In this thread I will narrate the life of Dylann Roof from his birth until his being sentenced to death at the age of...

In this thread I will narrate the life of Dylann Roof from his birth until his being sentenced to death at the age of 22. I intend to cover:

>his childhood and family
>his relationship with others
>his personality and disposition
>his life after dropping out of highschool
>his relationship with women
>his experience in prison

Please bump to keep this thread alive if it interests you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86086584/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134340484/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104495239/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118541028/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87875112/
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9031886
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/30930679
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/24985710/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122023099/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122167113/
4archive.org/board/r9k/thread/31293613
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128627797/
pumpkinperson.com/2017/05/06/dylann-roofs-iq/
scribd.com/document/345009754/Dylann-Roof-Summary-of-the-competency-hearing?irgwc=1&content=10079&campaign=Skimbit, Ltd.&ad_group=725X175Xb9e80e023faec527f0e0c9aae67f3283&keyword=ft750noi&source=impactradius&medium=affiliate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On Dylann's birth

>There was no birth announcement when he arrived. In fact, on his birth certificate, there is no father even listed. Amy named her boy Dylann Storm Roof because she liked how the name sounded from a character on the soap opera General Hospital."

On a court psychiatrist's opinion of environmental effects on young Dylann

>"A number of factors influences Dylann's development [...]; lack of supervision; a chaotic home environment, including exposure to domestic disputes and possible violence; instability in his mother's relationships, residents and school placements; and lack of structure. All of these can exacerbate symptoms of autism and other psychiatric disorders and may have contributed to Dylann's symptoms."

On Dylann's life with his mother as a young boy

>"In his “manifesto,” Dylann says that it is absurd to suggest that being the child of a divorce means that he had a hard life, since many people are the products of divorce. But Dylann wasn't really the product of divorce. His parents weren't together when he was born; Dylann was either an accident or a love child. And the reunion did not last. For Amy, there were five addresses in just as many years—more addresses than almost seem possible. Maybe those many moves explain why no one remembers much about Dylann Roof as a boy. In the classroom and around town: He was an unmemorable ghost"

On Dylann's routines as a young boy

>"around age 3 Dylann had a number of routines that he completed three times. When he woke up in the morning, he went directly to his mother and kissed her precisely three times. He told her he loved her three times, and she said it back. Dylan insisted it had to be three times and not just once."

On Dylann's transient childhood

>"Dylann moved frequently and these moves were sometimes abrupt because of conflicts between Dylann's mother and her boyfriends. Sometimes Dylann was required to change schools. [...] school changes were often related to moves the family made when Dylann's mother changed boyfriends."

On Dylann's mother's memory of her young son

>"Although she could not be specific about a precise age, she said [...] that he did not have friends and did not want to be around others. [...] she said even before preschool he was clearly withdrawn from social interaction. [...] Dylann's mother also noted in her grand jury testimony, that he was playing alone when she would stop by to observe him in school."

On Dylann's lack of friends as a child

>"At age five [...] he was not approaching other children to join their play at the park, and [his mother] recalled asking him, "don't you want friends?" [...] Dylann's mother said that he was always alone"

Be sure to also cover:
-his leading a prison escape aided by AB
-2nd reign of terror as he and AB escapees take a bus and a load of shotguns and raise hell through SC
-teams up with notorious terrorist Sam Hyde as they bring trucks of peace and racial harmony to Antifa
-his eventual death by drone when his popularity begins to outshine Trumps

It's been awhile, take this bump

Love seeing these bios, britanon. Thanks for your contributions to our shitty board.

On Dylann's solitary childhood

>"A long-time friend of Dylann's mother, Ms. Renee Neese, said that Dylan did not have friends when he was little. [...] Ms. Neese suggested that Dylann had too much time alone. [...] Dylann mostly engaged in solitary, passive activities, such as watching TV."

>"Dylann's mother's boyfriend [Jeff Wyatt] who help raised [sic] him as an infant [...] explained that he thought Dylann had cognitive problem because if you tried to get him to focus, he would look the other way and attend to something else. [...] [David] Sprayberry told the social historian Dylann did not want to be around other kids. “He was different, out of place.”" [...] Danny Beard, told the social historian that “Dylann was different” from other teens and “had no friends.”

On Dylann's step-mother's memories of young Dylan

>"Mann said Roof also had some obsessive tendencies like germaphobia, and maintained a bowl cut that she first gave him when he was 3."

On Dylann's primary caregiver as a young boy

>"Dylann's sister, Amber, described [...] a lack of social structure and rules in the home. She said they were not disciplined in a consistent manner. [...] She estimated that she started babysitting him when she was 12-years old, at which point it was her responsibility to care for Dylann every day after school. [...] She recalled that her mother cooked dinner when they were children, and they would each eat their meals in their own rooms."

