Chad Nationalism

Does anyone believe THIS guy suffered any consequences for being at the rally? He probably got a raise and his phone is blowing up with even more hot fresh pussy than before!

How do we compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513801000666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He should be the face of white nationalism. A generation of horny teenage girls will sieg heil because of him

We must become the chad brah. Get off Sup Forums and go to the gym

The media is oppressing the alt right!

This desu. IF we want success then people should be cognizant of their outward appearance and only attend these rallies if they are attractive.

beta
>after going to nazi rally his life is ruined, everyone hates him, his family disowns him
chad
>after goin to nazi rally he becomes a main character of a cool nazi cartoon which goes viral

fuk what a specimen

Of course no one talks about this guy

>the virgin march vs. the chad pathway to victory

How can we turn more men into alpha Chads?

That's what it all boils down to. If you're good looking you'll actually get white male privilege. I've seen plenty of effeminate young white guys who are good looking get life handed to them on a platinum platter despite the fact that they've never struggled a day in their lives and everything was handed to them.
Just be good looking and western society will actually respect you as a man. It's sad, but people can't elevate their thinking beyond that. We're stuck at this point.

Can he compete with this man though?

hes really not that good looking.

that cute croat should be the face of white nationalism.

Nobody doxxed me for being there yet, although my boss wouldn't give a shit anyway.

Too much chin

Are the Pauls the face of Chad Nationalism?

>Jews try to shut them down
>no blacks
>young girls break down crying when they speak to them
>millions of dislikes and angry comments by young nonwhites jealous of their whiteness

does he wear contacts? his eyes are so intense.

i thought logan was dating a chink

What is that to his left? A hispanic?

Ugly as fuck. So yeah.

They get pussy bro, no one is safe from Chad

>How do we compete?
With the right technology

>tfw no qt, strong-jawed bf to chinfuck me

Women's opinions are worthless. They don't fight in wars, and if we win they will switch allegiances immediately. Artificial wombs will soon make vagina niggers obsolete anyway.

Mans opinions are worthless. They don't give birth. So no women = no man. This is your logic

What ever happened to good guy greg and those of his ilk?

Nice try, Schlomo.

Virgin vs Chad. Someone meme it

I'm still here mate

this

Virgin: Clean cut look that says "i'm a respectable provider"
Chad: Doesn't give a fuck, goes full 14/88 for his fashion choices

The Virgin yell vs the Chad staredown

virgin is way cuter

and is the chad wearing an 88 shirt lol?

not if you're skinny and you have a chad face, then people look at you like you're a crackhead with massively wasted potential, rather than even consider you could have some health issues

t. Retard with no understanding of history. Women evolved to be easy to subjugate and to flock to whoever the most powerful men are. Women lack the capacity to think for themselves or have actual philosophical opinions.

Wait, they failed to dox this guy even if they had a clear photo of him? Sounds pretty fishy.

Holy fuck it's Sarge from Quake

>implying that white people should be luddites and stay with our shitty evolution-designed bodies and not ascend to be godlike beings

I'd take mustache Mike in the back over both

hes also wearing an 88 tshirt like a nazi falseflagging tard.

love that obvious fucking circular blur effect margin

Daily reminder that Chad Nationalism should be the end goal of us all.

That's because you're gay.

They doxxed him. His name is even Dix.

transhumanism = antihumanism

Peter is way cuter than that Chad senpai. I fell bad for him because all the other twitter accounts of the guys that got doxxed are lit but his is ignored and no one talks to him.

Get the fuck out of here, faggot. Why do your kind insist on being where they're not wanted?

>That's because you're a man of culture.
FTFY.

How does going to the gym fix a weak jaw, receding hairline or pin-head?

>88 shirt
are normies wise to what that means? I live in a very liberal city and I was thinking of wearing something like that to signal to other fashy volk to try to make new friends and allies

Incredibly photogenic goy

>that narrow as fuck chin
I'd shatter that thing with one punch

NOTHING EVER CHANGES

HAHA

Is that the "I like turtles" kid on the right?

I cry evyrtim

Better signal is to walk the streets with a huge boner in your sweatshorts.

