TRAITOR

TRAITOR

He's not a traitor, he never endorsed Trump

Trump is the traitor for destroying the GOP.

>moderate, sensible Republicans

Is he trying to get negative votes?

GEE WHIZ
O
L
L
L

GOSH
O
L
L
Y

The GOP betrayed their base many times. They are careerists who will say anything for a vote

>The GOP betrayed their base many times.

So has Trump, your point?

>They are careerists who will say anything for a vote

I'd vote for a split party ticket in a hearbeat. Fuck the crazies.

>moderate, sensible Republicans

Yes and if they left the lunatic fringe of the GOP will become irrelevant third party with zero votes outside of some shit hole.

Trump does it because he's trump
Even on the campaign he said many times he changes his mind a lot
The GOP isn't one human it is a group

You either die a hero or live long enough to see the RINO become the DINO.

>being this retarded

Do you not realize that you're projecting the DNC's current downfall onto the GOP?

GEEZ, OH MAN!

>Turning three states red that hadn't been won by the Republicans since the 1980s
>destroying the GOP

Pick one.

>Trump does it because he's trump
>Even on the campaign he said many times he changes his mind a lot

BUT HE'LL CLEARLY DO X, Y, AND Z RIGHT FELLOW TRUMPSTER?

DO IT FAGGOT
LEAVE THE PARTY
WE DON'T WANT YOU

Why does he look like a homeless guy who just recently got a haircut and a job?

Is he going to be eating everytime hes on camera like last time?

This is his current polling numbers.

Now this is something I can sink my teeth into

Polls don't mean shit you stupid nigger

If you didn't see a RINO on stage meekly ask for his two minutes last year, you weren't watching

He wants to be in both parties to double his access to catering.

The GOP is ready to fracture into smaller parties. A lot of Republicans who voted for Trump are beginning to regret it and are embarrassed by him. The 2016 GOP primaries were just a sneak peek preview of the calamities that have yet to come.

Hey this guy isn't a profanity spewing piece of immoral shit like most Republicans, WHAT A FAG!

Fuck off degenerate.

We need a president that really represents the US!

Chuck Schumer 2020!

>destroying the GOP

Controversial opinion, but nobody else could have beaten Clinton. Not even Rand.

This guy has as much chance of winning as Jeb! does.

Hi Kasich

Take it easy, snowflake.

Totally NOT a shareblue faggot
KYS retard

Show us on this doll where the bad man touched you, Cletus.

When will he be out of the governors mansion?

What they paying you niggers?

The GOPe and demoshits in general are the least popular turds in the US. Even worse now than when Kasich only won his own state.

Kasich is probably the worst candidate of all time. He's a patchwork of every shitty Democrat and Repub platform minus any of the good ones. pro-war, pro immigrant, anti-gun, anti-voter id laws pro-tpp. I'd say he's worse than Hillary but Hilldawg is an international criminal who deals in child slavery so until I find out he's a pedophile or something, he's just barely above her.

>mug GOPeee
Fuck off and go back to warming Brock's cock faggot!

>Trump flips three traditional democrat strongholds since the 1980s
>GOP is the strongest it’s been in its entire history as a political party, controlling the White House, House, Senate, and roughly 2/3 of governorships and roughly 2/3 of state legislatures
>Considering only the first 7 months of his Presidency, Trump’s polling numbers are below average (despite the fact that polls on Trump have always underestimated his support)
Ha Trump is totally fucking destroying the GOP. They are totally finished.

>I'll see you normies on the campaign trail.

The lunatic fringe of the GOP are the ones with approval ratings in the toilet. You know, the ones siding with Democrats who are about to be primaried.

I wonder if even the leaf behind this flag believes this.

because he did SO WELL last time!

Hope he is running as a Democrat, because those are the only people that liked him.

Rip his standings in Ohio.

Can any Dem keep up with Kasich in the 'shoveling food in mouth while being interviewed' department?
If so he/she/they/xir is perfect.

Democrats will never again vote for a white male.

Lol... the establishment republicans are clueless

[ ] John Kasich
[ ] Political Relevance

>you only have one option

Owned XD

>GOP is the strongest it’s been in its entire history as a political party,

That has nothing to do with Trump and was like that before Trump.

Trumpfags are retarded

Excluding the part about holding the white house and flipping 3 states, that is a fair point. But I do think everything else helps put into perspective that the idea of the GOP being destroyed right now (based only on a poll 7 months into the presidency) is a little silly.