I'll give you a bump should also have previous threads linked incase I miss one. Now I have to go have BBQ with my family but I come back and read

On Dylann's relationship with his grandfather

>"Out of everyone, it was his grandfather who was closest to Dylann, [Dylann's pastor] Metze said. “He just would not give up on Dylann. Dylann just doesn't talk, so I think his grandfather did what grandfathers do: spend time with him, hope and pray I can nourish and strengthen this kid, bring something out in him"

On Dylann's personality in elementary school

>"“when Dylann came,” [principal] Wachter observed, “I remember him because he was quiet. I always remember thinking, ‘This is a nice, handsome-looking boy.’ [...] Handsome, cute, but quiet, and he never was in my office for trouble. He was very quiet, and he wasn't part of the in crowd, which was more…the kids of college-educated families. He wasn't part of that. He was with the working-class kids."

On how Dylann spent his free time as a child

>"Many afternoons, he would sit silently on the curb in front of his roomy yard and, when he tired of it, move to a different curb. He helped neighbors with their yard work, but they still found him strange."

On one middle school classmates's memory of Dylann

>"“When he opened up, you could tell something was wrong at home. He wasn’t at peace,” said Taliaferro Robinson-Heyward, who attended middle school with Mr. Roof. “It wasn’t like he was a mean person, but you could tell he had a darkness to his life.”

he isn't being sentenced to death. This was a hoax/false flag.

On Dylann's black childhood friend Caleb

>"They had similar interests—skateboarding, wrestling, video games. So after school, they regularly hung out together, even though Caleb found Dylann to be slow-witted.

________

On Dylann's sister's memory of Caleb

>"Dylann's sister said that the same boy [Caleb] was "the only friend Dylann ever had""

On the changes in Caleb and Dylann's friendship

>"As they grew older and their interests diverged, Dylann wasn't the sort of kid you took along with you, because “he just wasn't with it.”

On Dylann's 8th grade teacher's memory of her former pupil

>"Ms. Biddulph said she did not see much interaction because the other kids in her class seemed indifferent about Dylann or thought he was weird and mostly just ignored him.

I feel bad for the guy, he might've been a bit of an autist with ocd and an anti-social as easy as it is it be these days but it didn't help that his mom was a coal burning whore who probably never spoke to him heart to heart. Of course he didn't have any friends when he didn't have enough time to form bonds with any other kids and changing schools 3-4 times was probably super awkward.

On a church youth group's minister memory of Dylann

>"a minister who knew Dylann from a church youth group [...] in 2007, when he would have been approximately 14-years old. Revered Metze described Dylann as socially immature and naive; he also described Dylann as robotic. [...] he described Dylann as "not normal," withdrawn and reclusive and possibly struggling with his sexuality."

On pastor Metze's additional memories of Dylann

>"When the murders occurred, Metze was approached by lawyers to ask kids who knew Dylann what they remembered about him, but none of them remembered much. [...] “What I've seen is: He's a really smart kid that's always been very interior, where stuff goes on that you're not aware of." Metze said Dylann was smart but just couldn't do school. "And there wasn't a whole lot of interaction with the other kids,” he told me.

On Dylann's presence around others

>"It is as if he floated through people's lives leaving nothing for them to recall. One teacher who spent time with him in her classroom every day says that she typically has a good memory, but she apologizes because she really can't remember anything about him. "

On Dylann's phases of obsession

>" Specific interests during later childhood and adolescence included Star Wars, Maple Story (a computer-based videogame), Bionicles, dogs [Dalmations specifically], history/historical sites, being “cultured,” and dinosaurs, and his sister reported that he would be “consumed” by these interests at different points"

Bumping

On Dylann's step-mother's memory of Dylann

>"Mr. Roof’s former stepmother, Paige Mann, said she raised him while his father traveled up to four days a week. She described her stepson as “a loner and quiet and very smart — too smart. [...] He was locked in his room looking up bad stuff on the computer,” she said. “Something on the computer drew him in — this is Internet evil.”"

On Dylann's obsession with cleanliness

>"he compulsively used hand sanitizer. Dylann Roof emptied bottles and bottles of the stuff into his hands, so much so that it became something of a running joke in class that Dylann could not do anything, not even go to lunch, until he had disinfected and scrubbed his hands clean."

On one female classmate's memory of Dylann in junior high

>"Vanessa Clifford told the social historian that [...] he demonstrated a tendency to either be quiet and off to himself or, if there was a topic he was particularly interested in, speaking a lot about it. [...] For instance, he became very involved in a conversation the group had about stars one night. She that the group was lying in a driveway looking up at the stars and Dylann began to speak about the stars. [...] Vanessa [...] said that Dylann "did not have interested in people" and she called him a "sarcastic loner.""

On a 9th grade classmate's memory of Dylann

>"Ms. Laura Plexico, who met Dylann in 9th grade and reconnected with him shortly before the shooting, described that he has "no friends," "has not dated anyone."

