CANADA NO! Nazi tells peaceful Muslim to remove head towel, Islamophobia Professor outraged

>Witness who stood up to neo-Nazi still angry after Muslim family insulted

>'I couldn't believe that someone would speak to another human this way,' said Alysha Goertzen

>Emboldened racists cause for concern

>Barbara Perry, a professor who studies hate crimes in Canada at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology, was disturbed by the video.

>"The blatancy to say, 'I'm a Nazi,' really took my breath away," said Perry.

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/nazi-manitoba-bystander-1.4261463

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/nazi-manitoba-bystander-1.4261463
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx51eegLTY8
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/02/16/m-103-islamophobia-motion-conservatives_n_14801342.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Into archive
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/nazi-manitoba-bystander-1.4261463

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

NAZI HAS NO MEANING. IT'S WORN OUT.

HE COULD HAVE MERELY DISAGREED AND GOT CALLED A NAZI THEN JUST WINGED IT.

FUCK HER. SHE PROBABLY STARTED IT.

>who studies hate crimes in Canada at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology, w
>Hate crime studies
>IoT

>Leafcuck education system

Let's take a look at Barbara (((Perry)))...

Dr. Perry has created two websites about her research:

>Hate crime
>Islamophobia

She also attends a notorious Soros-funded and controlled conference that supports the elimination of Whites...

>Perry (2013). Right Wing Extremism in Canada: Preliminary Observations. Metropolis
Conference, March 15, 2013. Ottawa ON

>Perry (2010). Hate Crime: Canada in the International Context. Metropolis Conference.
Montreal, March 20, 2010

METROPOLIS

>OY VEY!

Wrong. Phoenix, the sixth largest metro area in the USA voted for Trump.

(((They))) are pushing this story hard, front page of CBC for 2nd or 3rd day now with her innocent (((peaceful))) Hijab terrorist head towel on

Stop reading articles for women.

Looks like 3,000 counties voted for Trump vs KYS Obamaleaf

>would speak to another human this way

That is really funny when we talk about muslims, because in past year I went several times to France with my dogs and had several run ins with muslims, especially with their women, and let me tell you I've got reeeeeeally fucking tired of their shit.
if you are some of those morons who post muslima pictures and say how we should take in at least the women, please just kill yourself, please.
There has to be something that these assholes are being taught in specific way, because I have never had such problems with any other group on planet but them, because they don't even uphold even the slightest notions of basic civil courtesy, none, at fucking all.
Keep the assholes out of your countries.

>Stop reading articles for women.

You do realize M103 deliberations are going to start soon, and all these Islamophobia scholars are going to come out en masse to testify about how racists are out of control and Canada needs urgent 1984 hate speech laws that execute anyone for thinking about Muslims in a negative way. That's why they are putting any "racists" on the government-funded CBC for days so they can brainwash the public and use these as examples why execution of whites for racist remarks against Africans, Muslims, Shitskins is necessary.

Also maiming whites while yelling "Death to the White Man!" is not considered racist in Canada and is encouraged
>pic related

We're only a couple of years away before it's mainstream and encouraged to talk about killing whites to cull toxic racism

>"The blatancy to say, 'I'm a Nazi,' really took my breath away," said Perry.
Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Bx51eegLTY8

Nazis had no problem with Islam tho

>(((Goertzen)))

Always a woman.
Always a Jew.

That baby face.

The M103 deliberations are starting soon and will last 240 days

Literally 8 months of thousands of Islamophobia scholars and Antifa talking about the dangers of racism. The culmination of the M103 inquiry will be the introduction of severe, draconian hate speech laws, which will likely include:

>Mandatory minimums for expressing anti-immigrant or Islamophobic views, probably 5+ years for a first offense
>Non-whites are excluded due to White Privilege
>Public, permanent registry of racists
>People convicted will not be allowed to obtain government services
>Massive fines (the SJW tribunals right now routinely award $25-$100K to Muslims if they claim they were called a racist term by a White person. White person has no recourse)

In Quebec the Muslims were trying to pass a bill identical to this, except with the ultimate mindfuck, think minority report:

>police could fucking arrest you if they thought you would make racist remarks

Literally pre-emptive arrests for "hate speech"

Someone link the bill because I'm serious, fucking BTFOd my brain for like 2 days that they were even considering that

who the fuck takes a vacation in manitoba?

Vacation.. the Muslims were working.

They went there with the sole intention to bait Christian Whites and had her husband recording the entire time to get some "racist" footage.

She's already filed a police report for a hate crime and guaranteed will be suing the individual in the Human Rights Tribunal, where she'll get $50-100K instantly with that video.

Metropolis Project 1/3

Metropolis Project 2/3

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/02/16/m-103-islamophobia-motion-conservatives_n_14801342.html
Quick google, it's time to erase canada before it becomes an -istan on american borders.

Metropolis Project 3/3

Worth the read.

The government actively funds white genocide through the metropolis project

And also the CBC (taxpayer funded), makes videos making fun of white genocide:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

T-there's good schools that are more c-conservative, honest

3 nations unite to balkanize and kick the kikes and mudslimes out of Canada when?

Are there? Genuinely asking.

No. All Canadian Unis are funded by the government and hiring decisions are made on SJW standards

>And also the CBC (taxpayer funded), makes videos making fun of white genocide:

>LOOK AT THIS VIDEO ABOUT THE THING WE SAID WASN'T HAPENING
>HAHAHA
>IT'S HAPENNING.

hey imam