What do you think of Richard Spencer?

What do you think of Richard Spencer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=S62_bL7jXDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dick suspencer is a homosexual and probably a pedophile too.

most photoshopped man in history. also sage

He's /ourgoy/.

He needs to join BLM for everyone's sake

He looks like Bert in that pic

the alt right is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole their opposition into an extreme and easily-dismissed group in order to prevent discussion and investigation by their brain-dead audience.

Richard Spencer calls freedom and liberty "faggy" because he's a CIA nigger LARPING as a WN.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m36s

HE'S FUCKING GREAT, WHY DO YOU AX OP?

He is a Jew

CIA Deep State plant helping fuel race wars to divide and conquer America from within.

I've seen this copy pasta a million times

stfu pablo

I don't know how much more obvious of a plant dude could be. People are retarded.

>saw that, thought this.

Media go too false flag when Duke is busy.

conehead

Exactly the reason I'm not scared of you neonazi larpers. Look at Hitler and Goebbels. There was passion in their speeches. You could sense the hate. That scares the shit out of me. Meanwhile now you get this egghead and Matt """""I"M WHITE, DAMN IT""""""""" Heimbach.
Just carry on everyone. These clowns are no threat.

>Richard "Poses for the Camera while Giving a Nazi Salute while Holding a Trump MAGA Sign" Spencer
>Not a CIA Nigger
how about killing yourself

CIA clearly.

It's why he's so defensive about James Bond.

And he literally hired a CNN guy to run an alt-right rally.

This sums it up I guess. I'm satisfied with his work so far.

>baseless accusations
He is on video and in pics being a cia spook. What flag is this shill hiding with his reddit flag, I wonder

Show me these videos and pics then.

He was fighting for white identity back in 2008 while most people on Sup Forums were getting ready for 8th grade graduation.

Hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=S62_bL7jXDM

Already posted in the thread, jew

Bahaha fuck off m8.

Spencer is a fucking retard everyone on pol knows this.

Kys you fucking golem.

So why is he a retard? for debunking the liberal multiculturalist crap on national tv?

Are you referring to this? Seriously?

He critiques the feelgoodism of 'life liberty and the pursuit of happiness' because it is a relic of a time where America was a white nation. We are not anymore, and this circlejerking around Enlightenment liberalism and individualism is what prevents conservatives from making a cogent defense against the social justice / far left attack. White identity politics is in direct conflict with the egalitarianism of classical liberalism, and Spencer recognizes these flaws.

This is why I critique Jordan Peterson as well. His works from the same axioms of Enlightenment liberalism. If you start from the wrong axioms, you're ill-equipped to deal with the current issues we're facing. You lack the necessary vocabulary to engage far-left and alt right ideas when you can only envision things in terms of individualism. He is on record as saying 'If enough people just sort themselves out and clean their room the ideological mess will just evaporate'. What a crock of shit. The house is on fire and he wants us to clean our room. His rejection of white identity politics is short sighted and you'd have to be blind to believe that the solution to demographic replacement is liberty and individualism.

Fuck off. This is exactly what you and all the other 'everyone I don't like is a CIA plant' shills spew. God forbid someone is out there actually trying to fucking advocate for white identity in the material world. You never have any fucking arguments except some out of context quotes and some meme pics.

I was watching a George Lincoln Rockwell interview the other day, and one thing he said struck me. He said 'the thing the Right needs to realize is no one single organization can accomplish what we seek to accomplish. We need to quit smearing each other and gain some unity, the left has unity, the right doesn't.' Fucking fascinating that this is still true 60 years later, we're still our own worst enemy.

Oh look it's this thread AGAIN ...

He's controlled opposition.

His actions have directly lead to Bannon being fired from the white house, Trump outing himself as a racist, massive backlash against white nationalism, dailystormer being banished to the dark web and the demise of the Rebel. This guy is guaranteed to be controlled opposition and you're all fucking stupid if you can't see it.

Who?

EEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You will never get a response from these types. They argue like Jews.

Came here to say this. Also, he's a media/gov plant just like that Chris Cantshekel goy.
>"Durrr, hey fellow white supremmasis'"
>"uh, how would you kill jews?"
>"What violent crimes would you commit against them?"
>"Message me details of what and how you would do it, durrrr."

I get that they're trying to pull retards into committing crimes like they do with ISIS wannabes. Literally no one here is violent. Sup Forums is for the sociopaths, we just want to be comfy.

>outing himself as racist

she lost buddy. get over it.

>a kike media strawman
Nah, they say NEO-NAZI and White Supreemiss!! when they want to strawman

>tfw to smart to_______

>tfw shit on head as my new hairstyle
>everyones gonna take me serious now

Dumb conehead controlled opposition

spencer pasta

Literally who?