Redpill me on Alex Jones/Infowars

redpill me on Alex Jones/Infowars

is he an unhinged lunatic or just next level woke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
youtube.com/watch?v=KBALpQIHiug
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
gatesofvienna.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
youtu.be/39MmR92yPjo?t=234
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for starters, listen to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

youtube.com/watch?v=KBALpQIHiug

Wokest of the woke desu
Brainforce

Both

Yes

I'm already briefed on the banker elite controlling the global narrative.

but are interdimensional demons and will-stealing AI real?

>is he an unhinged lunatic

Leave the water filter salesman alone. He just wants you to buy his water filters and vitamins.

Alex Jones - a voice only years of consuming finest burbon whiskey can create

he's beyond next level, he knows the reptilian aliens he knows the demons

yes

there's no way to know for sure. i certainly do not waste my time with things i cannot know.

Is Michelle Obama a trannie?

i hope so. it would solidify that i am sane.

He knows about the fortress of solitude buried beneath seattle billionaire homes.

gatekeeper for the deepstate. Has to appear "woke" to stay ahead of the red-pilling and fill the vacuum. A kosher clown.

He is so bad. All of his videos have clickbait titles and then he talks nothing about title and doesn't give you any/true info.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

For real news sites

gatesofvienna.net/ (

He is controlled oposition,proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

hes often wrong but at least he tries
and that makes him more trustworthy than 95% of the mainstream media

he's talking michelle obama big fat cock right now

she has more muscle than most men. those traps are huge.. oh god what have i said.

neither. hes a snakeoil salesman and makes bank off of paranoid schizophrenic basement dwellers.

alex jones is right every time if you think he's controlled opposition you're an idiot

>makes bank
that phrase jesus fucking kys

>hurr durr muh hobbit homes and fema camps
None of that shit ever happened

Fringe water filter salesman

>he's saying that Obama's wife is a tranny

For fucks sake Alex, this is why they make fun of you

why do you reject the truth?
alex jones only wants the best for everyone

controlled opposition

continue to get fucked in the ass by your government while achmed rapes your daughter, faggot. only a butthurt autist gets mad at mannerisms.

he is a psyop to discredit conspiracy theorists

Literally both.

I'd say he's right 90% of the time, albeit hyperbolic.

>woke

He is anti-abortion, and therefore pro-nigger overpopulation. He's a bluepilled cuck.

yes good point we need to stop the christcucks and their abortion obsession. Abortion is good for demographics and ending opposition to it would be helpful politically

When I first started researching a couple years ago, I thought he was 40/60 not crazy/crazy
The ratio is now about 90/10 not crazy/crazy and I'm just waiting to fully comprehend that last 10%
>skurred

He's legitimately a conman and a sensationalist, but since his opinions are nearly congruent with the narrative here he will be defended, especially by the consumers of his "manly" pills. How fitting for the Sup Forums cucks.

hey i'm just saying it's a really gay phrase man i hope you don't actually say that irl

best post

Alex has been warned that he's losing God's blessing and may get hero'd unless he addresses the JQ.

>Come down.
>Get off your fuckin cross.
>We need the fuckin space to nail the next fool martyr.

youtu.be/39MmR92yPjo?t=234

Just because you want the best for everyone doesn't make you right on everything.
AJ has passion I'll give him that but holy shit his track record is spotty, specially his shekel grabbing practices.

Used to be pretty woke under bush, but went into the blue vs red republican democratic partisan bullshit under Obama and went full neocon under Trump.

He used to actually talk about legit issues, now it's how much he can suck off Trump. Doesn't even talk about Trump saying 9/11 was committed by Osama.

hes a meme

if you have to ask i'm not sure you would believe the truth.

He's the most based and on target and accurate man in all of media. He has a heavy right/libertarian bias but he's right about nearly 100% of what he says.

i love alex jones funny cunt

>all these newfags hate or question AJ because of his conspiracy theories.
In reality he doesn't go far enough. He's bluepilled on Hitler and the JQ

Those digits
That polite discourse

Truly a shame but the phrase "make bank" must be removed from your vernacular user kek wills it

Its all true and its very scary. In the 1800s they started using ouija boards and stuff to talk to the dead but they actually made contact with demonic forces who gave them modern electric technologies, computer, atomic so that we would recreate a portal to hell. Thats why technology advanced so fast once they started talking to demons. They are literally advancing towards creating a portal to hell

Quit LARPing, he's just fear-mongering so he can peddle his own merchandise.

He's the leader of his conspiritard cult on Infowars.

>talking about government conspiracy
YES
>talking about inter-dimensional pedo vampires
A-ALEX, GET BACK ON TRACK BUDDY

Disinfo agent most obviously.

Ever wonder why the media attacks Jones for Sandy Hook, but never says shit about 9-11?

Hmm really calibrates the ol' cashews right thurr

its true

Alex Jones' lawyer said on record Alex is an actor playing a character.

Fuck you, shill.

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

He fucking did a documentary on it.

>it's true.
Explain

He doesn't talk about it anymore because its been confirmed years ago. He sells 9/11 was an inside job bumper stickers.

He talks about every insane conspiracy out there like Interdimensional vampiric pedophiles, but he still won't name the Jew. With as knowledgeable as Alex is on conspiracies he must know a lot about them. So why doesn't he mention them?

He's just been playing an over the top character to shill his products to gullible people. The times he does have solid points are overlooked by all the other crazy shit he talks about like demon possessions.

the jews are into some demonic kabbalah shit and they learn how to do some dark magic and communicate with demons and they rape kids and do all this evil stuff

He just morphs everything he reads into an exaggeration and ignores everything related to his funding operation.
He certainly points to useful reading that might raise an eyebrow but most of his rhetoric is garbage.

99% of his predictions never came to fruition and the 1% that did, well..., you guessed it, at this point it doesn't matter since it's statistically random.

Bill Hicks transformed into Alex Jones

B R A I N F O R C E

BONE BROTH!!!

BUY MY WATER FILTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was tough that redpill

I believe that. I just don't like the way he shill all those products.

Wait who are my kids again? I just had a bowl of chili.

I told too many people about this shit and now they think I am literally crazy

i guess if he can make money too why not? plus I would buy a water filter my water tastes like shit and his gotta pay his ex wife 50 grand a month

Why tell them? Of course they wouldn't listen. It wasn't covered in GoT.

shabbos goy

i am socially anxious so had to drink a lot when I had to be sociable and then when I was drunk I didnt give a shit what I said now I would never

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. He works for CIA based company called STRAFOR. He is used by ((((them)))) to make right wing/nationalists look unhinged/crazy.

Bill Cooper exposed Alex Jones in the 90's

Bill Cooper died shortly after...Jones is still alive.

Bill Cooper also said they were gonna blame the next terrorist attack on Osama bin laden in the summer of 2001. the man was legit

He is all that, and more!

most of you will be dead in month anyway don't know why you are bothering with this shit

he's disinfo

maybe he actually believes what he says. but he's being told what to say indirectly.

they give him 80% truth with 20% lies to make everything he says seem retarded,

he does drop some truth but it won't be taken serious because of inter-dimensional shape shifting aliens and fluoride in the water turning the frogs gay

>but it won't be taken serious because of inter-dimensional shape shifting aliens and fluoride in the water turning the frogs gay

those are true though

>unhinged lunatic or just next level woke?
Just a humble water filter merchant

Most of his shows sponsors are Jewish, as are his children by talmudic law.