What would happen if

Just bought this hoodie. Gotta go to New York in two weeks. What would happen if I wore it out there?

Just keep pretending you think it's a union jack. Tell people you're a football fan (but mean soccer).

Also, use your country of origin flag, faggot. Nobody cares that you're a redneck. Everybody already assumes you're American, but those political flags are gay and the gag should end. Wear your nation's colors proudly.

piss off yankee

and my accent is so thick they wouldn't believe that bull

He is kinda right though. Those meme flags need to go.

>based ivan
annexation of RS and serbia when?

Everyone still knows im american, just that I'm not a new yorker or from california. south is so different should be it's own place

I mean, I love Dixie, but Sup Forums is clearly abusing those flags. Every shill out there hides behind some LGBT/Communist etc. banner.

You'll probably get nuremberged by people like De Blasio. Better wear a pussy hat too just to be safe

If you mix it with some really awesome shoes, you'll start a fashion trend. Be sure to sag your pants for maximum effect.

depends what part of ny ur moving through

Wear it proudly and enjoy all the weird looks from the beta males and brainwashed women

yeah, just leave the confederate. i differentiate myself from the yanks. Still american but way different.

if u in a rough part of harlem brx or bklyn u shouldnt wear it. I've had kids throw shit at me just for being white. If you're below 99st in manhattan you're fine

i aint no nigger, boy

Yeah, guess I would make an exception for Dixie. Its just too damn pretty to remove.

You're obviously trying to provoke violence with that, so enjoy your ass kicking. And you better pray they leave it at an ass kicking.

southern pride, nigger. the rest of the US has no culture to be proud of.

lol

Wear what you want. Fuck niggers. Pretty soon it will be racist just to be white.

>Gotta go to New York in two weeks. What would happen if I wore it out there?

Absolutely nothing. Liberal progressive are complete cowards when alone. They get brave in a crowd, but one on one they are the niggers of politics.

Probably nothing, NYC is crawling with police and there's already enough freaks and insane people there that the residents are too desensitized to pay attention to some retard in a dumb hoodie.

>Pretty soon it will be racist just to be white
But it already is

Take a Taurus Judge with PDX1 rounds with you just in case.

Most likely they will think you are big Ludacris fan.

pretty sure in NY guns are illegal as hell. I was wondering about their knife laws. In Georgia where I am you can carry nearly any type of knife around no problem. Most weapons actually, blackjacks, automatic knives, etc. Gotta have a permit to conceal though.

well, you can carry a pretty big regular knife concealed no permit. Just not an automatic knife.

maximum cringe

Hotels and restaurants will "lose" your reservations. Taxis will not stop for you. You will be shortchanged buying subway tokens. Girl Scouts will refuse to sell you cookies.

I'm only gonna wear it once or twice, I gotta be dressed formal for most of the time I'm out there.

>What would happen if I wore it out there?
Hilarity would likely ensue.

oh, piss off. You think the south isn't different than the yanks? Every yankee i've ever met has been a complete shithead, except for people from Connecticut for some reason. They've always been pretty cool.

You'd get stabbed by a melanoid individual as a crowd of Caucasians cheer him on.

>piss off
>yanks

you sound like a bloody brit mate

stop larping faggot.

Niggers aren't capable of impulse control and kikes agitate them. What do you think will happen?

(you) are an absolute faggot. Please die.

t. actual southerner

fucking lol you're larping with that flag if you think me calling a northerner a yankee is unreasonable. Any and all get called that where I'm from.

youre larping with that flag if you call yankees "yanks", you tryhard goof.

fucking lol. ive called them yanks forever and lived in the south for as long, you not thinking thats right shows you are some california hippie or some northerner.

I like how I never gave a shit about the south and now I'm pretty much forced to sympathize with them because of all the current monument bullshit