have two or three schools that can churn out decent lawyers and a whole bunch of schools that shit out very suspect ones.

What gives? You've got 300+ million people and two or three decent law schools?

By way of comparison, we've got 23 million and about 10 law schools that can pump out lawyers that at least hit the bar you'd want them to hit.

Is my characterisation of US law schools unfair? Or is there some endemic problem in how law is taught in the US outside of Yale/Harvard/etc?

get jewed, get screwed

We have more Jews and money than you do.

Oops was meant for

>chad
>Sup Forums
Pick only one

Then shouldn't you have even more lawyers with ability? And consequently shouldn't you have more schools to cater to the demand (that can offer a quality education)?

I met a US law graduate that didn't understand equity.

I wouldn’t say there’s only 2-3 decent law schools. There is what’s known as the “Top 14” or “t-14.” Basically all of the top recruiters nationwide come to all of these schools to recruit, with the idea being that they’d probably take a top 10% student from Georgetown than a bottom 10% student from Yale. I think the difference between the t-14 schools isn’t really that dramatic. At the end of the day, the difference between the students there is just a couple of multiple choice question on a standardized test. Students at Gtown still average roughly the 96th percentile on the LSAT. The t-14 are as follows:

Yale
Harvard
Stanford
Columbia
Uchicago
NYU
Berkeley
Penn
Michigan
UVA
Duke
Northwestern
Cornell
Georgetown

That’s not to say that there isn’t an excess of law schools in the US, many of which are pumping out lawyers that will have a tough time finding jobs. But on the other side of things, there is a large number of great law schools that will pretty much guarantee you a $180k salary upon graduation.

Jew got Jewed
play with the bull get the horns

>there is a large number of great law schools that will pretty much guarantee you a $180k salary upon graduation.

To do what, precisely? Junior solicitors (we don't have a fused profession here) tend to be glorified photocopiers that are, after a few months, tentatively allowed to do interviews with clients (supervised).

It's generally a good couple of years before anyone is going to let you have autonomous carriage of a matter, and the juicy stuff is always looked in on by a senior partner (with the complex stuff and anything relating to court procedure deviled out to the bar).

>To do what, precisely?
Take a job as an associate at a big law firm, where you can either be a corporate/transactional associate (M&A, corporate finance, etc.) or a litigation associate. It’s probably a 60% to 40% split, respectively. I think it’s probably the same here that you need to work for a few years before you get fully autonomous control over a matter. But is that really unreasonable, given the high stakes nature of the corporate transactions or litigation matters that the big US firms handle? At the end of the day, would it really make sense to have someone one year out of law school to be running a $100 billion deal?

You could always instead go from a top law school to a smaller firm, where you would likely have more control over your work earlier in your career, but you would also take a pay cut and be handling smaller matters. But when it comes to the big stuff, it makes sense to have the junior lawyers earn their stripes before they are running the big deals/cases. Law school just doesn’t (and honestly, can’t) train you for that kind of thing. You need the experience.

Bill Nye isn't a Science Guy anymore, he's the Identity Politics Guy now. Disney saying "hey fuck you, give us some money back" now that he's clearly a left-wing nutjob is a very Sup Forums thing to do, both in how brilliantly insulting it is, and how impulsive it is. Disney might actually be /ourguy/ if this story isn't The Fake News.

think again

that pic was on Sup Forums hour ago

>/disneyscuck/

The best lawyers are high-IQ alpha jew chad homos. No joke. I know one who is basically a Don Draper clone, except he doesn't slut around.

It's pretty jewy, like a lot of law, in that it's based around being impenetrably complex for the average man so they either have to spend on expensive lawyers to parse the legalese or trust the contract to be a fair representation of the verbal agreement.

Not since Walt died