German election thread - SPD approaching 19%

What are you all thinking? Will Schulz retire in September or will he go back to the EU where he belongs?

the funny thing is that die linke is the only party that is a big difference to the others.

New foreign minister.
Gabriel will be eco minister.

Germanbros, what's the absolute best case scenario?

AFD 20%.
+
Great coalition (CDU/CSU and SPD) do not have enough % for goverment.

Could AfD get into the government if no CDU+SPD majority?

Best case scenario is AfD 100% though.
That's as realistic as your proposal btw.
If they get 15% it'd be surprise.

What party do think will sink low enough to save them (SPD and Union) in your scenario? FDP or GrĂ¼ne?

How is the afd and what's their chance of wining

No. noone will collate with them. It will lead to a 3 party gov.

Nah. In one of our states they got 24%.
But your right it would be a surprise.
Best case was asked so i told him 20% is top.

Green and FDP will both sink to that level.
If it happen they wil fight who is allowed to be the savior.

>Union 39%

we are so utterly fucked

>If they get 15% it'd be surprise.
If they get 10%, it would be a massive success.

>Great coalition (CDU/CSU and SPD) do not have enough % for goverment.
There are only three options:

CDU/CSU plus SPD = currently polling at 60-65%.

CDU/CSU plus FDP = currently polling at 45-50%

SPD plus Linke plus Gruene = currently polling at 38%-43%

That is it. There are no other options. CDU/CSU plus AfD will be a theoretical option, but it is not going to happen.

I think Lindner might be to clever to fall into such a trap and the greens would literally suck every cock in the Reichstag for a ministry.

Surrender is not an option.

>How is the afd and what's their chance of wining
Chance of winning what?

They will get into parliament, for sure. But that is it. They might get 10%, but again, that is it.

Chance of them being in power with a coalition party? 0%. It is as likely as the Republicans having the KKK as an alliance.

Whatever happens, this will be the first time ever with AfD in the parliament. That's still some progress

Germany will continue being cucked while Sweden is on the path to nationalism.

Those are the three likely options.
the question was what the best possible option.

Plus remeber those pools you think of contain that 49% of all voters who have not yet decided who to vote for...

Nah Lindner is a bitch of power. He will suck like the green for a ministry.

>Sweden
>nationalism
In Poland SD would be considered centrist

I think you're fucked either way, senpai.

Absolute best case would be AfD at over 50% having absolute majority and thus being able to form a government alone. But this is not going to happen.

The party bloc won't form a coalition with AfD to keep them out of gov. since they categorically denied allying with durr ebill natzeeehs

We need another successful right-wing or better a centrist party that agrees form a coalition with AfD. There's no other way to beat this political system that's stacked against us

>Plus remeber those pools you think of contain that 49% of all voters who have not yet decided who to vote for...

When were these people ever relevant? They will fall in line with the people who already made up their mind.

Did that happen in the us general election?
Or brexit leave vote ?

Your talking bullshit eurofag.

They're economically left like any party in Sweden but want to put a hard stop on immigration from outside of Europe. I think it's fair to call them a nationalist party.

at this point it should be called a common sense, even our post-communist party said that this madness went too far in Europe

>Did that happen in the us general election?
>Or brexit leave vote ?
Yes and yes.

I actually followed the US election pretty closely and made several threads on Sup Forums explaining that from the rather thin polls and their raw data in the North of the US, it looks like the race is very close.

And it was very close.

I know that Lindner has whorish tendencies, but I'm sure he knows that the last time FDP got to power hungry they failed to get 5%.
In the oppostion he can attack the great coallition, make fun of greens and the left and call the AfD nazis, thus presenting himself as the last reasonable man in Berlin. However 4 years later he will start to lurp on penis to become vice chancellor.

SPD + Linke + Grune are going to be the next coalition and they will outlaw being white

Well communism does not equal to open borders for all to come a dine. It just so happens that people who believe every person in the world have the same right to the same things are communist.

>Schulz retire
>just another jewish trick to remove based politician

oh shit

I truly hope so. Before it gets better it must get MUCH, MUCH worse. There is no other way, Germans must learn the hard way what it means to defend the nation, to defend the borders.