Hey britfags, is he right?

Hey britfags, is he right?

foxnews.com/world/2017/08/25/north-korea-says-country-safer-than-evening-walk-in-london-as-it-targets-russian-tourists.html

I'd rather walk in Syria than in London, mate. There's probably less muslims there.

I was always curious about where the western media gets these quotes from NK. They always come off as satire

Do they have a nuke shield?

ofcourse its safer. People are thrown into camps for the smallest of crimes plus you have 2 government officials following you about. Id say its 100 times safer my shithole of a (((((((free))))))) city

>Russia getting pozzed like mad
>norkies invite them in as tourists thinking it will help keep Russia as an ally
>norkies getting pozzed like mad
jews are something else, it's amazing to watch the things you can accomplish when you give up on morality

Yes. Best avoid Newham as they are becoming famous in the arts of acid.

Based insect bringing the bantz

ABSOLUTELY NOT

KOREAN STREETS DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY WATCHFUL EYES,,, HEHEHE

I mean technically a few nights in pyongyang may be much safer if you follow all the rules than a few nights in london.

Obviously it's safer. They effectively have martial law. The punishments are sever, if you are caught stealing you are sent to a camp.
I'd bet it's safer than ANY western major city

It's getting steadily worse.

That is just illuminati turf tags like the freemason compass turf tags you see in London.

Guess you might not know that...

>getting robbed/murdered for being white/going to jail for criticizing shitskins

>vs only facing legal issues if you trash talk the government you're living in

also, consider the kinds of women residing in each country

fat, inbred hambeast slags who all dress like prostitutes and think they're the next madonna, vs starving QT asian girls

i would MUCH rather visit NK than britain

Why don't you go there then?
I want to see another amerilard getting brain raped by the best korea gorvernment again.

that guy is a liberal, all liberals are naive cucks who underestimate the inhumanity of nonwhites, thats why he ended up stealing some shit and being beaten like he likely deserves

You clearly wouldn't.
Also you're one to talk when your country has the highest obesity rates in the world, and your women are mostly spics at 56 percent white,
you're not even a white country.
We're 86 percent white with only 4 percent muslims, that you only find in London. Meanwhile your major cities are overran with non-whites who are objectively more gross than our white women.

You forgot going to prison for putting bacon on a Mosque and getting murdered for showing disrespect to Islam.

Can't be doing that over here anymore.

Also enjoy being a hostage. People might make new CS:GO maps to re-live the experience.

hope the norks walk this back.
inviting russians is a good way to ruin your nice country with aids and crime

>obesity

Just like the murder rate, remove the shitskins and we are right next to any other european country

Yeah we have a lot of niggers and shit here, but thats why we're red pilled, unlike you sheltered cuck faggot

And no, i sincerely would prefer to visit NK than Britain, your "white" people arent even fucking human

>UK
>1st world country

>America
>literally Brasil

>British cops
a fucking disgrace to humanity

Brit hate thread?

NK is unironically safer than ((((((london))))))
Luckily its like a Muslim magnet, with half of our Muslim population living there

yes

North Korea any day, I saw a documentary put out by their government and everyone was laughing and singing, the stores were well stocked and the traffic was free flowing. Compare that to our "capital" where everyone is miserable and dying from terrorism or acid attacks and the choice is obvious.

North Korea now Bantz Korea

>fat, inbred hambeast slags who all dress like prostitutes and think they're the next madonna, vs starving QT asian girls

You do realise how tightly Western interactions with native North Koreans are controlled, right? You're only allowed out of the hotel with a state guard. They lead you around Pyongyang on a predetermined path, you'll be arrested for deviating from that path. Locals know not to talk to you. The regions you're allowed to visit won't contain any starving people either, they're kept well out of sight. Your chances of getting laid with a native are exactly zero.

In America and here we just shoot our criminals

how do you know?

Anyone else getting the feeling the Kim is actually an ideal ruler and his country is actually pretty happy?

What's he got, a cardboard tube?

>all these brits trying to defend their shit country

My apologies. Better luck next time

He tried to steal Best Korea Memes. Any poltard would do the same to him.

>we're redpilled
>will literally be the first western country to go majority non-white

>56%
Yeah I get that feeling. I think it;'s mostly propaganda we swallow.
It's probably a really good fascist country that is thriving but the west demoralizes it so people don't see how effective fascism is

I'm certain its hella fuckin safe, still wouldn't want to live there.

Fucking vaginakin