Mayweather Vs McGreggor

>Be me
>Want to watch fight
>Figure local bar will shill out $100 for easy massive turnout
>Call to confirm with bars
>Only one place is showing it
>B-Dubz. Sheboon service with a $20 per person cover.
>Looking at $40 + food+Drink with me and my GF if we go and she's not even excited for this since she's a girly girl.
>Fuckthis.jpeg
Sup Forums Suggestions how I can see the fight for free to reasonable price. I wanna chill and watch, but am not gonna pay $100 for PPV. I'm willing to max out at $50.... MAYBE.... And even then, I'd probably say fuck it cause I'm not a regular boxing fan, I just loved the hype around this and wanna see how it goes.
>Pic unrelated

Get friends or a good stream. Having a viewing party at a friend's place, it'll end up around $10 each. Look up Grandma's Streams, they are pretty good at streaming this kind of stuff

Basically this, there will probably be a bajillion streams. Are you burgers that fucking retarded?

There will be enough good streams available dont worry look at ((((reddit)))) /r/boxingstreams tomorrow

>there will probably be a bajillion streams. Are you burgers that fucking retarded?
No. I know shit tons of sites will have streams, but don't wanna get on some virus riddled malware site. Also really wanted to have the sports bar experience, but it seems like the days of every bar just buying the payperview to drum up foot traffic is dead and B-Dubz has made a shitty monopoly of $20 a person cover charge.
>Viewing party would be cool but my frineds don't give a shit and would rather do anything else.
I'll look around for stream I guess. I'm sure cytube will have someone streaming it

Thanks, definately give it a look

If you want to go out, go to any sports bar instead of a standard bar. Hooters, buffalo wild wings, etc.

>Want to watch fight
Why? You could just give a couple homeless a couple bucks if you want to watch retards beat the shit out of each other.

Bars have to pay a lot more than standard ppv rates, because they're broadcasting for an audience, the ppv rate is for 'personal viewing'

that gal looks like she's about to be BRED

Mayweather wins lol. It's a fixed freak show. That is all.

Hey bro I'm from the future and I can give you spoilers on how the fight goes.

Mayweather taps McGreggor a couple of times and then runs away for the rest of the fight. Wins by points.

>but don't wanna get on some virus riddled malware site

Nigga are you new to the internet? Do you not have ad-blockers?

>don't wanna get on some virus riddled malware site
Just browse in incognito mode and you're good.

Use Kodi with add-ons you idiots.

There will be plenty of threads here where people post links to streams, im sure of it

Watch it online on a tiny CRT monitor

This will increase your elationship by +1 intimacy

Sadly the hooter near me closed down.
>Buffalo wild wings is $20 a person. On a normal day their service is shit and they are overcrowded. I'm not paying $40 on top of food/drink costs (another $40-$60) for half service.
Stream seems most likely
McGreggor trolling has been God Tier. Also Imagine the chimp out if he wins.
Thank you for answering this question that I didn't word into my statement. I wanted to know if this was the reason why the bar PPV was dying.
I think it's fixed, but I think its fixed the other way around. Theres been too many strange things happening around the fight suggesting Mayweather will win
Yeah, noscript, ublock, ghostery, etc. But allow scripts for a shit site or visiting 50 different sites asking me to download a "special plug in" is a pain in my ass.
>Just browse in incognito
Like i trust using the Chrome Botnet..

Just wait a day. Stay of social media and watch it tomorrow for free

The fight is now rigged for McGreggor to win. Certain interests want to flame the political and race tensions even further. Because Mayweather used shit no paper accounting methods for years someone has him pinned to the wall with insane penalties and fees. This is Mayweathers ticket out of jail or loosing at ton of money and property. Next time, hire "legitimate" and "well-connected" accountants and don't just stash your money in a bunch of gym bags like a moron. Or go legit and get with an investment firm/group.

Normally that's how I'd feel. However sometimes, you just wanna see something live. It's not often for me, but given some of the craigslist posts surrounding this that have surfaced, I wanna see what goes down in real time

>paying to watch a goblin nigger jab an irish nigger for 12 rounds

m8...sigh forget it

>I know shit tons of sites will have streams, but don't wanna get on some virus riddled malware site.

This place has changed.

Ding Ding. That's what it's looking like. I would bet cash on it if there were a place I could bet legally. There is too much business to be had from McGreggor getting into boxing, too many people that want to racebait, and McGreggors Troll game has been fucking insane. Mayweather is on the way out anyways and taking way less money than what he normally takes for a fight and has been getting shit on like crazy.
>You're a smart cookie user.
>This place has changed.
The times they are a changin'

>Mayweather is on the way out anyways and taking way less money than what he normally takes for a fight and has been getting shit on like crazy.
That just makes the rig blatantly obvious. Why the hell would Mayweather ever go cheap in a boxing fight? There is a line of dozen legitimate boxers with good records waiting to fight him.

>Figure local bar will shill out $100

Bars have to pay a LOT more than that, kiddo. It's based on firecode capacity of the establishment. About $35 per seat.

It's sold per television you put it on
I work at a bar.

Watch one of the literally thousands of streams

There are subreddits dedicated to steaming fights

There will be threads on sp

There will be streams on YT

Figure it out you fucking mongoloid

exactly. its sometimes unbelievably expensive. and very well could be terrible for business. one night of being packed (while being charged out the ass for ppv) can't really make up for the resulting disgruntled customers, disgruntled staff, and negative reviews. OP, just forget about the fight and enjoy your evening playing tekken.