Christopher Cantwell was featured on the Colbert Report

businessinsider.com/white-supremacist-christopher-cantwell-charlottesville-2014-colbert-report-parking-meters-2017-8

youtu.be/-vQ5h8iWa0Q

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/white-supremacist-christopher-cantwell-charlottesville-2014-colbert-report-parking-meters-2017-8
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-23ZIG0X8
hooktube.com/PQl_yqvSj-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please archive those
>businessinsider com/white-supremacist-christopher-cantwell-charlottesville-2014-colbert-report-parking-meters-2017-8
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/white-supremacist-christopher-cantwell-charlottesville-2014-colbert-report-parking-meters-2017-8

cantwell has actual history compared to dick spencer... i wonder why

So the vice shit was faked and they hired actors to be alt right nazis

What else is new

where did you draw that conclusion from?He was a dick in 2014 and he's still a dick today

the funny thing about this guy is he is so bad & Obvious fake, but all the leftists want to hate this guy so they go along with it.

reminds me of the Andy Kaufman wrestler persona

What are you talking about?

Bumpu

If he's an actor, the driver is actor too

chris cantwell is a character like Borat

hes not an actor, he has a pretty extenstive radio and podcast as history with non accepted political views.

>m-muh f-false f-flags

OY VEY! THE GOYIM KNOW! QUICK CHAIM SHUT IT DOWN!

>Donald Trump jokes
>2014

>Joseph Dominick "Joe" Pistone, alias Donnie Brasco, (born September 17, 1939), is a former FBI agent who worked undercover for six years infiltrating the Bonanno crime family and to a lesser extent the Colombo crime family, two of the Five Families of the Mafia in New York City.[1][2] Pistone was an FBI agent for 27 years.

how long has chris cantwell been around?

I watched his "crying nazi" video, he admits he's doing it for entertainment purposes, basically that he's a larper.

ron paul 2008

wow cantwell went from flab to fab. too bad he cant fix his retarded face and accent.

I will say hes a drug addict and really stupid

>
isn't it obvious when said "nazi" are flying brand new flags that still have fold lines on them?!?!

Wow cantwell was a fat piece of shit with cuck ideas. I knew he was a libertarian, but i didn't realize how much of a fag he was.

The Alt Right/White Nationalism really is the light. He is in shape, fighting for his people and is in the moral right again.

BWAHAHAH! How come all the crimes in the past 3 months are coming from Liberal states such as California?!?!?

anyone give me the rundown on the free keen squad?

>harassing meter maids
>running ahead of meter maids and putting coins in expired meters
>appears that cantwell was the biggest cunt of the group

Well he supported Ron Paul

Cantwell is an informant.
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-23ZIG0X8

ok, i dont follow this stuff super closely...

but here is one thing that kind of freaks me out.

are MSM And leftists like Vice really so fucking dumb to think guys like this actually represent a real threat of racist ring wing?

the guy is basically autistic. hes half LARPing. these are the nazis we are supposed to be scared of?

there has got to be people who pull the strings that have actual racist beliefs that are actually in positions of power and not autistic, why doesnt VICE do features on them instead of trying to make people scared of literal man children like Cantwell? lol

t.cia shill

Cant = slant/angle
prove me wrong

Cantwell is a follower of Jewish race realist, Stefan Molyneux.

Here's full Statement video aka Crying Nazi
hooktube.com/PQl_yqvSj-A

at about 5' mark he says he's larping nazi

Cantwell reminds me of Hal Turner so much

>Christopher Cantwell was featured on the Colbert Report

CIA reporting on CIA cointelpro?

ITT: People who can't be bothered to read the article and come to assumptions to fit their conspiracy theories

>there has got to be people who pull the strings
>Thinking media doesn't have an agenda

Cantwell is the anti-particle to emotional liberal catladies.
Like, if catladies go overboard on the empathy aspect of femininity, Cantwell goes emotionally full masculinity with the inverse of empathy (male judgmentalism).

haha isn't it so weird and a coincidence that this guy is always in front of cameras for liberal publications like vice and the colbert report haha what are the chances he shows off guns and talks about killing people on a vice documentary haha wow so weird huh

Strange coincidence, especially considering Colbert made fun of their lack of youtube views. So how did these two personalities just so happen to cross paths?

They vice girl in the back.