pew.tube/
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503690225
pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/RTgcaGt
youtube.com/watch?v=zMz9Ia3Qcw8
prntscr.com/gd1yte
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503694158
youtube.com/watch?v=2_le9zYd6VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go watch his 5min video on his channel that he post about a 1-3 weeks ago. Titled something along the lines of "I must upload" He explains it in detail. It's youtube/google ghosting ppl who have wrong thought.

link or channelname ?

That he is a high school drop out that has never held down a job.

In his own words: Anyone that believes what he says is a fucking moron

Oh boy here come the shills. You can literally go check this video on youtube its been completely isolated you cant even favorite it or add it to a playlist or anything

bump this is more fuckuppedness from the left

as soon as some jews have the balls to make a youtube ripoff that's actually decent jewtube will die in a month

remember myspace? remember yahoo? remember fark? remember AIM?

cant wait for jewtube to fucking die

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8RIAHx5TI

also relevant to this thread:

>go watch his 5min video
No.

>people have been saying this same shit every day for the past 5 years
I'm sure it's just around the corner

???
ok then don't
I really don't care

Jims channel is literally in the OP...

Mister metokur or jared taylor? Cuz Jared went to Princeton and is rich, form some interpreting business or something.

Oh I just dislike this guy as he is 100% indisputably a piece of shit.

>Drug addict that drops out of high school
>Lives in mothers basement helping 0%
>Only gets job when threatened to get kicked out
>Mother gets sick
>Continue to be a cunt
>Mother dies and inherit everything

Above that the dick changes names every fucking month because it turns out rallying ignorance tends to get you the B& hammer.

Y-you guys are just paranoid about the je......

Internet Aristocrat

How did Fark die?

how do you people find out so much backstory to these youtubers??

There's DTube already, which is distributed. It's not that hard, it just needs wider acceptance.

He was doxxed during Grammer Gate by someone that knew him. You can google the dox and then check public records and facebook people that went to school with him

Pewtube
pew.tube/

Fuck You-tube
pew.tube/

Also that dox is why he sperged out and deleted his shit

Fuck off, shill.

To be honest I don't think he's that bad compared to other Youtube bullshit we get on here. I just can't agree with promoting it because it's a cancer and he's no exception.

Nobody has been talking about the collapse of YouTube until about 1 year ago when all this crap started.

Now we'll see what happens when a company caters to 40,000 jobless commie faggots instead of millions of it's users. Hmm. Any guesses?

>rallying ignorance
>random personal attacks no sources making stuff up
I remember when people used to doubt if shills were real altho you could just be a leftypol shithead "activist" doing it for free lol

link to dox

lmao that meme is trying to compare sundar pichai's jew looking face to the jew cartoon and say hes jewish despite clearly being a poo

>I have no account and I must upload
Is the name of the video

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8RIAHx5TI

>he doesn't know

People lost interest after the guy running it started to remove links about topics he didn't like.

>ignorance
Can you at least drop the sjw speak to make it more believable?Gee

LMGTFY.com

His material is nothing but half truths

Source?

Welcome to the new YouTube.

No comments, no ratings, no sharing, no related videos, no view counter, no link to the channel.

Just pure content.

See how easily I put an advertisement-worthy positive spin on that?
Someone pat me on the back.

link to vidya

its real

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503690225

>gossiping like a teenage girl about some random youtuber
Get a life

His material was and always is internet gossip and character assasination videos.You could at least take your time and watch some you dumb shill.

That would be a real fucking huge revolution that I'll be looking forward to. Let's hope it does happen.

give yourself a pat on the back

>Huwhites
Seriously though, I need to get around to reading 1984

Oh and looks like Mekotur got his Twatter suspended.

I actually did google it. There's absolutely nothing that comes up which suggests anything you said was true.

He left youtube because of Gamer Gate going the way of the #occupy movement.
They lost sight of what it was all about, the whole thing devolved from justified outrage over collusion and dirt dealings within the games journalism industry to a fucking stupid pissing contest between white knights and MGTOWs over muh boobs in derr bideo gaymes.

That's why he left. There's no dox anywhere in the search results.

Post what you know or fuck off kike.

Why are you so assblasted by him shill? Don't you have better things to do than try and discredit people who hold opinions you don't like?

>you can't even see his channel
Jewtube has gone way too far.

we need DOJ investigation of Alphabet, Inc honestly
Go after these fucks

Shillception. Go cash out your shekbux boyo let the adults have a conversation.

Are you talking about Jared Taylor or the fucking nobody that tweeted about his channel? If Jared Taylor, you're a mongoloid who should read his fucking Wikipedia page. I'd ask you to watch his videos, but I'm certain you don't fall in the IQ range to give them a fair listen.

So why don't we start flagging all the Leftiest videos. The black lives matter, SJW, Marxist, and degenerate content.
Since the limited state is applied to videos based on user reports, we can use that to attack them.

Like everything on google, the system is run by bots, no human will actually review the video unless it's contested.

Get to work Sup Forums

Jared Taylor is a kike who thinks hispanic is a race

Fuck him and his stupid nigger face

>inb4 emotional arguments

Give me one reason why non mestizo hispanics who aren't brown deserve to be blamed for mestizo crimes?

Wtf I was going to believe what he said, but now realizing that he never worked for some (((megacorp))) slaving away and wasting his life, I guess his arguments about youtube videos are invalid!

Glad I could be of help. God knows there are no reputable people of character left.

Holy crap it crashes newpipe

No because youtube spent 10 years optimizing the perfect way to keep people clicking on more videos. They are caving to a few complainers by stopping people from watching more videos and denying money to advertisers (who are just virtue signaling anyway).

