You're all fucking mentally retarded

How does it feel to be wrong on literally everything, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Every group that makes money voted more for Trump.

All this shows is gender studies degrees make you vote Hillary.

>How does it feel to be wrong on literally everything

Why don't you tell me?

We're actually right about everything, retard. Can you people do ANYTHING other than project or repeat lies you were told by what you pathetically perceive to be authority figures? Are you even human?

>implying City People know what life is really like outside of their bubble

cool argument

you tell me

What did they mean by this?

cities are centers of dependency and the first targets in the next war

Sup Forums is always right

Prove me wrong

I recognize you OP

No amount of bitching will change the election results

wrong with their conclusions, yes, but there is an honest root to the frustration that leads to the conclusions.

also: this board has been depressing me with SJW tier identity politics and obvious inferiority complexes to black men.
(cue the denial and compensation)

>implying low iq cousin fuckers from alabama have an enlightened view on anything other than the most efficient way to beat their wives

>takes a blue pill suppository
>still comes to Sup Forums to shit post

checked

>I'm mentally retarded
Nope, my WAIS-IV measured FSIQ is 124
>I'm wrong on literally everything
Which is obviously why I made over £4k of pure winnings less stakes betting on Trump to win, lmao. I was so wrong about that mate wasn't I. Oh and I also made £250 winnings less stakes betting on Brexit. Meanwhile you live in a fucking redundant non-country which deserves to be absorbed into France and the Netherlands.

WTF I thought Trump was an everyman supported by the working class?

Feels pretty good bro

its true. i'm still smarter than you tho prove me wrong protip: cannot do it don't even try

Atrocities in the Congo Free State
In the period from 1885 to 1908, a number of well-documented atrocities were perpetrated in the Congo Free State (today the Democratic Republic of the Congo) which, at the time, was a colony under the personal rule of King Leopold II of Belgium

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State

The heavy levels of delusion make it unnoticeable.

you realize city people move to rural areas and the suburbs when they get older right?

>Rich like the right wing that does their bidding
Really makes your society engage in civil war within a decade...

goddamn it feels good to be Sup Forums.
Also, fuck niggers and belgian faggots. sage, next thread

>Belgium
>Literally a shortcut to France
>pic related

This board is straight up accelerationism.

No pussy ass "common sense" bullshit, this is the true face of the modern world, fuck, half the fuckers here genuinely want a complete collapse.

I still remember the NATO bombardment, i still remember the rumbling of airplanes... you know, you never see them. Yet they shake the earth. It still remains one of my fondest memories.

>being this mad

Sad!

I dunno whast i do

Where are those mountains?

>being not a real country
>pic related

Huang Shan

>How does it feel to be wrong on literally everything, Sup Forums?

When that happens let us know and we'll tell you.

Trump is a step in our direction retard. You never saw commies lamenting Obama/Clinton.

Now i get all those fags that used to say don't conserve it, accelerate, push it to the brink.

[Citation Needed]

they put on a fuckin kabuki show of being upset at trump winning but let's be honest here, i bet a lot of antifa and blm types are privately gleeful at the opportunity trump has given them to play the victim, hit the streets and chimp out in "protest". they're loving every minute of it just as much as we're loving how them escalating the situation to ridiculous extremes is radicalising more people to our side and giving us impetus.
everyone's fucking winning with trump, it's fucking great.

vev when you idiots put them together and still don't see the funny it makes me giggle

most of you will be dead in a month anyway don't know why you are bothering with this shit

>If you WANT to make a kid autistic, punish them excessively. They'll eventually learn that human communication is futile and develop autism.
>(elaborating)
>Autism, schizoid, and narcisissm are AFAIK the three main ways a personality can develop in response to abuse. I'm just a stranger on the internet, so I could be wildly wrong.

>OP''s pic
Sup Forums is always right

>Implying a fucking waffle has any perspective of life

City life is full of shit. Autonomous, monotonous, and expensive.

Suburban life is not much different, and rural life is the closest to true life you can get.

Sup Forums is litterally right on many things stupid cunt.
Feels good.
Reported, sged.

Va te faire mettre tarlouze de belge.

shill thread sage

Feels kind of like pic related. Fuck off you stupid faggot nigger

>Implying "city" people of today are intelligent and "so fucking woke".

>tfw retards mad