ITT powerful pictures

ITT powerful pictures

Fuck off OP

>more than three people at a job interview

lmao whoever made that has never been interviewed

>I have a vagina. give me a job

Every time I hear about a fire burning down some shitty apartment complex, I imagine this is how it started.

Wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

um ok bigot. guess what. when you have a woman in your company, you benefit from her Female Perspective! this doesn't really mean anything but you should still hire one because if you don't i'll write a hit piece on my glorified blog. you're supposed to be scared of this for some reason

a better time

Is this a casting couch thing? What's the message here?

This really helped me deconstruct my anti-fat bias.

Its a normal question. Everyone get this question if he want to join a company.

The reality is that they have to hire her and then she makes repeat costly fuck ups, accuses some old guy of raping her and then ruins another company after leaving with her million dollar pay off.

>describe what you can bring to this bukkake film

and?

What can she bring to the company? Is her hire because of her skillset or because the company wants to avoid leftist extortionists?

good question.

I know but what do the group of guys signify? Gangbang?

gee if only there was a source of water available to put him out, like I dont know a shower head or something....

Is HR male dominated in the west? Literally everyone I've ever met in HR is female down here.

consider my neurons adequately massaged

The left is so brainwashed, they actually see social commentary in this.

We don't have to learn the language of the people we conquered and beat in battle.

Cherokee is a dying language, as it should be.

Pardon my ignorance but I don't get it.

what's with fat women and being really into pretending they're healthy? i've met my fair share of fat dudes but i've never seen one of them push the ''healthy at every size'' shit.

really mingles my pringles

And... what can she bring to the company?

quick rondown on this picture? i see it everywhere

and then everyone clapped and a really hot guy ate her out before giving her his life savings. this is what america SHOULD be! TAKE NOTES

Women try to find a way to excuse their problems, men find a way to solve them.

That's why they are shit at STEM jobs or general problem solving situations. Also, they are far more emotional and hot-headed so that adds to the fact that they can't really look at themselves in the mirror without blaming external factors for the inestability of their well-being.

Me on the right

Men have inferior brains, so they're only capable of understanding one concept at a time. Try and keep up, sweetie.

Once again, this is the typical argument provided by women.

The only think about one thing:

Their sopping wet cunt.

>What can you bring to the company?
Skills? talents? nah, none of that.

Let's put emphasis on the fact that what she can bring to the table is that she is a woman.

And a woman's defining difference? Her pussy.

"Hire me, I have a pussy"

Same thing, every fucking time.

I'm not sure if you're aware but the water was running and he was standing in about a foot of water as well. And that was his mother watching and helping him do this nonsense.

Well the dicks aren't going to suck themselves.

Tangerine Trump and white power racists xD

looks more like a criminal hearing than it does a job interview

> Warmongering Uncle Sam admitting defeat to his PoC LGBBQT overlord
Not far off from the truth

>tolerant of everything but intolerance
reading shit like this makes me want to crucify kikes and set them on fire. those screams would be music to my ears after years of this kikery.

>Trying to put out an oil based fire with water
user, I...

A bachelor in social work

Frustrating, we're trying to preserve English so it doesn't die out like Cherokee did.

It's now, anons, that we shall ponder the wisdom of Lord Chesterfield: "As women are a considerable, or, at least, a pretty numerous part of company; and as their suffrages go a great way towards establishing a man’s character in the fashionable part of the world, which is of great importance to the fortune and figure he proposes to make in it, it is necessary to please them. I will, therefore, upon this subject, let you into certain arcana that will be very useful for you to know, but which you must, with the utmost care, conceal and never seem to know.

Women, then, are only children of a larger growth; they have an entertaining tattle, and sometimes wit; but for solid reasoning, good sense, I never knew in my life one that had it, or who reasoned or acted consequentially for four-and-twenty hours together. Some little passion or humour always breaks in upon their best resolutions. Their beauty neglected or controverted, their age increased or their supposed understandings depreciated, instantly kindles their little passions, and overturns any system of consequential conduct that in their most reasonable moments they have been capable of forming. A man of sense only trifles with them, plays with them, humours and flatters them, as he does with a sprightly, forward child; but he neither consults them about nor trusts them with, serious matters; though he often makes them believe that he does both, which is the thing in the world that they are proud of."

>I can bring my vagina
Good reason to be hired.

But people elected Hitler because they just got out of a civil war caused by tolerantly letting bolchevique jews from russia flee into germany after WW1.

"citizens" is the key word here.

Which is why soon we must eradicate them all completely.

a vast majority of muslims are terrible excuses for humans. they should be exterminated.

oy vey that context is highly antisemetic goyim

>Intense Yoga

Is yoga supposed to be intense?

>i am silly
wtf i love muslims now

That applies to commies too. Only, apparently it doesn't, of course?

>you can clearly see my obliques and abdominal line
except they don't fucking exist? Please tell me that post is just a troll nobody can be that delusional

>nazis
>the intolerant ones
(((((((((Plopper))))))))))

Got anymore?

a vagina?

good to know women are walking vaginas

also dont they have the same brains as men?

it is when you're fat, just like tying a shoelace.

This is also why they usually suck at video games, because they can't handle a meritocracy.

Well, I can't see a whale doing the Sun Salute so it may be intense for her lmao.

intolerance of intolerance is hypocrisy and shows no tolerance at all.

>I can bring false sexual harassment charges to co-workers I don't like.

the most effort you have to put into a yoga pose is like an ab plank

There are less Muslims in this country than gun owners so when it comes to ease of fixing, Muslims are easier to deport. So yea, they can get out.

Nope, they have 17,000 fewer synapses in their brains. Which is quite close to some animals. As a result they lack higher thinking and creativity and originality, instead since their brains are primitive they rely almost entirely on impulse, hence they're so emotional. Not very different from niggers.

The administrative group doesn't represent the actual composition of the working force in that company.

Implying that there are no female employees is a fallacy.

Muh vagina

But "native" Americans migrated from Siberia.

Of course not.
They can't fathom standing up for themselves.

Tell me how many girls you know that not only LIKE but are GOOD at fighting games.

The only one I know is my gf because she is as competitive as I am and she fucking wants to win and be better than the person sitting next to her.

Few to none women take the risk of placing themselves in a risky situation where the only saving mattress they have is their own wit and strenght.

I dont understand OP's image, is this supposed to imply that just because she's a woman she inherently brings something to the company?

It sure as fuck is when you can't touch your toes

what is the meaning of the picture? What can she bring to the company? Walk around showing more skin than the others? Breasts? The picture does not imply anything else.

The vast majority of muslims are.... supportive of extremist Islam and militant groups like ISIS. Huh.

they also have slower reaction times my a large margin, less hand/eye coordination etc

This

/thread

how did he think this was going to work out

>Cherokee is the language of all the lands that fly the USA flag.
Full retard.

False. When done regularly and with a mindset towards advancement, yoga gets pretty intense pretty fast.

Is this Al Jolson?

Native Americans in North America rarely claimed land. They were often nomadic or they fought over scraps of land so often that it was not something to count as owned but something to merely be defended.

These racists assholes think a Sioux is the same as a Shoshone is the same as a Washakee is the same as a Cherokee is the same as an Apache is the same as a Ute is the same as a Pueblo is the same as a...

why should i care for syrians?

:^)

should we illustrate some nice graphics of run over children and raped women you fucking idiot?

That's supposed to be difficult?
I was doing that to practice handstands and human flag.

That was when I was 14...