Sup Forums is a board of peace that accepts pro-white gays :3

>unironically being an internet tough guy
you couldn't shatter shit you little beta cuck

>signal to other fashy volk
1. It's fascist, not fashy
2. pic related

'Ridiculously Photogenic Goy' - Zeddie Big

the wrong kind of normie that recognises this will bash your head in.

Believing this guy represents desirable masculine features is representative of the subversion of masculinity.
What people don't realize is that this facial type is feminine and has been promoted by (((media))) since especially the 1970s in the so-called androgynization of aesthetic ideals.
It's frankly depressing how even Sup Forums doesn't understand this.

You'll look like a total nazi redneck desu. Wear something more subtle if you wanna signal.

Dats da best mindfuck yet

there both good looking but the guy on the left is hotter to me

au contraire

reddit stole all those memes 5 years ago.
we tried to apply chemo with memes like this but it didn't work.
at least we reclaimed Pepe.

>stating facts makes you an internet tough guy
I'm a bouncer. I rek stuck up white bois for a living.

increased inflammation, and accumulated muscle both increase your production of testosterone which changes bone structure throughout your entire body

he's even doing the magnum face. he's too hot to doxx

Now that's high test

Actually adrogenous facial features are attractive to women biologically because it implies a mixture of the male aggressiveness needed to protect & provide and the female nurturing capabillty needed for care and loyalty. It's a survival mechanism. There's a reason that we didn't evolve to look like neandethals or gorillas.

seems like a bit of a loser from his social media 2bh

also when googling his name you get a bunch of Sup Forums threads lusting after him kek

whats his name? i want to see his social media

>the wrong kind of normie that recognises this they will get stabbed in self defense
ftfy. this is my main concern
a better idea. I'm Latin anyway. thanks

Transgender AIDS skeleton David Bowie looks nothing like the Chad in OP.
Provide a pic of someone you consider more masculine than OP.
If you post some bearded faggot in a flannel shirt I'm going to report you.

You two are full of shit, and probably just trying to feel better about your girly looks.

I'm willing to bet he is a manlet.

Also this dude isn't all that attractive, even with the flattering lighting and (probable) photoshop. If this is the best alt-righters can do, you're just proving everyone's point, especially with the conveniently blurred out group of neckbeards behind him.

It's just subversion user. Quasi-scientific rationalizations pumped out by social biologists doesn't make it less subversive.
Finding the guy on the left to be "hotter" is representative of the second phase of subversion of masculinity that began especially in the 1980s. No longer was the subversion merely from masculine to feminine but it further incorporated adult to juvenile features (manly to boyish).
It's the idealization of men who look like boys who like girls.
I wish there was a way to counter it, but with the ascendancy of anime which epitomizes both trends of subversion it's virtually impossible.

The fact that you replied to the poster above me makes me think that you don't actually know what we're disagreeing about.

Yeah you're bitter about Chads because you'll never be one so you want to tear it down.
You have a liberal mindset.

This. Its the only way beta fags

cjentovich is the prime example of the absolute irony of leftists calling white nationalists the minions of capitalism
this is basically the phone call that got him fired
>hello bourgeois pig one of your employees likes white people, and smash capitalism
>oy vey it will be shut down, thanks for the call, goy

>Finding the guy on the left to be "hotter" is representative of the second phase of subversion of masculinity that began especially in the 1980s

hes hotter because he has the better proportion of facial features. not because he has a young boyish face.

no I dont like feminine gay looking poofs but that peter is a hot guy and id bang him

Its not sociologist bs user, it's based on real studies that tie in with the menstral cycle
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513801000666

Again you display your ignorance of our argument. Chads display a mixture of masculine and feminine features. Compare pic related on the left to mike cernovich for example

>How do we compete?

Lift.
Become the Chad.
Take power.
Bulldoze weaklings into a ditch with commies and faggots.
Make the world a world only populated by aryan Chads.

Beause when everybody is Chad, then nobody is Chad.

Amen.

>clogs

Absofuckinglutely this

>real studies that tie in with the menstral cycle
I'm not saying that social biology is pseudoscience, but it's quasi-scientific at best. The field is infected with feminist bias amongst other ideological biases. All academia is.
I'm really just trying to be helpful here.

Masculinity is under attack and has been for generations; it's important to become aware of our minds have been influenced in subtle and not-so-subtle ways.

Or just take androgens. Test, anadrol etc will all do that, along with a plethora of other desirable male sex characteristics.