Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmiFeW1fNtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Such a courageous message. Get her a blue tick!

One white girl gets run over by a fucking idiot and all of a sudden there's a nazi problem that's tearing the cuntry apart. There is no problem with leftist violence though. That's just made up right wing bullshit. Also, islam is a religion of peace and check your heterosexual white privilege.

Did this people actually read one book in their life that they compare everything to it?

These fucking people want to turn everyone like Mrs. Crabtree and mix until wizard magic is totally extinct.

The entire Harry Potter series was wizard genocide lead by a Headmaster gay pedophile and an abused child.

I stopped reading at "Harry Potter".

yes

Bump

Wow

Good lord...

How is this different than Sup Forumsacks saying
>"We're literally in the weimar republic in 1920"

>people can't discuss politics without inserting their favorite YA fantasy shit

Jesus Christ do these retards not realize that fat commie who got run over was white? Where the fuck is all this senseless violence toward shits skins? Niggers are the only ones doing the killing

At what point did harry potter start chanting fuck white people, or did I miss that part ?

Because one actually happened, and the other is a story of pure fiction created by a woman who was a homeless bum at the time.

And there were also wizards.

WHY CANT LIBERALS TALK ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT REFERENCING HARRY POTTER OR SOME OTHER POP CULTURE HORSESHIT 200 PERCENT TRIGGGERED RIGHT NOW

Except instead of magic we have guns and they refused to learn about them.

They live in a world where Dumbledore's army never existed because Hermione and her orbiters virtue signalled against battle magic

>teen vogue
why do I never see pics of their stories on here?

Did you miss that Hermione is black and jk Rowling a fucking cunt

But Trump's biggest supporters are young people. Generation Zyklon is the most modern conservative generation. And the old establishment fought so hard to keep Trump out. Why are liberals so delusional?

cringe

Harry Potter isnt even that great of a book. Why are lefties and women especially so obsessed with it?

Why can't they obsess with a patrician fantasy series like LOTR, like I do?

Someone post the pic hat compares Harry and Donald as the same.

Nah man give her slack guys she honestly isnt cancerous just having fun on tweeter

This is precisely why the left will always fail.
>H-h-hey guys [insert random faggy movie/tv show that no one gives a shit about], time for revlushun because we didn't get our way and lost an election, amirite?

Meanwhile the Right lives on actual principles, hard truths, traditions, and values for our families. The left doesn't even have families. 1/4 of them have voluntarily neutered themselves by cutting off their dick. Another 1/4 are dykes too busy scissoring each other to raise a family or give a shit about anyone but themselves. The Right values our community and applies ourselves to the betterment of it. They know they're losing that's why their arguments have devolved into larping Harry Potter faggotry. Meanwhile...

youtube.com/watch?v=CmiFeW1fNtc

This.

i blinked

>ignored, ridiculed, looked down on
Tumblr?

I like how those establishment drones like to see themselves as some kind of champions of liberty.

as they riot in the streets and burn american flags

Thought she was talking about communists for a few secs