Dylan roof is just a meme. A crisis actor, or brainwashed MK Ultra clone, used for a purpose by the feds like the rest of the hoax participants.

>His Manifasto

Obviously written by some yid at the SPLC, obviously laughing through his payus while trolling it out.

>give child name halfway between dylan (normal male spelling) and dylanne (girl name)
>be surprised when turn out weird

Your Hitler one was awesome.
Could you do Goebbels?

Someone has a perverted fetish!

hey since when is serial killer guy a limey
please continue

Shit there's more black kids in that picture than I had in my entire schools up until jewniversity. Are there a lot of black people in South Carolina I don't know much about racial demographics in those states but the guy is clearly an observer. He must've had some bad experiences throughout school and stuff. He seems educated though about U.S and African history / Apartheid at least.

On Dylann's parents' financial trouble during his teens

>"court records suggest that his divorced parents struggled with finances when he was a teenager, with his mother being evicted from her home in 2009 and his father’s once-successful business renovating historic homes falling into debt and closing a few years later."

On Dylann refusing vaccinations in his teens

>"Dylann refused vaccinations as a teenager and, according to his pediatrician’s report to the social historian, his mother went along with this decision."

On Dylann failing physical education class in highschool

>"Dylann’s sister also said that he was particular about his hair and would cut his own in order to get it just right. Dylann’s sister also shared that in high school, he was insistent on wearing skinny jeans to the point that he failed physical education when he stopped going to class because the jeans were too difficult to take on and off"

On Dylann's self-consciousness in school

>"In his teen years, Dylann was painfully self-conscious. He thought people were looking at him and he did not want to go anywhere. His mother’s ex-boyfriend, David Sprayberry, described a phase in which Dylann wore the same hooded sweatshirt every day to hide his face. Dylann’s mother said he insisted that she not stop alongside other cars in traffic Roof 42 because people would look at him. The ex-boyfriend described this tendency with the hood as “almost like a cocoon that Dylann liked to be in” and elaborated that “Dylann did not like other people to see him.”

Holy shit it's you. Glad you're back.
See pic related

Dylan Roof was right
No one denies this

>Dylan Roof was right
>No one denies this
If you're killing random blacks, why would you want to get arrested? He could easily have become a serial killer killing completely random blacks. He could have done that and never be caught.

On Dylann's job after leaving school

>"For two months in 2014 and 2015, Roof worked for Clark's Termite & Pest Control in Irmo. There, his boss and his co-workers noticed that Roof was “often spaced or zoned out while working,” that he would “go sit somewhere else by himself, even though the rest of the crew was sitting together,” and that he would fall “asleep virtually anytime he was stationary.”

On Dylann's behaviour around co-workers

>"Coworkers said that, based on their conversations with him, he did not seem to have much social life [...] If the crew sat down for lunch before Dylann sat down, Dylann would go sit somewhere else by himself, usually on the other side of the restaurant. [...] One of the coworkers said it was difficult to get a reaction out of Dylann when someone else was joking. [...] He never saw Dylann smile or laugh while joking. [...] His coworkers[...] told the historian that Dylann always ordered the same thing for lunch: a 10 piece chicken nuggets, half regular, half spicy. "

On Dylann's co-worker enquiring about his life

>"Another [co-worker] said he once asked Roof about hobbies and Dylann said he “did not do anything; he just went home and sat in his room.” When the co-worker asked Roof if he played video games, Roof said, “No, I literally look at the walls.”

GOOD thread

Said he was trying to start a race war if he's randomly killing blacks people are just going to assume it blacks doing their normal thing and will go unnoticed I assume. Therefore it has to be something significant and be public news(it also has to be shown that it was done by a white person?)

On Dylann's isolation and anxiety

>"Over time without development of appropriate social skills, his stress in social situations amplified with anxiety so severe he rarely left the house. [...] he turned to drugs and alcohol to self-medicate his social anxiety. Over time while isolated, he became frankly depressed. Alone with the Internet and his psychiatric disorders, Dylann's thinking became increasingly disconnected from reality."

On Dylann's late teens while living with his mother

>"For the past five years he was mostly in his room, she told me. We'd ask him if he wanted to go to dinner with us, or go into town, and he'd stay he preferred to stay at home with the cats. He really loves those cats. [...] When she moved to her current residence [...] Dylann retreated to his upstairs bedroom and essentially dropped out of society. He let go of the friendships he had, withdrew from most face-to-face contact, and spent all his time online. [...] The picture painted by Ms. Roof was that of a lonely, isolated boy who grew up without many friends, and then turned inward and onto the Internet."

On Dylan attempting to find friends online

>"In February 2015, four months before the murders, an ad with a picture of a young man appeared on Craigslist. Roof was anonymously looking for a companion to join him on a tour of historic Charleston, and he was seeking anyone except “Jews, queers, or niggers.”

