Is Macron the next Hitler?

> President Emmanuel Macron on Friday said Poland was isolating itself in Europe
> "Poland is not defining Europe's future today and nor will it define the Europe of tomorrow"
> Polish citizens "deserve better" than their government's refusal to seek compromise on European rules
> "Europe is a region... which Poland is today in conflict with"

pic related. Poland is purging supreme court, because they are nepotistic jews who were never purged after the fall of (((communism)))

Polish government is planning to introduce a bill making (((foreign ownership))) of media limited to a 15% stake

As we all know last world war was caused by Polish hubris and overconfidence. Does history rhyme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDDwuekdlzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It amazes me how this manlet thinks he's so important. France don't even have george own currency let alone a border of any sort. They are a conquered country. 10 drunk British tourists could take over that entire cesspit of a 'country'.

Macron is a nobody.

I can get shills when it comes to bigger interests, but macron, seriously...

By the way britbro, please cool down, you're pretty much a niggerland as well nowadays.

>As we all know last world war was caused by Polish hubris and overconfidence. Does history rhyme?

I hope that this will happen, but this time we have this fucking advantage that Westerns will have a war whites vs nonwhites and for fuck sake Germans and Russians won't gangbang us again

macron is a rothschild banker

>that webm

fucking kek

>Macron comes in power
>immediately shit on other countries that aren't his
>"Why can't they accept nigger dicks like I do? They must suffer for their choice of "isolation"!

here it is with sound: youtube.com/watch?v=QDDwuekdlzY

(turn the subs on)

Poles are subhumans
flooding our countries and taking jobs from us
low iq mostly

literally the Mexicans of Europe

I don't think his mommy is going to let him play hitler

>implying we give a single fuck about what baguettepresident says

kys

he can go fuck his granny

were mostly sending our scum away, anyone half decent stays here

digits confirm

No need to invade poland with mudslime savages, they are already stupid as fuck

>
but why did you genocide Germans?
Germany crated Poland for you, and yet you aggressively snatched lands that contained ethnic Germans because they lost the war
you are greedy subhumans
I wish nothing but suffering and death upon every Pole
Germans are the kindest people on earth, and you, like the mongrel scum you are took advantage

Hahaha leaf butthurt about Poland purging all the nigger loving Jews hahaha keep crying you trans loving degenerate scum

/leftypol/ pls

the only reason Poland is a nice place now is because the kind Germans removed the Jews from there

>Germans are the kindest people on earth,
>germans
>people

Why is Poland so based and Germany so cucked, Sup Forums?

>implying Hiter was bad
neck yourself faggot

The guy's approval rating went from 60% to 38% in less then a few months

The populace doesn't like him yet he's shilled in every single major news publication.I read a ridiculous claim that France had more soft power then the United States because of Macron even though he's barely done anything yet. He decided that pandering to Merkel was better then focusing on France.

Le Pen will win 2020

Because Slavs have no white guilt

jesus christ does he listen to himself?

Do lefties actually support this guy?

>Polish citizens deserve better than having a government who defends Polish people in Poland.
ok.
I honestly feel bad for the Polocks, their country will not stand once the other countries unite against them to force them to open their borders. They might rebel, but there are too many jews out for their destruction. I wish them the best in the time they have left.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

>Start a world war
>fail
>cry about it forever

>Le Pen will win 2020
no

France will just elect another cuckolded EU puppet.

and why would he be the next Hitler now?
I don't see the point you are trying to make

Based Norwegian

Things that would never happen.

Im going, going, back. back. to the Caliphate

experience with communism immunized us against bullshit

also poles have always had a strong sense of national identity, the 14 words are basically ingrained in our culture, we wouldn't have survived without it

Hey, over the water nigger, nice trips m8

>14 words
the saddest thing is poles aren't even remotely white

>Polish government is planning to introduce a bill making (((foreign ownership))) of media limited to a 15% stake

This man helps.

he hasn't even 5% support

>Polish government is planning to introduce a bill making (((foreign ownership))) of media limited to a 15% stake

I love how triggered Western journofags are getting over this and Poland's judiciary reforms, and their whiny screeds that essentially-unaccountable judges and MSM are "ackchooally" vital to a functioning democracy

He is just aggressively towing the EU line.

kek his jewish bosses must be angry he's making zero progress so far

europe will be white in my lifetime

Let's make a rule, you can't be the next Hitler if you aren't german, cause it doesn't has conceptual logic otherwise.

polish by heritage. can get passport
family moved here after the war. parents born in canada.
dont speak the language but willing to learn.
canadas going to shit. its a race to the bottom between us and sweden.
poles welcome another slavic brother?

Macro btfo

how will he ever recover holy shit absolutely fucking OBLITERATED

christ he probably hasn't had an ass pounding that hard since his grandma tried out her new toy on him

Rekt

she absolutely vaped that gap-toothed manlet.

>Le Pen will win 2020
highly improbable desu

fucking this

why can't the faggot mind his own business?

touché

i love poland