If you had sex (with the opposite biological gender/sex [same thing]) and didn't enjoy it are you a homosexual...

if you had sex (with the opposite biological gender/sex [same thing]) and didn't enjoy it are you a homosexual? what are the political implications of being a non-sex liking faggot

If you run a study with one participant it's not a representative sample of anything

the sample size (me) (1) did the thing plural times with different human units. each time the results were identical. even an english teacher can understand that right

am i gay?

Some chicks are shit lays. Don't make you a homo.

Maybe you should be more selective in who you have sex with. Or just put more effort in yourself? She might be laying there like a sack of spuds because you aren't very good and she just wants it to be over.

Not at all, many girls are just like a bag of potatoes in bed. Just laying there. There's no joy in fucking them.

Do you want to put your penis in another man's anus?

I don't think so. I'm straight but I don't like sex. Honestly ideas of sex and intimacy disgust me, maybe I just never grew up.

And fuck me this post makes you look autistic as a fucking loonatic.

not at all. but i also don't enjoy the sex with the woman. maybe its just a string of bad luck. but the entire act is a lot of work for very little payoff. it seems like a good idea before hand, but during and after im just bored. am i a homosexual?

Try some more slutty girl OP. Preferably on that doesn't take any pills.
Asian/Oriental girls are quite fun in bed, from my experience. Just make them comfortable, and compliment her boobs and ass.

you are of pakistani descent and your opinion is thus not valid. since your brain operates at a singular 'muh dick' frequency.

alco can mods move this thread to Sup Forums ?

>what are the political implications of being a non-sex liking faggot
There are none. Just find a reasonable woman, start a family with her and fuck her once per week out of duty.
Having sex 5 times daily is a jewish meme. Also waste of time

im very attractive. despite my overwhelming autism women come to me. this is not the issue
it is about politics you faggot english teacher. the politics of being a homsexual

Thank you friend. Leave it to the good strong nation of poland to provide real good politically oriented advice. I will follow your suggestion. Please close this threads mods. Thank you

- Signed, James Schoredburg

Nah, you are just a genetic dead end

Ah, I see. I must be a paki, because I'm from the UK. Just as you must be a Nazi gold hoarding, amoral banker with a masochistic fetish because you are from Switzerland.

But you are still autistic.

is more appropriate next to outright purging it.

Are you circumcised?

>Ah, I see. I must be a paki, because I'm from the UK
Yes
>Just as you must be a Nazi gold hoarding
How dare you.
go back to plebbit
yes

>yes

There's your answer. Sorry, kiddo.

harsh but fair

Good sir, I don't enjoy sex.
I love the feeling I get when I am close to a loved one, and I love the feeling I get when I make her cum (with my PENIS), but I don't enjoy sex.
For example, if i am single, like I am right now, I don't go out looking to get laid.
If a woman comes to ma at a bar and asks if i would like to have sex, I say no.
But if i have a girlfriend, I DO wan't to have sex with her, even thought i don't "enjoy" sex.

Does this make me gay? no. why? because I don't wan't to put my penis in another man's anus.

Maybe you've just jacked off too much and need to give it a rest for awhile. If you're used to the death grip of your hand a vagina isn't going to feel like anything.

Thanks for this friend. We autism flags need to stick together in these trying times.
I only masterbate to lolicon slave rape pissing fetish dojins, do you think this is a problem?

You're demisexual, to use their label for it

stop

Ikke faen

Piss off to lgbt
u dumb queers have your own containment zone

FÖR HELVETE!

Yes now stop being gay!

I don't plan on having sex until I'm married, to a woman. It's hard finding a red-pilled girl so I'm probably going to have one flown in from eastern europe.

>eastern europe.
i chuckled audibly

Some women are awkward, uptight, and unable to participate fully in sex. Young and inexperienced women are more likely to fall into this category. Since you were losing your virginity, you probably weren't completely confident or fully engaged either. Lack of immersion and experience can detract from enjoyment of sex. Practice makes perfect.

Are you a homosexual? You are if you get turned on looking at people of the same sex. If not, not.