On a retired psychologist responding to Dylann's Craigslist ad

>"[Dr Thomas] Hiers offered to pay Roof to watch TED talks, because he felt Roof needed an expanded worldview or, as he later explained to Roof's lawyers, “a different way of looking at the world.” Roof replied to thank Hiers and told him that he seemed like a nice man, but he refused the help because “I am in bed, so depressed I cannot get out of bed. My life is wasted. I have no friends even though I am cool. I am going back to sleep.”

My question is when his is scheduled execution date?

>Roof said, “No, I literally look at the walls.”

Think he was prescribed medication? Says he took drugs (anti-depressants?)but I'm thinking the guy just smoke some pot but then again usually you need social connections to buy pot but I assume you can get over that kind of thing if you're just going to see some dealer you don't give 2 shits about.

He sounds like Sup Forums incarnate, probably browsed this place.

On Dylann's further efforts to make friends online

>"Roof told them that he did not own a cell phone and that the few “friends” he did have were kids he'd reconnected with in the months before the shooting, when he went to a local library and used the computer there to create a Facebook account. He added 88 “friends,” and the majority of them were black kids who went to high school with him. Eighty-eight because H is the eighth letter of the alphabet and two *H'*s is Nazi shorthand for “Heil Hitler.”

On Dylann being reported to police by female mall staff

>"Roof was arrested a second time for trespassing at the mall, court records show. Chris Spears, manager of the Shoe Department store, said in an interview that Roof approached his assistant while she was working. "He was asking her all kinds of personal questions, wanting to know work schedules. She was busy working and she felt uncomfortable, so she called security and they came and got him," Spears said. He said Roof was "wanting to basically see how we ran things" and acted "like he was on drugs ... really creepy.""

On Dylann moving into an old acquaintance's family trailer in Hideaway Park

>"Even in the trailer, Roof kept to himself. [Joseph] Meek's mother noticed that at times Roof would get agitated and retreat to his car, where he would blast classical music and opera to quiet his nerves. But what had made him so upset remained unknown."

"Several of Mr. Roof’s friends said he often complained that his father put him to work landscaping. Even in his youth, Mr. Roof began to exhibit a greater interest in smoking grass than cutting it. At 13, his mother caught him spending $50 he had earned landscaping on marijuana, Ms. Konzny said."

Just checked this up on some article. So he smoked pot, hardly taking drugs. The type of thing typical Americans scruff their faces at and denounce while they pound down their xanax and prozac daily.

On Dylann alternating between various places to sleep

>"Roof alternated sleeping between the Meek trailer in Red Bank, his father’s house near downtown Columbia and his mother’s home in Hopkins. While in Red Bank, he would sometimes sleep on the floor and sometimes in his car."

On one visitor to the trailer's memory of Dylann

>"When I asked what was most memorable about Roof, the answer came quickly: “He was quiet, uncomfortably quiet, strangely quiet. I mean really strange.”

On Dylann's conversations in his friend's trailer

>"But in this wasteland, with this group of listless friends, Roof could talk about shooting up a college, brandish his gun, use racist slurs, all without being considered outlandish."

On Dylann's use of drugs

>"Fry said Roof was “always trying to get different drugs,” that he used cocaine daily and that he often got drunk on cheap vodka. Fry also recalled Roof using Suboxone, a drug used to treat opioid addiction, although she said Roof never admitted to being addicted to heroin. "

Dylann seems very relatable. Maybe one day I'll kill some niggers too.

I love these threads. If it's the same dude who writes all these you should put them together and make a book.

>I have no friends even though I am cool. I am going back to sleep.

"He frequently posted on message boards with a nazi flag under the pseudonym anonymous"

On Jacob Meek's opinion of Dylann

>"Jacob Meek [...] said that he believed he and his brothers were Dylann's only friends. He described Dylann as "awkward" and "soft as a cookie", in part, because Dylann liked to watch chick flicks like Titanic and Stand By Me. Jacob's brother, Joey Meek, referred to Dylann as "quiet, introverted and odd" in his interviews." [...] Jacob Meek said he met Dylann when Dylann was an adolescent and remembered him as a "weird kid who did not like to talk". When Mr. Meek met him again when Dylann was 21, he found him "even quieter than before."

On Dylann's favorite movies

>"Pride and Prejudice - Pretty Poison - Himizu - Norwegian Wood - Romper Stomper - The Notebook - Ladykillers - Zatoichi films - [Under Fortress?] - Titanic - One Who Treads On The Tiger's Tail - Rebel Without A Cause - 12 Years A Slave - Cold Fish - Kuroneko - Lolita - Claires Knee - If... - Spirited Away - Millenium Actress - Totoro - Far From The Madding Crowd - A Royal Affair - Pusher ("very degenerate but very good, a favorite") - The Last Samurai - Cinderella - Great Gatsby (original) - Moss - [...] Stand By Me [...] He said that [...] he might cry if watching a film alone."

