Liberal, feminist women are fat and ug-

>Liberal, feminist women are fat and ug-

Funny how Sup Forums doesn't know what to say when confronted with a strong, attractive, feminist woman!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8sFjynKJpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MMmm, she's so fucking hot.

"strong, attractive, feminist woman" is an oxymoron. Feminists have shit ugly personalities and it's a major turn off

>too stupid to pull down pants in order to shit
>liberal
figures

Why is she shitting wearing her under-
>feminist
Never mind

do all jewesses shit with their panties on?

is it like the special mormon underwear?

But feminists hate women.... when you are confronted with that you don't seem to have any answers. Hmmm

>Liberal, feminist women are fat and ug-

Come on, let's be honest. Most women are fat and ugly, regardless of political ideology.

You cherry-picking one attractive leftist idiot is immaterial.

Funny how you conservatards seem to have an issue with modesty too, now.

They pee through there underwear to avoid being seen naked by spirits, also why they only have sex with the lights off, and generally stink.

Why do girls poop and pee with their panties on?

Honest query.

She is wearing panties while taking a shit. This pic perfectly resembles "strong, attractive, feminist women". Even though they might seem fine at first glance, something is very wrong with them.

>one attractive leftist
Nice try, sweety.

Inb4 somebody posts that picture of her in the shower with the fridge body

Bullshit show me one

3000 years of beautiful tradition

Admit it, you conservashits probably masturbate to the idea of women like Sarah or Amy dominating you and forcing you to lick their dirty aresholes.

>POL BTFO

It's not as shallow as mere modesty. It's more like, stupid pose=stupid post.

Un-does any attempted intent of communication.

i.e. "fail at all fronts",

Neeeeeext.

Women Against Hate - Join ANTIFA now!

She looks like a psychotic nightmare of a cunt
2/10 looks aren't everything

gonna have to up your game to get a rise out of Sup Forums

faggot

I try to be polite but distant, I don't want to know them.

They give me the creeps. I just don't want to become part of their drama, or become the subject of one of their tweet jihads.

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

At least use someone other than Silverman

>attractive

>you and forcing you to lick their dirty aresholes.

kill yourself

>Inb4 somebody posts that picture of her in the shower with the fridge body
part of my soul dies every time that pops up. I made my wife look at it the last time I saw it. She admits it is like a train wreck. You certainly have to look. Id honestly rather see cartel gore. At least it makes some sense.

This is the average female body type right here. Stop trying to make an issue out of nothing!

GET THIS FUCKING KIKE OFF MY SCREEN!

Most of Sup Forums is married with kids and stocking up on weapons and ammo. We dont care about your inconsistant and repulsive arguments.

Was about to post an request for this

>17:46:19
>17:46:18
My nigger.

What the hell is attractive about a woman pretending to be taking a shit?

What kind of dumb cunt fails to remove her panties before taking a piss or shit?

>average female body type

HAHHAHAHA

This body type exemplifies what it means to be a literal goblin.

Almost all of the attractive ones grow out of it. The ones that doesn't are the ones living in their own little bubbles in Hollywood. Jewtube is practically flooded with Red Pilled moments videos by young women these days. Search for Red pill moment or why I left feminism and thousands of results pop up.

That isn't a woman. It's a jewish female, jews aren't human.

FridgeMIND

>thinking that being a feminist or a "strong womne" requires you to be attractive

this is the fundamental problem with women
a an would settle for being really reall good at something and admit their shortcomings as consequences of being really good at one thing
women can be funny comedians, but thats not enough, they need the respect of an activist, the adoration of a model, and the obsession that people have with an intellect
of course this always causes problems when people aren't willing to worship them in the way they think they're entitled, but this sarah silverman pic really exeplifies my point
why the hell would a comedian be trying to turn toilet usag einto something both comical and sexy?
what would be the ooint of doing something so gross?
oh, duh, she's a woman, she wants attention

kill yourself now!

The fuck is this gross shit from

Pic related is the hottest REAL fucking punk girl there is!

Get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich, ho!

>left wing """""""women""""""""

brrrrap

she is old and ugly and looks like a man wierd monkey face ugly cunt

the jews you're all posting are goblin like, gremlin creatures. If you're gonna post parasites, at least post attractive satanic abominations in the eyes of God. God hates all jews, loves all Christians, We are chosen.

Shes disgusting - ugly face and all.

Shes reasonably thin, thats about it

All fucking nazis, why don't you gas yourself and exterminate your fucking race.

no its not she has no waist and terrible boobs looks like shit

Yuck. My ex used to listen to her all the time when we were younger. Couldn't stand that cunt.
She hated all of my views back then that I still hold today. But what's funny is she had a kid with a guy a few years ago and tried to contact me to get back together last year. The whole time she was engaged to mr.dad.
The mentality of these kinds of chicks baffles me.

Only attractive feminists ive met were just "oh yeah i want equality" feminis
Actual activists are either landwhales, ugly, craze, or all.

Sara Silverman's face reminds me of Odo from Deep Space 9

Came to this thread to see the fridge, was not disappointed

This bitch is so fukin ugly

nah

>The struggle is real
Yeah, living with extra chins and buttocks must be nightmarish.

>Amy Schumer is attractive
You lost the game.

i know

i tel her shalom aleikhem or simply shalom, then i make gesture with hands to identify myself

>fascists telling other fascists to get fucked
Pot calling the kettle black even though you're clearly both niggers

Was she also jewish?

That bathroom is pretty dirty.

Am I banned here too?

Why did you post that fat ugly woman, op?

errr, she's still got her knickers on, what's the point of using the bog she's still going to shit herself

Fucking yuck. The frame of a fucking dump truck.

This is satire right?

Spotted the bucktoof limey

In all fairness i am confident she struggles more than most of us simply by walking to the fridge. Holy fuck.

This is what a real woman looks like!
Fuck Trump!

youtube.com/watch?v=o8sFjynKJpk

checked

lol p.s. pay for wall

spoiler: walls dont stop illegal immigration

You're supposed to pull down your underwear when you use the toilet. Does she not know how toilets work? Is she Indian?

nothing we haven't seen before

also i like how the same board that feels women have inferior political views, go nuts when they see one voting for the candidate they prefer. you all are doomed savages.

looks like a younger female version of Will Ferrell.
I wonder if Will Ferrell is redpilled.

why is water coming out of that shower head?!

Dear god make it stop

i know right, where's the gas at?

If you're attracted to the scent of a small barnyard animal, you're probably a muslim.

>punk girl
stoopid fuck burger

>doesn't know what to say
YOU TAKE YOUR UNDERWEAR DOWN OR OFF TO USE THE TOILET YOU DUMB FUCK

BTW, she's a hairy, fugly, humorless jackass.
And a jewtard.
Always has been, always will be.

wrong

>what to say when confronted with a strong, attractive, feminist woman
Shut your whore mouth you worthless slut, and clean out your ass because I'm about to fuck it and I don't want your shit on my dick.

too bad you'll never have your dick inside a woman even 1/10 as attractive as she is, jewish or not

3rd wave feminism, radical feminism, and intersectional feminism are mind and spirit cancer.
I don't care that Sarah Silverman is Jewish. I don't really give a fuck. She is also a fucked up person in the head, which is why she is a feminist.

Delet this

>ID

1) DiFranco HATES punk music, but she sure loves the money it makes her! Bitch about as punk as a ham sandwich.
2) She got her foot in the music door thanks to her sicilian jew (((daddy))) and his $$$, who had to pay for her own record label just so she could record and think she was famous.