>Brazil was majority white until 2000
>today is at 47% or less

America is gonna become Brazil 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UJJJVmvvsU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks mudsharks

>The Amarela is a Portuguese breed of domestic chicken.

>at one point, Brazil was white than the USA today
Burgers are so cucked

Burgers will not even be good at football like Brazil.

Brazil was never white lmao.

Umm how did niggers drop by 50%???

The got BLEACHED and became Pardas. Whatever the fuck that means

germany is even worse

>lost millions of masculine men during ww1 and ww2
>all that's left are beta males and cowards
>their descendants let in some 10million refugees into their country to rape their women and replace them entirely

mulatto

Portuguese settlers have a long history of (((racemixing))). Miscegenation was never looked down upon or banned like in America so you ended up with millions of 80IQ brown mongrels

They will have the downsides of Brazil but none of the positives. Burgers are in for quite a ride

>tfw US will actually pass Brazil by these numbers

The large majority of those "whites" are actually mestizos.

Refugees commit nowhere near as much crime as Niggers.

63% percent barely count as white.

Brazil is a racial hellhole, and my country is completely fucked. I feel for those pardos and Da Silvas, born into a cursed shell shooting and cutting off heads like Mexico.

implying brazil has any positives

Why would we wan't to be good at the faggiest game ever invented?

Sad how the indigenous are not even 1% and that's their real home.

Thanks Lyndon B Johnson for passing the Hart Cellar act and ruining America

That will be whites in Europe by 2100

refugees don't even commit as many crimes are the spic subhumans which are gonna be 50% of our population.

europe is literally better off being taken over by islam than america is by spics. mudslimes at least follow sharia law while spics and niggers don't follow any fucking law at all. mudslimes have got imams to guide them while spics and niggers just commit any crime and listen to whatever the (((news))) and (((media))) says.

what about HIV positive

implying Brazil was ever white

Exactly.

we have a lot of models
also bundas

the average white brazillian is 10%-30% indigenous

I'll just leave this here.

Exactly, the racial purity of the indigenous was virtually annihilated. They only survive in the blood of the whites, negros and chinks.

fuck, why are burgers so good at handegg?

>become
Already is

Is Pardo Mestizo or Mulatto?

Refugees are not native to the americas, we are. Viva la Raza, white boy

I heard that they're becoming more accepting of their heritage so people don't just write "white" down. Don't forget, italians and Irish weren't classified as white once upon a time here in America. Argentina is white. Just a little ethnic.

Many Brazilians have went ahead and race mixed but I'm sure the majority "look" white still

It's 51 now faggot

No, in the state of Amazonas everyone is indigenous as fuck, culturally they are not, but biologically they are. Many people still cant understand that the genocide in the Americas was a cultural one. That is why you see Mexicans who are dark as shit, look like Navajos but identity as Catholic, Spanish speaking Mestizos

Europe needs controlled immigration and quick. That's all. Make the blacks / brown skin assimilate for 2 or 3 generations and the population will stay "white" but if darker skin people keep pouring in it won't work that way

brasil is the next superpower

Most whites are either mulatos with clearer than average skin or in denial.

True, in fact we have a lot of quad/octoroons that would pass as european white pretty much everywhere. Pic related had a nigger ancestor and was completely white washed.

It will be will be if I have a say in it.

Dafuq is "amarela?"

Asian

Yellow.

Brazil is 2% Asian? There's that many here in the US. What part of Asia?

youtube.com/watch?v=9UJJJVmvvsU

Japan, mostly, but don't know if lebanese, arabs and turks count as yellow in our stats.

Mainly Japan

We probably won't, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration/birthright citizenship. Cutting third world migration, ending birthright citizenship along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Lebanese women are god tier. That's indisputable

the only thing that happened was Pardos became more mainstream identity instead of just Black and White, thoses whites weren't pure whites and those blacks weren't pure blacks

Câncer.

Whites and blacks are dropping, but pardos are going up. They're getting mixed

Someone should tell black americans that if everyone mixes there wont be black people or black identity

The future of America. You're looking at it, pussy ass cracker.

We have the biggest japanese diaspora in the world IIRC m8.

Mulatto i guess? Mix from white + black.

First we'll become South Africa, whites living in gated fortified communities surrounded by a sea of crime and poverty. Then we'll finally become Haiti, no more whites just light skin blacks ruling over dark skin blacks.

We'll get loads of Europeans (Slavs) once the RAISE act passes since Trump wants to increase the amount of Europeans/Anglos coming here. Since we have tensions with China currently along with some people in the administration wanting to cut Asian immigration. We probably won't get chink'd like the rest of the Anglosphere.

Go back to Africa, niggers shouldn't been allowed in the Queen's land.

Mulatto, its a mix of african, amerindian, and european

Some countries like Bolivia still have large indigenous populations that arent mixed

>T_D literally believes and spreads this meme

>Portugal is in denial about getting tons of Brazilians and British Pedophiles

>First we'll become South Africa, whites living in gated fortified communities surrounded by a sea of crime and poverty.

Kek just like the average brazilian upper class then?

I don't want to increase immigration from anywhere, I want it slowed to a trickle

The only people I would accept are white south africans

Raise act is people with higher education from europe including New Europeans.

I think if we only got immigration from Europe and Anglo nations it would work out. Add that with a tax plan that would make it affordable for white families to have children and our demographics could easily be reversed. Blacks and Spics mostly live on welfare so they aren't even paying taxes.

New Europeans have the IQ of 63 on average, they wouldn't remotely get in.

'Murika!

You bash on the burgers, but isn't the entirety of Europe in the same ship as them? I mean, your countries are becoming less and less white

This. Also, niggers have the highest death rate by unnatural causes.

Not newer new Europeans that come in rubber boats.
There is nothing in raise act about white or european.

>Brazil is 47% white
Anyone who is at least 70% white identifies as so. I would say the real number is around 10-20% for pure white.

We still have reasonable conditions to form a traditional family unity, in despite of all degeneracy. That is by itself something priceless that you fucks won't have.

jews ruined brazil 100 years before ruining America, jews were doing their nigger trade down there all that time. That's right, you have jews to thank for the nigger fest that is brazil. How does that make you feel about jews?

It makes me a little bit better knowing that you guys and europe will be just like us in a few years.

You guys got the bulk of the nigger trade.

Most of the new PT passports by ancestry is suposedly mostly exclusive European/Levantine mix ancestry - and is part to enter EU schengen. And are high qualified and want to escape the violence.

Part of pardos were leaving back to Brazil or other EU countries due to economy crash and unemployment.

The Africans including mullatos from former PT Africa are more educated and less violent somehow than the Pardos.