On the videogames Dylann played

>"Dylann and several family members reported that he played Maple Story, a game for children that is not violent."

On Dylann's opinion of Manga

>"When asked about whether he likes manga, a popular form of Japanese comic art, he insisted that he does not like it because "it's lame" and "nerdy people" like it. He said, "you should not read it as an adult"."

On the websites Dylann frequented

>"The ideas in his journals seem to follow what's available on Council of Conservative Citizens, The Daily Stormer [username: LilAryan], Stormfront and other similar websites."

Nice to see you active on Sup Forums Justin.

On Dylann's lifestyle while living in his old friend's trailer

>"Roof dropped his friends off at the lake and said he planned to watch “Jurassic World” alone at a movie theater, Fry said. He told them he would be back at the trailer later that night if he did not stay with his mother or father. Fry said it was not unusual for Roof to watch movies alone or for him to skip swimming with them at the lake. “He didn’t like to take his shirt off,” Fry said."

On Joseph Meeks's girlfriend's memories of him

>"Roof often watched movies and videos and never wanted to go swimming with his friends. She said Roof especially enjoyed watching “Titanic,” that he frequently wore a sun hat and small scarves around his neck and that he was rarely seen in short-sleeved shirts, even on hot summer days. [...] Dylann “was weird,” Fry said. “I can’t explain it. I never met anyone like him. I wish he had never even come over here.”"

>"He carried a $7 pack of American Spirit cigarettes and wore a long-sleeve gray shirt with a Border Patrol logo on one side and a sleeve stained with battery acid. He wore that shirt all the time, Jacob said."

>Pretty Poison
>Zatoichi films
>Kuroneko
>Millenium Actress
Nice

On Dylann's romantic life

>"no one, not a single person anywhere, remembers Dylann Roof ever dating anyone. Occasionally he went to strip clubs; in an interview with the Charlotte Observer, Meek's girlfriend recalled that Dylann had a preference for black strippers. [...] When I asked Jacob if Dylann Roof was a virgin, I saw the text bubbles that meant he was typing a response. Finally, his answer appeared: Yes."

On Dylann being asked about his romantic life

>"In evaluation, Dylann appeared embarrassed (flushed, looked down but without change in affect) when asked about dating and sexual relationships. [...] When pressed to talk about his dating history, he admitted that he now wishes he could have had a dating relationship, while before incarceration he never thought he would."

On Dylann's statement to a court psychiatrist about his romantic life

>"Mr. Roof denies having any romantic or sexual relationships."

On Dylann's mother asking him about his sex life

>"His mother said to the social historian that she does not think that Dylann has ever had sex with anyone. She does not know if he has kissed a girl. She said he was highly embarrassed about the topic and if she even tried to ask him about sex, he would say that a mother should not even say the word “sex” in front of her son"

On Dylann's former step-mother's thoughts about his sexuality

>" His former stepmother, Paige Mann, described him as “always different” but said she assumed he seemed odd “because he was gay.”"

On Dylann writing about his romantic life in his prison journal

>"One of my only regrets is that I was never able to fall in love."

That's stupid Justin Trudeau is obviously busy doing very important things in our Government and attempting to reverse all the terrible things the conservative party had wreaked on this country for the last decade. It's also obvious that I prefer 9gag or reddit instead of Sup Forums.

>10 piece chicken nuggets

fuck eh the memes hold true

Of course; and you are here because 9gag and reddit servers are overloaded in Canada, no doubt.

The grand jury testimony of Neese or any of her boyfriends cannot be seen as wholly reliable.
They would all have strong motive to ascribe congenital psychological problems to the boy's behaviour.

So he's just like an average guy from Sup Forums

>>"One of my only regrets is that I was never able to fall in love."

:(

On the turning point in Dylann's views towards blacks

>"Mr. Roof has expressed that he Googled “black on white” crime and began researching information he found as a result. He states that his life has never been the same since Googling “black on white” crime. "

On Dylann's musical taste

>"When he was upset, the friends told reporters earlier, Roof would go to his car and listen to opera. But Roof’s musical interests spanned from classical music to rap, Fry said last week. Roof was enthralled with the song “Ice Cream Truck,” in which artist Montana of 300 raps about participating in a neighborhood drive-by shooting. [...] Roof often danced and sang along, Fry said, and he mimicked the rapper’s hand motions from the song’s music video"

On Dylann's tour of historical sights

>"He drove to the 400-year-old Angel Oak on Johns Island, the Museum & Library of Confederate History in Greenville, a graveyard of Confederate soldiers in his hometown, and plantations like Boone Hall in Mount Pleasant. And he spent one evening at the beach on Sullivan's Island, a place that at one point was the largest disembarkation point in the United States for ships carrying enslaved Africans."