Until we start seeing Republicans lose elections, it's too premature to say that kind of thing.

The irony
>America first!
>now neocon
>build the wall!
>meh
>repeal Obamacare!
>parts of it should stay

>Destroying the GOP
Good. GOP are just democrats in disguise. We need a new, actual conservative party in this country. One that doesn't bow down to kikes and minorities at every whim when they scream some form of "****-IST!!!!!!".

Oh good, the governor who's getting his vetos overridden by his own party thinks he'll have any success in said party's primary.

No, he hasn't. That's why 96% of his voters would vote for him again, according to polling. Compared to like 75% of your candidate (Hillary) voters.

There is also no subsection of the electorate more likely to vote in the upcoming midterms, you democraps are gonna get raped hard

None of the ones after 2013 say that we should leave, only that King Nigger is losing (he was). What happened in the Middle East between 2013 and 2015 that might have changed Trump's (and the voters') mind?

Didn't realize he was so pissed about scrapping TPP. What a fucking retard

I believe you mean he's crashing the GOP, with no survivors

He's currently polling better than all the other politicians in DC

PLEASE DO THIS

It should have been Trump/Webb.

Trump isn't a conservative, but is willing to play one. Kasich won't even pretend to be one and claim that makes him "reasonable."

John Cucksuck is a bigger cuck than Bernie.

God damn.

>KEK
>SERVATIVE

>TRAITOR
and he will get less than 3% of the vote.

Unless you have new ideas to solve the problems of the USA and the energy to get things done, do not bother to run.

he should stop this nonsense and finally get started on that youtube food channel
he'd beat out epic mealtime easily

i assume trumpcucks like you think our president is relevant, but the reality is all he does it flail his arms and whine like a bitch. he hasn't accomplished anything of note so far, and the next 3 years will simply crawl by with nothing to show for them. SAD! (but hilarious)

was your dad a cuck too?

My dad would kill you where you stand.

>Kasich 2020: My father was a mailman #MFWM

>The two scoops are mine now, Donald.

Please do this!

>TRAITOR
Since when did we become a Republican board?

What a joke he would lose his own state like Jeb.

Trump never destroyed Kaisch like he did literally everyone else. Because the Big Eater was a non entity that went nowhere. But whats with the personal vendetta?

I mean I could understand if Jeb wanted to try and strike back. As laughable as that would be.

Oh fuck he's back for seconds. Quick hide all the food!

MADAM
PRESIDENT

Getting hungry all of a sudden.

Trump beat the GOP establishment. If you think the GOP belongs to neo-cons and hacks then KYS.

Hell is for ever!

Stop voting for Jews already.

GOLLY
E
E

no because Kasich was floated as a vp early on. Like Trump, he's a moderate.

This is just sad.

Shocking. I did nazi this coming.

He's pairing up with Dickenlooper. The democrat governor that fucked up my state.

This would split the democratic party, we might have some 4D chess being played here.

I'd vote for Bloomberg/Kasich

>What happened in the Middle East between 2013 and 2015 that might have changed Trump's (and the voters') mind?

A half-failed CIA op.

You get free food when you're campaigning, so he's gonna do it.

>MOM why did this guy just sit down at our table???

Please be Jeb
Please be Jeb
Please oh please be JEB

Jeb wasn't a Democrat Governor, user.

Kasich is the best. Ohio is doing fine thanks to him and his tight ship here.

Only complete idiots can't see that Kasich was a major success. He permanently made the state red by being vocal against Trump, too. We are purple hearted here and love the shit out of people that mess with both parties.

You have to actually be from Ohio to understand that Kasich has won from his perspective.

>Jeb wasn't a Democrat

Hmmm where have I seen this before???

You are brain dead levels of delusional if you think a Republican other than Trump last election could flip 3 democrat strongholds

>Crony Corporatism: The Party
>Now with extra SJW flavor

>He permanently made the state red by being vocal against Trump
what if Trump moves to pass 2nd amendment legislation or repeal of such legislation and cucks like Kasich don't vote for it, they will be exposed as traitorous to the nation and will lose their support

And the GOP are traitors to good AMERICAN people.

FRENCH REVOLUTION STYLE EVENT NOW!

CA IRA CA IRA LES GOP ON LES PENDRA

dude, it's John Kasich. He's basically a democrat anyway.

>TFW you knew kasih and his disgusting meaty face would be the chose man to challenge trump
Guys a snake and the medias been pushing him very hard. Be careful!