I'm happy to see that you believe that people who don't have a high education do not have the same rights as people with degrees. I never understood that part of the constitution.

TBF youtube are allowed to do this, but something tells me that youtube will slowly start to die and VIDME will start to blow up.
Thanks google.

Are you talking about Jared Taylor or the fucking nobody that tweeted about his channel? If Jared Taylor, you're a mongoloid who should read his fucking Wikipedia page. I'd ask you to watch his videos, but I'm certain you don't fall in the IQ range to understand his arguments.

Fucking hook nosed kike cunt CEO from Youtube needs to be lynched.

Do you think he really believes that? He could easily articulate the difference between these groups.

taylor thinks hispanic is a race so his iq must be low

Rambling aside, fuck ups that have not learned anything and repeat the same mistake over again while attacking people that are actually doing things with their life deserve nothing.

Now this loser is surviving on fucking patreon donors from people that know nothing

BAD GOYIM DESERVED IT

Why the fuck would he have two different dox

You sound like one majorly assblasted faggot lol

ALT Right'er made a Youtube alternative

pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/RTgcaGt

He always says "Hispanic"

He always goes "Blacks and Hispanics" rather than Blacks and Mestizos

He always tries to make hispanic like a racial group when literally all the crime is done by mestizos

Face it, your cult leader is a fraud nigger

Fuck him and I hope the ghost of Cortes turns him into a slimy worm

NOBODY blames crimes on the Spanish man and escapes eternal damnation

HE WILL GO TO HELL

Does he actually say that? Source?
In that video he is just using the avg iq of hispanics, not saying they are a race.

There is a difference between choosing not to work for such a corporation, and never having the opportunity in the first place because you're a failed high school dropout loser.

it isn't just far right neo nazis getting the shaft
youtube.com/watch?v=zMz9Ia3Qcw8

well the iq is being brought down BY MESTIZOS

SO BLAME THEM

NOT IBERIANS

FUCKING TAYLOR APOLOGIST

THE SPANIARDS DIDN'T COLONIZE HALF THE FUCKING WORD SO THEY COULD GET BLAMED FOR INDIAN MUTT CRIMES BY SOME PANSY FAIRY FUCKHEAD

>spic subhuman who is angry that his spic people are called out
fuck off you little spic faggot. instead of hispanic he should just call you brown turds. you're nonwhite fucking parasites who don't belong in white countries.

how to download, youtube downloader not workin

thanks

TIL Jews can be alt-right

fuck off shill

Which of your Sanic fanfiction did he laugh at?

I guess youtube is endorsing this man if they disable his contents.. endorsing to a sort of extreme.. pretty much estabilshed science then. thanks kikes

This is not your personal blog, fuckwad.
Go post your shitty opinions on kikebook.

The new era has begun - if you're censored to the point of absolute invisibility, like Jared Taylor, you're The White Man.

ITs NOT SEARCHABLE

ITS NOT SEARCHABLE

ยก!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING HELL JEWTUBE LITERALLY CENSORS VIDEO INTO CWRANTINE NOONE CAN REACH

Well, duh, they warned us they'd go full 1984, why would they lie?

Youtube did not think to remove satistics.

He's not saying ALL hispanics have an iq of 89. That's just the average. Everyone knows white hispanics have a higher iq than mestizos. No reason to get so upset about this.

can't be embedded either.

prntscr.com/gd1yte

He is a total snake, but it's not like he has any message of his own, all he does it re-package a bunch of generic banter, web history, and political theory into easy to swallow videos. Although he seems like a total snake, he really has no message of his own.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503694158

does this take you to the video?

So now they need to hide the creator, comments and thumbs as well because they know these kind of videos systematically have positive reactions while the diversitytube videos on mentally ill people get a fuckton of down thumbs.

Creating an environment of censorship and fear is the only way they gain traction. Look at real life and most people outside inner city are pretty right wing and will agree with you when you take the chance to speak out.

Works fine

t. triggered "white" hispanic.

He's just going based on the designations we have available in the US. If the US categorizes things in this manner, than that's what we have to use. There's no "mestizo" option in the census and FBI crime data. There's no way to differentiate actual spaniards from mestizos

THERE SHOULD BE a separation, and indeed there used to be prior to FDR, but that is gone. There's no way to massage the distinction out of low-fidelity data.

Reminder that this kike's sister is the CEO of 23&me too. Do not give your genetic data to 23&me

The video was not deleted but it can't be shared, and several functions such as commenting were blocked.
It also does not appear on the recommend list.
This will significantly decrease the views.

and that sister is married to CEO of alphabet

holy fuck you are assblasted. did jim steal your gf?

this shit will only expand, because as of now you can't control the narrative in internet you just have to censor the wrong think
They took note how you couldn't shut people how the migrants weren't all women and children and how they aren't beneficial to the Europeans, well guess what, soon you won't find that shit with google or youtube
Thank god Chinese don't give a shit about this shit and will just open alternative sites if google turns full sjw

Someone should mass upload this video with a variety of different accounts.

ad hom *6

dtube doesn't host videos, it's just a sharing site

not a solution

Jewtube and Jewgle are getting nuts.

The other day they also restricted a video by Lauren Southern criticizing communism. All she did was a 5-minute video pointing out how communism is bad and killed a lot of people and they make it unavailable to people under 18.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_le9zYd6VM

It's clear that they're trying to indoctrinate the youth.

And this is why lolbertarians are retarded. Not only will they not fight against this form of censorship, but they will actively promote this kind of behavior by corporate monopolies

Hang on. If youtube edits the content of their website, don't they become liable for anything posted on it? Isn't there a court case that determined deleting content didn't constitute responsibility but editing did?

looks like the only people there are stormweenies

which leads me to believe that's who is running the place

not interested