>refusing vaccinations when you already have autism

this fucking kid

On Dylann's farewell note to his father

>"Dear dad, I love you and I'm sorry. You were a good dad. I love you."

On Dylann's goodbye to his stepmother

>"A hug from accused mass murderer Dylann Roof one month before the rampage in a black Charleston church signaled his stepmom that something was wrong with the shy loner. [...] The unexpected embrace “made me feel like he was telling me goodbye,” stepmother Paige Mann said Saturday. “He just gave me a really big hug goodbye, and he’s not a touchy type of person.”

On psychiatrist Rachel Loftin's analysis of Dylann's motive

>"Dylann’s unusual thinking, coupled with an autistic intensity of focus on these interests, and the absence of meaningful connection to anything other than what he read on the Internet, gave rise to an irrational belief that he had to commit these crimes. [...] Dylann pursued his preoccupation with racism with an autistic intensity. It pervaded all aspects of his life."

>I am in bed, so depressed I cannot get out of bed. My life is wasted. I have no friends even though I am cool. I am going back to sleep.

Damn. I was in Dylan's same place when I was a teen. I felt it was almost impossible to leave my house. Rarely id go to the door and just stop and not be able to leave. Thankfully I got past it.

On the court psychiatrist's analysis of Dylann

>"Roof was found to have a high IQ, but one that was “compromised by a significant discrepancy between his ability to comprehend and to process information and a poor working memory.” The same obsessive-compulsive behavior that led him to take 88 bullets to the church and fastidiously keep only 88 friends because of the symbolism to Hitler possibly drove him to become obsessed with racial violence. Dr. James C. Bellenger, the court-appointed psychiatrist, found that Dylann’s ostensible lack of a social network and the rapidity with which he was radicalized, coupled with his inability to forge any known connections even in the white-supremacist chatrooms he frequented, give credence to the diagnosis of a “schizoid personality disorder, a mixed-substance-abuse disorder, depression by history and a possible autistic spectrum disorder.”"

On further psychiatric evaluation

>"His personality traits in the testing were that he was wary and sensitive, very uncomfortable in social situations with little interest in interacting with others. It was suggested that the Defendant was mostly passive and submissive in dealing with others. "

On Dylann's neuropsychological assessment

>"Dr. Moberg [...] indicated he has an abnormal facial width, abnormal facial depth, abnormal facial height, abnormal nasal width, and abnormal facial prominence."

>autistic intensity

On Dylann refusing to claim he had autism in defence

>"The idea that Mr. Roof would reject his attorneys' advice about [a mental health defence] with the suggestion that "autism is for losers and nerds" was shocking given the context."

On Dylann writing in prison about alleged statements he had made

>"Never in my life have I stated that blacks are "taking over the country." This is ignorant and I never said it. How are blacks "taking over the country" when their population percentile is stagnant? If any race is taking over the country, it would be Hispanics."

On Dylann's opinion of Putin, Assad and Trump

>"He pointed out that Putin was not “doing anything wrong” and that 86% or higher of the citizens of Crimea wanted to be annexed by Russia. He also likes Assad in Syria, explaining that he was “just a bigoted racist.” He shared his worry that Hillary Clinton would take us to war with Russia, but wants Trump to lose, because his supporters “might get mad and do something.”"

Don't post shit like that you might get in a list or worse.

>stand by me
>chick flick

On Dylann's mother's reaction to his act

>"During her in-person interview, Dylann's mother was often tearful and expressed concern about what would happen to Dylann on death row and in prison. She started that Dylann requested that she not discuss his "peculiarities" [...] it was apparent that Dylann's behaviors were normalized within his family and viewed as mere quirks rather than as indicative of more serious underlying problems."

On Dylann's father visiting his son in jail

>"Mr. Roof was also observed during videotaped visits with Dylann at the jail to joke about sex change operations, to say "that's so gay" in a derogatory fashion, and to remark that Bill Clinton would be the "First Bitch" if his wife were elected president. In viewing videos of their visits at the jail, Dylann was observed to appear uncomfortable and to sometimes tell his father that jokes with sexual content were not funny."

On Dylann's uncle's memory of his nephew

>"Uncle Paul described him as very quiet. In fact, he said that "Dylann would not talk" and that the defense team might have talked with Dylann more than anyone, ever."

I didn't ask for these feels man.

I can't deal with this poor kid getting executed.

On Dylann's sadness in jail

>"I did see flashes of emotional response from Mr. Roof. Two examples were when he asked his mom about his cat, and when the FBI agent asked where he wished he was at the end of his confession. In the first example, he displayed sudden excitement and animation, and in the second he looked wistful as he said he wished he were home with his mother."

On Dylann's disposition in jail

>"In every interaction he was unfailingly polite. He never swore, and never raised his voice. He spoke softly, and there was a gentleness about him that seemed most incongruous in light of what he had done. His limited education showed it self in grammatical errors, but he never missed his manners. For a person who had committed such a heinous series of murders, and then spent a year confined in jail, it was amazing that he seemed devoid of anger, fear, rage or any other strong negative emotion."

On Dylann not understanding a letter sent to him by a young woman

>"He [...] asked this evaluator what "24-h" would mean in conjunction to a restaurant. Apparently, a young woman wrote to him and told a story about a "24-h Burger King." Even though he had been puzzling about it for a long time, he had not figured out "24 hours" because, as he said, "h doesn't mean hours""

On Dylann's inappropriate smiling and laughter

>"Dylann has reported concern about smiling at inappropriate times, such as when he is in court. He seems to smile out of nervousness, as well as using smiling as a coping strategy when he is not sure what else to do. [...] at the end of the formal interview, one of the interviewers tells Mr. Roof that he is skinny and he laughs in response. In fact, he is very self-conscious about being so thin. [...] Mr. Roof laughs in the same tone at times when there is no clear reason, such as when he confirms that he received money for his birthday.. [...] That is, he laughs in an autistic manner."

>tfw no gf

Thanks for doing these threads op

>Roof was found to have a high IQ, but one that was “compromised by a significant discrepancy between his ability to comprehend and to process information and a poor working memory.
This statement makes no sense.
I am beginning to suspect the constant references to the Internet and "88s" as well.

>"Dr. Moberg [...] indicated he has an abnormal facial width, abnormal facial depth, abnormal facial height, abnormal nasal width, and abnormal facial prominence."
Phrenology now?

>"Never in my life have I stated that blacks are "taking over the country." This is ignorant and I never said it.
We have now reached outright contradictions in statements.

>"He pointed out that Putin was not “doing anything wrong” and that 86% or higher of the citizens of Crimea wanted to be annexed by Russia.
And we have somehow segued into, of all things, the present Russia conspiracy. Altogether too convenient by half.

This evidence is not reliable, moreover suspect.

On Dylann's request that he not be filmed in court

>"“He just told us his entire life is one timeline of embarrassment,” said the attorney, David Bruck. “He did not want the television camera trained on his face and his forehead for the public and the world to see. He could not tolerate the anxiety and distress that that causes. He is on a different planet from the rest of us.” [...] “He is a geyser of autistic symptoms""

On Dylann's fear of embarrassment

>"Dylann said during evaluation that he no longer wanted to cooperate with assessments because he did not want to be embarrassed in court. He said he would be embarrassed if his Wikipedia page said that he had mental illness or seemed uncool. He said, “I am not worried about the death penalty. I am worried about being embarrassed.”"

On Dylann's fear of going bald before his trial

>"He is preoccupied with his physical health, potential illnesses, potential treatments and his long-term health. For the most part, he has not expressed suicidal or homicidal ideation during my mental status examinations. He did express suicidal ideation on one occasion, saying that if his hair fell out and he was bald before trial, he would kill himself. [...] He monitors his salt intake on a daily basis and believes that iodized salt is increasing the fullness of his thyroid gland and somehow contributes to his hair loss."

On Dylann's "somatic beliefs"

>"He believes that his head is "lopsided." [...] He believes the testosterone in his body "pools" on his left side [...] When confronted with evidence that a physician had measured the precise length of Mr. Roof's legs and found no significant difference, Mr. Roof said that he did not believe the physician and continued to insist that one leg was longer than the other."

CIA nigger 100%
who has seen one photo of the crime scene?

>his life after dropping out of highschool(sic)

Suspiciously Missing From The Equation:
>>Reads about the 'St. James Church Massacre In S. Africa'; hence his words, "You're killing my people".
>>Researches Black on White Crime. Can't ignore the obvious trends.
>>Despite having non-White friends; gets immediately Red-Pilled

>his relationship with women

On Dylann's fear of being stabbed in prison

>"He is preoccupied with the idea that he will be stabbed “150 times;” he has brought this up on two occasions, both times using 150 as the number. "

On Dylann talking to his sister in jail

>"when told he was becoming an uncle (his sister was pregnant), he responded with questions about whether it was too late to terminate the pregnancy. Dylann's sister, when asked about this incident, said, "He did not mean to hurt my feelings" but is often rude and offensive without meaning to be."

On Dylann's expectations for the future while in jail

>"Dylann told the evaluator that he does not expect to die if he receives the death penalty. He said that he will be rescued when “the race war breaks out.” At a later date, he advised her to move from Chicago because it is heavily populated with African Americans, while the rest of Illinois is not. When “the race war breaks out,” Dylann said that Illinois’ Whites will flock to Chicago to fight, and the evaluator does not want to be caught up in that. He also said that things were going to “get ugly” at his trial, hinting at violence, but declined to be specific about what would happen. When making these comments, Dylann was not tentative or expressing fears of a worst-case scenario. Rather, his tone was emphatic, as if he were certain about what to expect. "

Quotations are quotations you idiot. Evidence of what? OP has not signified a thesis. This is a summary/recount.

user is bowl cut wearer me thinks.

Psychiatrists don't say things like "autistic intensity" only internet retards to who don't know the specifics and attribute autism to basically everything regarding putting effort into something.

OP here. This is my final post. I hope this thread was interesting.

On defense counsel mental health expert John Robison's summary of Dylann's life

>"Mr. Roof may be a prime example of one who was overwhelmed by pain. He failed to make friends all his life. He failed in school, and he failed to get and keep a job. By his own journal admission he failed at what he wanted most - to fall in love. In an effort to urge him out in the world, his mother cut off Internet access at home, leaving his even more alone. In his last month of freedom, he found himself turned out of his room - his primary safe place. He was moving his belongings from place to place and living part-time in his car. He had limited social skills, and no valuable job skills. Seen in that light, he had little to live for."

Ever notice liberals never attribute any social ills to shitty parenting?

Thanks for posting.

>Amy named her boy Dylann Storm Roof because she liked how the name sounded from a character on the soap opera General Hospital

I think I see the problem

BRAVO OP

GReat thread as always, please link to the others.

OP here.

Here is a list of similar threads for anybody interested:

>Adolf Hitler - Youth (Age 0 - 25)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86086584/

>Adolf Hitler - First World War (Age 25 - 29)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134340484/

>Ted Kaczynski
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104495239/

>Timothy McVeigh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118541028/

>Anders Breivik
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87875112/

>Joseph Goebbels
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9031886

>William Cottrell
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/30930679

>Adam Lanza
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/24985710/

>Christopher Thomas Knight
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122023099/

>Christopher McCandless
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122167113/

>Christopher Harper-Mercer
4archive.org/board/r9k/thread/31293613

>Bill Hicks
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128627797/

Thank you.

cocaine daily? even working full-time it's hard to afford cocaine every fucking day.

10/10 thread, please post often.

Thanks, my friend

Great thread OP. I didnt want these feels

Thanks again OP. Can I ask, do you have a routine for doing these, like once a month on a Friday or something?
How do we know when to catch you so we don't miss a thread?

>"Dylann’s unusual thinking, coupled with an autistic intensity of focus on these interests, and the absence of meaningful connection to anything other than what he read on the Internet, gave rise to an irrational belief that he had to commit these crimes. [...] Dylann pursued his preoccupation with racism with an autistic intensity. It pervaded all aspects of his life."

So I'm a more sane version of Dylan
wew

minus the bowl cut

wait so this guy was just an actual retarded autist?

Around 30% of South Carolina residents are black according to the latest figures (2005).

I don't think there is one, but on April 22 he was moved to USP Terre Haute in Indiana where executions take place. I don't imagine it will be long before he is killed.

No routine or schedule, just whenever I have read all available evidence for a given person which takes some time, as in this case for example there were like 7 court documents around 100 pages each and also many articles etc with additional information.

Well thanks for the effort you put into these threads and there's always the archive for any I miss.

>had a preference for black strippers
lmao what the fuck is this guy

Yes, in certain parts of America there are a fuckton of nonwhites. In the Southwest its mexicans and blacks

>"When asked about whether he likes manga, a popular form of Japanese comic art, he insisted that he does not like it because "it's lame" and "nerdy people" like it. He said, "you should not read it as an adult"."

based

autistic manner

nah in the southwest its mexicans asians and everything else under the sun. we actually dont have many blacks, at least here in california

>not want to be before cameras

>geyser of autistic symptoms

on Dylan Roof's IQ

>His overall intellectual function was a score of 125, which placed him in the 96th percentile. His verbal compression score was 141, which placed him in the top 99.7th percentile. However, his processing speed was 100, which placed him in the 50th percentile

pumpkinperson.com/2017/05/06/dylann-roofs-iq/
scribd.com/document/345009754/Dylann-Roof-Summary-of-the-competency-hearing?irgwc=1&content=10079&campaign=Skimbit, Ltd.&ad_group=725X175Xb9e80e023faec527f0e0c9aae67f3283&keyword=ft750noi&source=impactradius&medium=affiliate

Thank you very much, it was very entertaining and interesting

Autism is a real condition and autists tend to be very intense and obsessed with their hobbies/interests, so i think a psychiatrist could use this term and would be correct do do so.

I don't really see where the intervention could have come here. During early childhood, maybe, but there's nothing really wrong with moving houses often. We need to build some kind of online autism safety net, where if you don't have any friends at 25, you get sent to an autism commune.

I never talk to my neighbors, I only really go outside to do yardwork or go eat/go to the store, and I live alone. I wonder how many of them think I am a serial killer.

yea let's give people more of a reason not to make friends that will fix everything.

lurk more

Good shit, biography user. Always a fan of your threads.